She-Hulk vs Spiderman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

GalacticStorm
Discuss

Draco69
She-Hulk is extremely strong now. She maxed out the Thing's strength potential with ONE arm.

It would be a draw in my opinion. She-Hulk is far too durable for Spidey to hurt her. And Spider-Man is too agile for She-Hulk to hit. The only way that She-Hulk could win is if Spidey began to tire after several hours of battle.

crazyspinz
hmmmmmmm

she hulk is like a weaker less angry chick version of hulk, who is a stronger, slighly more angry version of rhino, who spidey can destroy.

so simple math solves it

she hulk = hulk - 3anger - 5 strength +3 smartness
hulk = rhino + 2 anger + 4 strength - 1 smartness -1 rammiong ability

there for rhino = she hulk + 1 anger + 1 strength - 2 smartness +1 ramming ability

there for i have no clue what i am saying up there, so spidey wins... confused

Draco69
Dude She-Hulk is a LAWYER. She's anything but stupid. And she's way stronger than the Rhino.

who?-kid
I have nothing against She-Hulk, but though on paper she certainly could destroy Spider-Man, I think Spider-Man will take this one.

She-Hulk is, compared to SM, rather slow.

A big, strong and pretty slow opponent : that's how Spider-Man likes them lol.

He already sent her flying through the room once (a thing she felt !), when an angry Spider-Man gave her an uppercut. I admit he surprised her, but still, she was flying wink.

Scoobless
i think it would go pretty much like the Spider-Man V's Titania ass kicking from the first secret wars, he'd bounce around smacking her about the place and throwing her into and through stuff ......... she shouldn't be able to land a punch

Never
My sentiments exactly.

Spidey.

Draco69
It would most likely be a draw. SH is too invulnerable for Spidey to hurt. And Spidey is too agile for SH to hit. If She-Hulk battled him for hours (her gamma reserves lessens her suspectibility to fatigue) than Spidey would tire and eventually slip up. Not to mention SH is twice her strength (75 tons) now.

stormfront13
I think she hulk wins- someone said that now she gets stronger like the hulk, but at a much slower rate, so if he can't hurt her and just keeps hitting her then won't she get mad enough and finally land one punck to take him out??

Never
Why can't he hurt her?

"Too invulnerable?" Is there such a thing? She's not even "invulnerable." Highly durable, okay.

Are her eyes, for example, "highly durable?"

Scoobless
spidey has fought guys like the rhino and even hulk enough times to know what he's doing against vastly stronger foes, if punhing/kicking didn't seem to work he'd web up eyes/mouth, use steel girders as bats, throw stuff, swing heavy objects on a webline like a mace in the end if none of that worked he'd go off and get something more effective to help, like some type of knockout gas.......... or iron man

stormfront13
cause shes to durable to be hurt by his punches, i know she is and a lot of people who posted here said she was also

who?-kid
No she isn't too durable. Sorry, but you are wrong.

Zahit
Spidey has faced stronger people than She-Hulk and won.
Of course it wouldn't be easy, but he's been there - done that.

Draco69
According to the Official Handbook of the Marvel Universe: Avengers 2004, She-Hulk is listed as Level 6 or "invulnerable".

Yes her eyes are pretty durable she once got shot in the eye with a high-caliber rifle. It hurt her, but her healing factor managed to heal it.

Draco69
Spidey used the elements around him to win. Sheer guile.

In a straight up fight, She-Hulk won't get hurt.

Never
And Spidey is not idiotic enough to fight someone of her strength level "straight up."

And "invulnerable" IS highly durable, she is not absolutely impervious to injury, hence my using the quotation marks when I said "invulnerable."

stormfront13
yeah- draco and I sid the same thing, she has a healing factor and she is too durable for spiderman, she'll prolly win

Draco69
Last I heard this is only Spider-Man vs. She-Hulk. Not Spider-Man and Friends vs. She-Hulk.

I think Iron Man would side with a fellow Avenger than a costumed vigalante.

Steel Girders can be either caught, dodged or withstood. She-Hulk is twice her original strength. That's 75 tons times two. She's stronger than the Thing now.

The webbing is as durable as steel rope. She-Hulk would break it quite easily.

Spider-Man would eventually tire. She-Hulk would keep getting stronger with her anger (not nearly as fast as her cousin but fast enough for this fight). Punches and kickes aren't going to hurt her. One good hit is all she requires.

Draco69
And your point is? You're assuming there are environmental factors that would somehow aid Spider-Man. Like a bottomless pit of cement.

She-Hulk is invulnerable enough to withstand anything Spider-Man throws at her. Grammatical supposition doesn't fly here. Her healing factor would only help .

stormfront13
i don't see hoe spider man cn win

Zahit
If spiderman can take a hit from Hulk and keep fighting (he's done this many times),
then I highly doubt ONE HIT is all She-Hulk will need....

Draco69
He can't. Unless there's an environmental factor that would somehow put the odds in his favor. (Like a nuclear warhead) Spider-Man would not be able to defeat She-Hulk. Any hits sustained would be shrugged off. She would get start to get annoyed and angrier by the minute. She would be stronger and more durable. Spidey really can't win unless Lady Luck is on is side.

Draco69
Spidey took a glancing blow from the Hulk. (More of a slap, really/his spider-sense enabled him to dodge the full brunt of the blow). Spidey has enhanced durability. Bullets hurt him. But against a person with Thing+ strength, Spidey would certainly go down with one good hit.

who?-kid
Did you forget Titania - roughly She-Hulk level ? He OWNED Titania. And when he suckerpunched She-Hulk, her jaw still hurt a few hours later lol.

Don't see the big problem here.

Never
Erm, considering no absolute parameters were set for this battle, I'm correct in assuming that "environmental factors" COULD aid Spiderman.

No she isn't "invulnerable enough to withstand anything Spider-Man throws at her."

~>!~!>~>!~>~!>~>!Yes her eyes are pretty durable she once got shot in the eye with a high-caliber rifle. It hurt her<~<~!!!!~!~!~!~

I guess we'll also assume that Spiderman will simply attempt to punch her in the chest.

"Grammatical supposition?" LoL, talk about a syntactic non sequitur.

Draco69
Titania is nowhere near She-Hulk's level. She's about Class 50. She-Hulk was Class 75. She-Hulk is now Class 100.

The battle you mentioned was probably bad writing. It doesn't make sense for a Class 10 ton character to actually hurt a Class 100 character. It's like saying Spidey can hurt Hercules or the Thing.

Scoobless
i didn't add the webbing the eyes as a way spider-man could win, he'd just use it to distract her while he gets behind her and cracks her in the head a few times with the heaviest, most solid piece of "the environment" that he can find............ and the iron man thing was a joke........ but the gas thing wasn't

Draco69
There were no parameters set. GalacticStorm just said "Discuss". That's it. It's redudunt to say that Spidey can use an environmental factor to defeat She-Hulk. I can just as well say that She-Hulk can use the "Cosmic Cube to decimate Spidey. It's circular logic.

She-Hulk has taken hits from Count Nefaria. A punch in the stomach by Spider-Man is not going to hurt her.

Translation: I'm a sore loser

Never
First, Class 50? No. Heh, not even close.

Strength Level: Extremely high. Possibly the strongest woman in the Marvel Universe. Can lift 85 tons. <------

Comparable to She-Hulk level as w-k opined.

And because you can LIFT 100 tons means you cannot be hurt????

How often has She-Hulk had the CC? More like straight-line idiocy.

Sore loser -- because one effortlessly debunks your sophomoric attempts at logic?

Again?

Scoobless
he probably could "hurt" them in the same way a toddler would "hurt" an adult if he (or she) were to kick one in the face........... wouldn't seriously hurt....... but it would "hurt"....... and who knows what would happen if that was repeated a hundred or more times

Scoobless
fair enough, no environment was mentioned, but the most likely place for this match to occur would be new york city (as spidey is pretty much always there) ....... with lot's of buildings and cars around......... and very few cosmic cubes

Draco69
Where the hell is Spidey gonna find a gas powerful enough to knock out She-Hulk? She was once shot by Mr. Fantastic with a tranquilzer powerful enough to put down three bull elephants. The tranquilzer didn't work. Like I said to Never, I can just as easily say that She-Hulk uses an "environmental piece" like the Cosmic Cube to defeat Spidey. It's nonsensical.

Spider-Man can lift 10 tons. A ten ton object ain't gonna hurt She-Hulk.

Good Lord. The amount of Spidey Fanboys here are staggering.

who?-kid
Back in Secret Wars, she was much stronger than Class 50 !! She was a real powerhouse. Don't know her strength level now though.

Draco69
A car isn't going to hurt She-Hulk. She'd either catch it or shatter it with one hand. Spider-Man cannot lift buildings. Even if he could, burying her under a building wouldn't work. She was buried under a mountain once. She got out.

Draco69
Not according to the Official Handbook of the Marvel Universe: 2004

Never
In Secret Wars it was EXPLICITLY stated that she was Class 85 (85 tons), so he defeated a Class 85 character.

Handily.

And within She-Hulk was trashed.

Handily.

And the question remains, because you can BENCH 100 tons means you cannot be hurt?

*snort*

GalacticStorm
Id say She hulk would win this one. Yeah spideys taken out a lot of people way stronger than him such as the Rhino and hes stood his ground against the hulk but neither of them could be called smart. She hulk retains her intelligence in her hulk form unlike her cousin she is now easily stronger than the rhino. So id say she'd probably b the smartest class 100 person he'd have gone up against. Spidey cant really do any major damage to her only annoy her and evade her attacks. But then she hulks hardly slow is she. She has her cousins abilities but to a lesser extent kinda like polaris and mags. She can leap hundreds of feet into the air she can create shockwaves with her hands. Im not saying she'd def win but it seems more than likely

Draco69
The story is most likely trash. Spidey was wearing the symbiote suit at the time. He's strength was greatly enhanced.

Once again, you're ignoring that She-Hulk is TWICE her strength. And that's an estimation. At the FF4 tower, Mr. Fantastic tested her strength. She maxed out the Thing's maximum strength potential...with ONE ARM.

She-Hulk has taken hits from Count Nefaria, the Hulk, Thor, Wonder-Man, and several powerful foes. She has also withstood cannon-fire, energy blasts from Warbird, Crystal, Storm, and even Thor Girl. And she got right back up. She's pretty tough.

Come on guys, use some common sense. Spidey is out of his league.

Draco69
Finally. Someone to back me up.

who?-kid
No he wasn't.

No it wasn't. It was never enhanced by the way.

Draco69
Yes He was.

Bad Writing. A sucker punch from a Class 10 character wouldn't send a Class 85 character flying. It's like saying Mini-Me can sucker punch Mike Tyson.

Never
PURE conjecture. Hardly anything "trashy" about Spidey having PLENTY of space to operate in. Hardly anything "trashy" about Spidey, with his superhuman quickness/reflexes/agility, being able to bounce around Titania without being hit. He only bounced around all of the X-Men and avoided being touched. He dodges BULLETS, but she should have been able to hit him? No.

SHE JUST ACQUIRED HER POWERS AT THE TIME. She was not even an experienced fighter. But the "story is most likely trash."

He never knocked her out with one blow. She FELL and was knocked unconscious after he beat her tail around the building for x minutes.

As far as his strength being "greatly enhanced" by the symbiote, any care to back this up with what his strength level was at the time? Odd, he would have known immediately that his strength was enhanced at the time and would have commented.

He NEVER did.

Regardless of how "smart" She-Hulk is, Petey is WAY smarter.

And w-k means when he FOUGHT her, and you are wrong AGAIN (i think! heh) -- he tore up his suit and FOUND that black ball (the symbiote) after he fought her.

And he didn't SUCKER punch her (did you even READ the comic?). He grabbed her by her ankle and THREW her.

OMFG. Agreeing with w-k...I gotta go play Powerball...

stormfront13
yeah what about me?? well anyway there is no way spidey can win. he is strong but as draco said, she hulks one arm is stronger than the thing. the stronger her human form gets she hulk gets that much stronger so we are saying that she hulks strength could be limitles in a way. she is like her cousin now, she will get stronger by the minute. she is also faster than snyone seems to be giving her credit for. she doesn't have a big body to carry around, imo thee should be nothing slowing her down and espicially not spidey. spidey is good, but not this goood

who?-kid
Some people will never understand that the symbiote costume did not make Spider-Man faster or stronger. Not one bit.

And he was NOT wearing this costume when he gave Titania some free fighting lessons, he found his costume later in Secret Wars.

Never
No no, same issue. He just fought her first. He found the costume towards the very end of the issue.

stormfront13
what does this have to do with she-hulk beating spiderman??

Draco69
I didn't read the comic. I just to the comments of the other people and used it to my advantage.

The above proves nothing (Except how much of wuss Titania is) and shows how Spider-Man had a lot of luck to defeat Titania.

The symbiote suit increases Spider-Man's strength from Class 10 to Class 15. It's pretty common knowledge.

You're denying the truth. Spider-Man cannot defeat nor hurt She-Hulk. The Titania argument is dated and void. Spider-Man would most likely retreat to fight another day.

Draco69
"what does this have to do with she-hulk beating spiderman??"

Stormfront 13 said it all.

Stop avoiding the topic.

stormfront13
ha ha thanks

GalacticStorm
At the end of the day she hulk is no titania proven by the fact that she has bested her with ease a number of times most recently in her own solo comic. She hulks far stronger than rhino far smarter than the hulk and shes a very experienced fighter. Spidey cant really hurt her shes more durable and more agile than titania. Shes got this in the bag. Spidey will put up a good fight tho but hes out of his league

Alpha Centauri
She-Hulk smarter than Hulk?

She's not. Nor is she smarter than Spidey. She's no scientist.

-AC

Draco69
Swear to god, Spider-Man has to be one of the most overhyped characters in comicdom.

Draco69
They meant dumb Hulk. The "ARRRRGH HULK WANT BANANAS" Hulk. Not Banner Hulk.

She-Hulk is pretty smart. She's not a scientist. However she is one of the or quite possibly best defense attorney on Marvel Earth. Who says a scientist is smarter than a lawyer?

Linkalicious
No that's not common knowledge. That's a flat out lie...

Support that claim. Show one shred of evidence that Spiderman's strength went up to class 15.

Spiderman is much faster than her....and much much quicker than her. His webbing is capable of doing things like trip her, or blind her.

And Spiderman IS able to knock her out with multiple blows to the head. Just like Doc Ock was able to knock out Hulk with sufficient blows to the head.

Zahit
The Rhino can lift 80 tons.
Spiderman has beaten him many times.

Draco69
Sorry. I mixed it up with Venom. Since Venom was stronger than Spider-Man I thought the suit made him stronger. It turns out it was because he could lift 700 pounds on his own.

Count Nefaria made multiple blows to She-Hulk's head. It didn't knock out.

Doc Ock had adamantium tentacles. Big Difference.

stormfront13
there is no way that spiderman can win this. all she hulk needs is like one or two good hits.

Draco69
Because he's dumber than Paris Hilton and Jessica Simpson's love child.

She-Hulk is stronger than Rhino now. Read my previous posts.

Scoobless
it has to do with the points used in the argument

as for the earlier fanboy remark which i believed was inspired by my use of the word "gas"

the gas thing was used as one possible scenario he could attempt, he's a pretty smart guy science wise and would be able to try multiple approaches here

i also rebutted the "cosmic cube" thing as highly unlikely

and hasn't she-hulks intelligence decreased with here strength increase, recently in avengers dissassembled she started getting angry and could barely control herself

Linkalicious
I've never seen Spiderman get knocked out in one or two good hits....against ANYONE.

Unless someone snuck up on....oh wait...that doesn't happen.

stormfront13
well she'll prolly win by that time

Never
Um, actually it "proves" that he is far too agile for She-Hulk to hit. She's nowhere near as quick as he is.

Prove that he went to Class 15. Any resource? <--- never mind, see the previous retraction now

Spidey has slapped around broads comparable to She-Hulk (who, btw, has been stomped quite a few times herself. She's hardly a top tier h2h combatant).

Spidey would most likely slap her around and get bored.

And yes, easy to deduce that you did not read the comic with those comments (her possessing class 50 strength, him having the suit first, et cetera).

And AGAIN, because you are Class whatever strength means that you cannot be HURT by someone of far lesser strength? Sooooooo why did Hawkeye (Class .075) put that arrow through...argh, whatever his name was from The Wrecking Crew's shoulder?

"Good lordy...I've been shot!"

Yeah, She-Hulk is more durable, but because you are far stronger does NOT mean that you are instantly more durable unless that is a character attribute.

Draco69
Fanboy is the key word. Spidey doesn't carry gas around with. It's gonna be hard to find a gas powerful enough to knock She-Hulk out. The gas argument in void. This Spider-Man vs. She-Hulk. Spidey can't pull something out of his ass for this match.

The cosmic cube comment is a joke. You're giving Spider-Man completely unfair advantages. As if Spider-Man finds a gas powerful enough to defeat She-Hulk out of nowhere.

Spider-Man is pretty smart. But unless he has a chemistry set, he's done for.

She-Hulk went crazy because of Scarlet Witch. She was using her reality-warping powers to alter her personality.

Draco69
Saying I didn't read a so and so comic doesn't help your argument. It has nothing to do with this topic.

The arrow was a weapon given to Hawkeye by THOR just in case the Avengers came across a foe that was on his level. The arrows were magically empowered by THOR with the ODINFORCE. This argument is null and void.

You obviously completely ignored the arguments I made for She-Hulk's durability. If She-Hulk can withstand Ultron's ionic blasts, Count Nefaria's blows, Wonder-Man's blows and even Thor's hammer, then Spidey isn't going to do sh** to her.

She-Hulk gets stronger, more durable, and faster as her anger increases. Her healing factor is just icing to the cake. Spidey doesn't stand a chance.

Never
It has plenty to do with the argument considering you based your entire faulty premise on incorrect information regarding his fight with Titania, whose strength was comparable to She-Hulk's. When proven incorrect it all of a sudden was "probably trash writing," eh?

The arrow was not given to Hawkeye by THOR. LMAO, Thor did not even HAVE the Odinforce when he was in Secret Wars (you know, the comic book you DIDN'T READ?). Jesus Christ, what are YOU talking about? LoL @ null and void when you are talking about some OTHER episode.

Haha @ using exaggerations to support your argument. Count Nefaria and Thor would destroy She-Hulk. The "new" Wonder Man actually would also. But I digress.

She can't TOUCH Spiderman.

Aside from all of your other incorrect information, I will agree to disagree.

Scoobless
OMG............ once again...........the gas thing was one measly scenario of which there could be many
next....... i never once said he carried gas around with him........ read the post........ i said he could go off and get some (not that gas would definately work, obviously)

finally, back to the fanboy comment.......... it's a word thrown around a lot here, tell me the definition of it you are using and i'll tell you whether or not it fits me

Scoobless
the arrow hawkeye used in secret wars............ he made it himself after he used up all of the ones he had with him at the start....... it was just a plain and simple arrow..... nothing special about it

Draco69
Faulty premise? More like like simple inaccuracies. It does nothing to help your case. These "faulty premises" does not guarantee Spidey's win. It's just poking holes. Nothing more.

You didn't specify the event. I assumed it was the more recent event where Hawkeye put an arrow in a Wrecking Crew member during the Lionheart storyline. Who ever this Wrecking Crew Member is, is obviously not as durable as She-Hulk.

She-Hulk took several hits from Count Nefaria during the Thunderbolts/Avengers storyline. She got right back up. Thor hit She-Hulk with his hammer during the Morgan Le Fay storyline (she was possessed into thinking she was Morgan's servant). She got right back up. Wonder Man also traded blows with She-Hulk during the Thunderbolts/Avengers storyline.

Spider-Man can't HURT She-Hulk. Especially upgraded She-Hulk who took down the Champion of the Universe. Read her new series.

who?-kid
Well, that's still after he beat the crap out of Titania wink .

Zahit
is marvel going to upgrade all their characters?

Draco69
Where? Where is he going to get the gas? How? What gas? The gas argument has no bearing on this fight. This is Spider-Man with only his own powers and skills versus She-Hulk with only her own powers and skills.

It awes me that you people actually believe that Spider-Man can actually defeat She-Hulk in a straight-up fight. With luck and an environmental factor on his side, sure Spider-Man could probably find a way to SUBDUE her. But certainly not knock her out.

Draco69
Gambit has telepathy now. That should answer your question.

who?-kid
That's why I like Spider-Man : just an average guy/hero with still exactly the same powers. No power ups, no upgrades, just plain old Spidey.

Okay, let's try this another way wink :

Let's assume Spider-Man can not knock her down (which he can by the way), tell me, how is She-Hulk going to win ? What can she do ?

Scoobless
i can't believe you are still focused on the gas thing...... i already explained it was used to show how spider-man could possibly use his brain and leave the battle to get something (not necessarily gas) and come back
the thread merely said "discuss" at no point did it say either combatant, realising they can't win with fists alone, couldn't do anything within thier character to help themselves

at no point did i ever say he could knock her out, but subduing her still counts as a win, lot's of marvel fights have ended with one person or team subduing another

Zahit
so gambit has telepathy now........i see.......eer

hey wouldn't it be cool if wolverine had an infinity gem on each claw
and a cosmic cube up his ass?

Draco69
As I said in the beginning in this thread, Spider-Man cannot win. She-Hulk cannot win. It's a draw. Spider-Man's too weak to hurt her much less knock her out and he's too fast for She-Hulk to hit. Either Spider-Man begins to tire after several hours of dodging (She-Hulk's healing factor will take care of any improbable injuries she may sustain) and She-Hulk manages to luckily get a hit. Or they both say " F*** this! Let's get a drink together! And they all live happily ever after.

who?-kid
I still say Spider-Man can win, but I can live with your scenario wink .

Draco69
Who says he can leave the battle? Who says that She-Hulk can't just call the Avengers to help her kick his ass when he comes back?

Subduing isn't a win. She-Hulk would get out of anything he manages to throw at her. The only thing that could hold her is an adamantium cage.

Never
Never said it did, now did I? You were the one running here with the "matter of fact" tee-shirt. You were wrong.

And you ASSUMED that is what I was referencing -- at any rate, he lifts FAR more than Hawkeye, and Hawkeye INJURED him, disproving/countering your posit that a Class 10 character cannot "hurt" a Class 100 character. It does not matter how strong you are.

Count Nefaria, if he so chose, would turn She-Hulk into a puddle of green bile. So would Thor. Wonder Man actually is more on par with She-Hulk in terms of sheer power. Thor and Count Nefaria are WAY out of her league. I NEVER said that it did not occur. I said, quote, that it is an "exaggeration."

Yeah, and Juggernaut walked through Thor's GEB. Venon withstood Juggernaut's punches. Hello hyperbole.

And I SWEAR someone said a "high-caliber rifle" slug to the eye HURT She-Hulk -- maybe I misread that?

Yes, he can HURT her. I NEVER said he WOULD defeat her.

And now subduing isn't a win? LoL

stormfront13
it would be better if we knew where they were

Scoobless
no-one said he could leave the battle..... just like no-one said he couldn't (except you) but it is still between spider-man and she-hulk, not the avengers
like yourself i'm not convinced either could get a decisive victory, but subduing is a win...... i don't mean subduing for like 10 seconds until she-hulk rips the webs or whatever, but if he actually "subdued" subdued her (or vice versa) i'd call that a win

stormfront13
I still think she- hulk can win nothin he does can hurt her and if it does she can heal. eventually spidey will get tired and this will give her the oppurtunity to take him down

Draco69
I was wrong. I admitted it. YOU however refuse to admit you're wrong on any case. Double standards.

You're getting ridiculous. She-Hulk has withstood cannon fire, blows from Ultron, Hyperion, Wonder Man and Thor. Spider-Man cannot hurt her. She's nigh invulnerable. This is from the OHOMU 2004 : "By and large, She-Hulk is impervious to injury, pain and disease: Her skin is capable of withstanding extremes of temperature, as well as tremendous stresses and impacts without puncture wounds or lacerations. And She-Hulk's highly efficient physiology renders her immune to all terrestrial diseases." You're up against the wall. Spider-Man CANNOT hurt her.

Of course Count Nefaria, Wonder Man, Thor would wipe the floor with She-Hulk. But does that mean that Spider-Man would defeat She-Hulk? NO. In your sense, Spider-Man would last alot less longer than these three than She-Hulk would.

Juggernaut was "defeated" because he was stupid enough to walk in to a cement pit. Was he knocked out? No. Did he get out eventually? Yes.
Venom withstood Juggenaut's punches because of his elasticity. Spider-Man could only defeat Venom by using sonics or help from his allies. This does nothing to help your case.

High Caliber Rifle in the eye would hurt anyone. She-Hulk was merely stunned. Her healing factor compensated for it. Don't compare a AK-47 rifle bullet shot at 512 mph to Spider-Man's punch to the eye.

Spider-Man cannot hurt She-Hulk with his own strength. This is as ridiculous as saying Spider-Man could hurt Superman. If you're saying that Spidey would never defeat She-Hulk then you agree with me. It's a draw. You've been arguing for nothing.

stormfront13
I still think she hilk can beat him

Draco69
Subdue with what? An adamantium cage out of nowhere? Get real. Spider-Man would need extraordinary luck and something powerful enough to subdue her. He wouldn't be able to find anything.

Draco69
Unfortunately you're the only one here with sense. Spider-Man is out of his league. God would have to be totally on his side.

stormfront13
yeah i don't know how spidey can beat her

Draco69
He can't. Unless he has the writer's say so.

stormfront13
yeah i know- if he even manages to somehow she will just heal.

Blade Cutter
Rino can bench pess 85 tons She Hulk 75 tons now and she has gottin stronger it use to be less.Read the first secret wars.In wear spidey that girl that She hulk could'nt he did have the venom sought though.Spider-man beat Wonder Women befor in the second Superman Spider-man comic.

Scoobless
he has hurt the hulk before though............. much to his own surprise, it was just after he thought MJ had died and the hulk was suspected of causing a plane crash and was in town,they fought for a while, spidey was doing his bouncing thing, then at one point hulk says something along the lines of "ow, puny bug man hurt hulk" to which spidey replies "REALLY?...... i mean yeah... and there's more to come" (or something similar)

stormfront13
what does this have to do with she-hulk beating spidey

Scoobless
it has to do with who spidey can or can't "hurt" ............. i thought that was pretty obvious

stormfront13
but its kinda off topic

Scoobless
it's relevant if it shows how one character can or cannot damage or hurt another

Cosmic Cube
The moment the She Hulk lands a punch on Spiderman, he's through. She is a good fighter: that I can assure you.. She beat the Champion of the Universe; something Spiderman could only dream of. She's way more durable and has alot more stamina. She is "invulnerable to pain or injury" according to the Marvel Encyclopedia. She-Hulk is actually pretty fast, (though she isn't as fast as Spiderman or her cousin The Hulk,) and she can jump much better than Spiderman.

Draco has hit the nail right on the head. Iron man would side with She-Hulk first, and if were calling allies, She-Hulk could call in the Human Torch. One super-nova blast, and New York is without a Spiderman.

She-Hulk is durable enough to ignore any of Spiderman's attacks, and keep on swinging. Spiderman may evade her attacks, but he will eventually tire, and long before the She-Hulk does. The moment he screws up and takes one of those green fists to the face, She-Hulk wins.

Cosmic Cube
Spiderman hurting hulk is not improbable, *if* Hulk wasn't expecting the attack. Fighting ability is actually the greatest factor in "hurting" someone, not strength. On more than one occasion, Captain America has hit Hulk with something he could feel.

Blade Cutter
I ran across a comic not long ago were in witch spider-man fought hulk.Spidey hit him with 40 of his strongest pucnhes in under 20 seconds.Not only did it hurt Hulk it knocked the wind rite out of him hulk was on the ground and send he was tired and dizzy.He got back in a minute but had comed down by then.In the the book it said he whure down hulk throw the long battle and so many punchs so faster tired him out and him bing dizzy could no longer stay mad.To the peaple that say one and spidey is out tell me this has he never ben hit by the stonger Rino who can lift 85 tons to She Hulk's 75 tons. He has been hit by Rino,Ting,Colossus and the hulk and got the Hulk and got back up.Some some others are Jugg head the blob and Ironman.

Cosmic Cube
Is that english your posting in Blade Cutter? Give an issue number. I have access to almost every comic book Hulk has ever been in.

She Hulk's MINIMUM is 75 tons. She can lift way more than that.

Draco69
Thank God. Cosmic Cube, I give the reins to you. I'm tired of repeating the blatantly obvious to these Spidey fanboys.

Cosmic Cube
I willingly accept.

stormfront13
is this thread still going?? she- hulk wins and easily imo

Never
Never been wrong in any discussion with you. Hardly a "double standard."

LoL @ "up against a wall." Yes he can hurt her.

Did I say it meant Spiderman would hurt her? NO. You threw their names out there as if she withstood their all. She didn't.

LoL, Venom cannot withstand Juggernaut's punches PERIOD. More random (and WRONG) interpretations.

You're wrong, it would not hurt "anyone." First you said she was HURT, now you say she was STUNNED. Wow, in 3 more posts I bet you'll say she wasn't hurt at all. And um er uh who compared his PUNCH to an AK-47 rifle shot? Care to quote where I made the comparison?

Yes he can. Hahahah @ it being a draw because YOU say so.

stormfront13
how can he beat someone who will prolly not even feel his punches is as smart or maybe a little less. she hulk gets stronger by the minute and if he does manage to hurt her then she will just heal. she hulks minimun strength is seven times that os spiderman. also she isn't slow like evryone says she is- she can move at the speen of a human- maybe faster cause her legs are stronger.

Never
Okay, then access Marvel Team-Up 27, Marvel Fanfare 47, Amazing Spiderman #381-382, Amazing Spiderman #328 (with Spiderman punching Hulk in the stomach (who HAPPENS to be the SAME starting strength of SHE-HULK) and saying "Now who's the strongest one there is?"wink, Amazing Spiderman #119, Amazing Spiderman #120, Marvel Special Edition "Spiderman and The Hulk" #1 AND #2.

How about that?

stormfront13
what do those mean??

stormfront13
well anyway how can he beat someone who is clearly out matched when it comes to strenght and invulnerbility??

stormfront13
i don't see hoe spidey can win

Scoobless
how can he do it?......... probably not much differently than the ways he beat titania, rhino, morlun (well..... maybe not THAT way) and all the many, many other people he has beaten who are way stronger than him, with speed, timing, skill, intelligence and luck

stormfront13
k he can't hurt her and if he does then she will heal. if she tries to throw something she can dodge cause she ain't slow, or catch it, or just punch it. she gets stronger by the minute so she will get stronger. at the most it will prolly take two or three hits.

Scoobless
there aren't many people on marvel earth fast enough to be certain of scoring any hits on spidey, she hulk is not one of them

you may want to rephrase this......... how can her minimum be 75 tons?........ does that mean she can't lift anything weighing less than that?

smartass

stormfront13
you are making it seem like she hulk is moving at 1/10 of a mile an hour. she is a lot faster than you think- eventually spidey will tire and become careless which gives her the oppurtunity to hit him.

black wolverine
she hulk is da bomb but spidey is better thnk about it when have you ever seen spiderman loose he doesn't loose and spider fights hulk all the time and thanos and rhino please healing factor doesn't mean shit hes going to figgure some way to kill her spidey is to smart for that green sexy ho got it spidey is da man

black wolverine
actualy maybe storm front is right because one of her powers is to not get tired and spiderman will eventually get tiredshe hulk is a lawer so i guess she smart and strong and sexy at the same time i dont kno but for now spiderman will win

whobdamandog
I know its already been mentioned..but SM has fought and defeated Titania soundly on two seperate occassions...once in Secret Wars...and once in his own comic with cosmic power. For those of you who didn't know, Titania is She Hulk's nemesis..and she was initially stronger than her. She can lift a minimum...errhem.."maximum"..of 85 tons...

The first time Spidey fought Titania..he didn't have any added power up..and he defeated her rather soundly using his speed, strength, agility..etc...etc..in fact he beat her up so badly...that there was a time when Titania was afraid to fight SM..I guess you could say she had "arachnaphobia"..(haha me so funny..)

So anyway I could definately see SM defeating She Hulk in a similar fashion...it definately wouldn't be as easy a battle as people in this thread seem to think....

Scoobless
Originally posted by stormfront13
you are making it seem like she hulk is moving at 1/10 of a mile an hour. she is a lot faster than you think- eventually spidey will tire and become careless which gives her the oppurtunity to hit him.

she may be quick, but spider-man is faster than her and has his precognitive spider-sense which enables him to dodge anything moving at speeds up to those of bullets and possibly faster

stormfront13
is thee a time limit to this fight?? if not then she hulk definitley wins. she hulk never tires and has a healing factor and gets stronger by the minute. her invulnerability as a lot stronger than his. he can hit her but it prolly won't hurt considering she has been hit with a lot stronger and gotten right back up. if he throws things at her she can catch them cause her strength is more than seven times that of spidey. her strength will build up he will get tired and she will take him down

The MISTER
I'm one of the biggest spider-man fans that there could ever be but I will admit that spideys going to have to be innovative to defeat She-hulk especially if her powers have changed drastically. Old she-hulk would get beat worse than titiana did, easily. Correct me if I'm wrong but didn't titiana almost kill She-hulk with her bare hands and then get totally humiliated by spider-man? Spidey is no weakling and he's EXTREMELY fast. Also he's aware of tactics like boxing the ears and such.
They wouldn't show it in comics but She-hulks t*ts would be splattered. maybe. cause shes no slouch.

Metalmanx
This...is difficult. On the one hand you have the very powerful She-Hulk. On the other hand, you have the very powerful (though not as much), mad agile, and crazy fast Spiderman.

If Spiderman has taken out Titania like that, then it would be entirely possible to take out She-Hulk in the same way. I never said it would be easy though. Spiderman also knows of pressure points. And I know She-Hulk is mad strong, but if she takes a 15 ton punch (Spiderman has now achieved the fifteen ton mark. Someone from another thread had proof from a new comic, but I forgot what thread it was in. I will look for it) to several pressure points on her body, she will feel it. Definitely.

Though, if She-Hulk were to get her hands on Spidey, then it would be all over. But I don't see that happening, not with his agility and speed. And like mentioned previously, he has taken on and defeated a number of opponents even stronger than She-Hulk, so he obviously knows what he's doing.

And I will admit, Spidey can and will get tired. After a loooooooooooooooooooooooong time though. He can fight for a crapload of time before tiring, which has really helped him in the past with certain opponents. And in the amount of time he has before tiring, I am positive he would figure out a way to beat her.

And one more thing that must be covered in every Spiderman argument.

Spiderman will undoubtedly have knowledge of some sort of event that will be host to some sort of device/instrument that will greatly aid him in battle.

And the funny thing is, in this case, it doesn't matter who's town there in. If there is She-Hulk's region, there is a 100% chance there is something with gamma radiation taking place somewhere in the vicinity. That's just the way that town in. And in they're in Spiderman's New York, there will also always (100% of the time) be something taking place involving gamma radiation in the field of genetics or anything like that.

So, either way, Spiderman has something to aid him in this fight. And the creator of the thread never mentioned that they couldn't use outside sources. Spiderman is WELL-KNOWN for doing such things.

So, the way I see it, he could be hurting her VERY slightly. To the point where it doesn't seem like he is, but he could be. Using those pressure points and unfair fighting tactics. Hey, if he's got to, he will.

And then he would slowly lead her to some sort of event involving gamma radiation to which She-Hulk probably wouldn't suspect a thing as to what was taking place (Not saying she is dumb, she is one of the smartest characters in the Marvel Universe. Spidey is just AWESOME at leading an opponent where he want him/her). And just because Spidey is well...Spiderman...he'll figure out a plan on the fly (Ya know, the ones that he dictates outload to himself to the reader or viewer knows what's going on). He'll figure a way to reverse the polarity of a gamma radiation machine, and of course, in some roundabout way, it will drain She-Hulk of a majority of her strenght before she escapes. And when she does, Spidey will take this time to attack, his strength now actually hurting and doing quite the number on She-Hulk. Then with one final punch, he would uppercut her, knocking her out.

That's just how I see it though. It's open for interpretation. Spiderman wins though. Awesome fight.

derrick24
it is hard to argue with spiderman fans because they always talk about his speed. Spiderman has been hit by everyone of his enemies, why wouldnt you think that she hulk wouldnt be able to lay a blow. Im also seeing that people keep bringing up secret wars. All the feats that spiderman did back then have you seen him pull them off now, no. Back then they were making him a popular character (which it did work) and he was literally beating up on everybody. Now let me see him fight titania, he would get the breaks beaten off of him. Spiderman needs to stay fighting his enhanced humans, like scorpion, old man vulture, tombstone, doc ock who is all human, and kraven. She hulk would own all of spiderman enemies including him. Spiderman fans, spiderman has been hit numerous of times and she hulk would hit him and with that hit, it would slow him down. Spiderman isnt as great as he was in secret war, now lets see him fight the x-men because in a current issue of marvel knights #13 he got owned by wolverine with a stab in the chest. What happen to spiderman flash speed then and his spider sense.

stormfront13
good way to put it derrick

whobdamandog
Originally posted by derrick24
it is hard to argue with spiderman fans because they always talk about his speed. Spiderman has been hit by everyone of his enemies, why wouldnt you think that she hulk wouldnt be able to lay a blow. Im also seeing that people keep bringing up secret wars. All the feats that spiderman did back then have you seen him pull them off now, no. Back then they were making him a popular character (which it did work) and he was literally beating up on everybody. Now let me see him fight titania, he would get the breaks beaten off of him. Spiderman needs to stay fighting his enhanced humans, like scorpion, old man vulture, tombstone, doc ock who is all human, and kraven. She hulk would own all of spiderman enemies including him. Spiderman fans, spiderman has been hit numerous of times and she hulk would hit him and with that hit, it would slow him down. Spiderman isnt as great as he was in secret war, now lets see him fight the x-men because in a current issue of marvel knights #13 he got owned by wolverine with a stab in the chest. What happen to spiderman flash speed then and his spider sense.

Not really..SM consistantly goes up against the Rhino..and he's the same level as She Hulk..and probably has a much tougher hide...battle could go either way..depending on circumstances..I have to admit though with current she Hulk he'd have his hands full..

Draco69
I wouldn't compare Titania or Rhino to She-Hulk. She's well-trained Avenger who's one of the best defense attornies in the world. Titania and Rhino are absolutely retarded.

radioboy121
She hulk would own all of spiderman enemies including him.

To a certain degree, this already happened in one of She-Hulk's 2nd series comics. Trapster was suing(?) the Tinkerer for making faulty gadgets and when a fight broke out between both parties and found it's way into She-Hulk's area, she took down swiftly Stiltsman, Boomerang, Ringmaster(?), Jack-O-Lantern, Whirlwind, etc. and bad mouthed the remainder. Actually, it was silly (in a stupid way), but......

She-Hulk's actually pretty athletic and fast and I can see her taking Spiderman, but not easily.

The MISTER

I find it hard to believe that everyone has improved with time "except" Spider-man. Every hero gets hit by every one of their regular enemies or they wouldn't be regulars. If this fight take place in an adamantium cage then She-Hulk takes it with ease due to her strength and durability
enhancements. But something seems wrong with her being able to lift 150 tons. Like i said before old She-Hulk gets whupped. New She-hulk sounds like she could whip hulks a** for a good while.

stormfront13
she did get very strong. her 75 ton strength was doubled. then she got even stronger than that. she has maaxed out things maximum strength with ease and with only one arm. she is stronger than hercules, and has to wear a suit that can control her strength cause she is so strong she couldn't. and the stronger jennifer walters gets she-hulk's strength multiplies

armandovalles
SHE-HULK, EASILY. ONE THUNDERCLAP AND ITS OVER.

black wolverine
not sure bout this but can some answer me this is she stronger than hulk now

stormfront13
her base strength should be now. she should be at like 200 tons. but gue to the fact that hulk's strength is unmeasureable i don't think she is

black wolverine
dat is strong enough dast 20 times spidermans strength sorry ihn a big spiderfan but she-hulk wins

stormfront13
yeah i think people underestimate her by a lot and that she is underrated

derrick24
the reason why you see a 100 ton mark on marvel is because thats the highest they want to calculate a characters strength. Like gladiator his strength is unlimited but they put him in the 100 ton mark because marvel has a scale and it stops at a 100 but thats not saying that the person can only lift a 100tons. Colossus lifted a submarine which ways at least 500 -1000 tons.
Back to the subject, she hulk is winning this fight. Spiderman needs to stay fighting his human enemies.

black robb
Even though Spidey would put up a valiant fight i must say She-Hulk owns this...

...besides maybe Spidey might get some green pity sex wink

JWangSDC
Actually 6/7 means they could be @ the 100 ton mark. 7/7 means it's over 100

the reason why you see a 100 ton mark on marvel is because thats the highest they want to calculate a characters strength. Like gladiator his strength is unlimited but they put him in the 100 ton mark because marvel has a scale and it stops at a 100 but thats not saying that the person can only lift a 100tons. Colossus lifted a submarine which ways at least 500 -1000 tons.
Back to the subject, she hulk is winning this fight. Spiderman needs to stay fighting his human enemies.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.