Despero vs. The X-Men

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Draco69
Line Up :

Cyclops
Kitty Pryde
Colossus
Storm
Wolverine
Emma Frost
Nightcrawler
Bishop
Sage
Gambit
Iceman

Discuss

crazyspinz
Colossus is there twice...

if the xmen can handle apoc,t hey can own despero

Draco69
Thanks for the notice. Please note everyone that Despero took on the JLA and the JSA by himself. And nearly won. He's pretty tough.

crazyspinz
i havent seen despero in a long long time, what can he do again?

Draco69
Class 100 strength. (Knocked out Superman once)
Invulnerability
Mind-Controlling Powers.

crazyspinz
pffff, xmen can out freaky mind trick anyone. they take it...

Draco69
I don't know. MM couldn't pierce Despero's mental defenses. It has something to do with that third eye on his forehead.

crazyspinz
but MM isnt a marvel class psycic... marvels are way more powerfull

Draco69
Actually MM is far more powerful. He's even stronger than Charles Xavier. He once mindwiped 70 different people across the globe with a single thought. He also connected himself with everyone in the universe. Charles Xavier does not come close to him. Read my MM vs. Charles thread for more info.

Kento
Well lets see...JLA can beat X-men, Despero nearly beat JLA...Despero beats X-men.

stormfront13
I say x-men- they have people who refuse to be mind controlled and are really hard to do- sage (resisted the fury after a while) storm ( recently resisted even rachel summers) and emma( is powerful and wouldn't allow it)

The Flash
stormfront13, Despero doesn't need to mind control them, but simply knock their heads off.

stormfront13
i know but one of his powers in mind controlling and those three are the only ones who can withstand mind controll

Swanky-Tuna
You can't judge strength by beating the JLA. Everybody and their cactus beats the JLA.

stormfront13
aren't the JLA one of the strongest teams ever??

Swanky-Tuna
Kind of makes you wonder doesn't it?

stormfront13
about what??

Kento
About JLA being one of the strongest teams.

Course there are so many incarnations.

Khellendros
Man, the mistake was putting Iceman with the Xmen. No one else needs to do anything except keep Despero back until Iceman can freeze him solid.

Sentry
Martian Manhunter's mind maybe stronger, than Emma, but not Xavier. Read more Xmen.

stormfront13
I say x-men win by a lot

The Flash
Martian Manhunter's mind is stronger, foo.

Draco69
Originally posted by Sentry
Martian Manhunter's mind maybe stronger, than Emma, but not Xavier. Read more Xmen.

Sentry, you have access to profiles but lack comical reference. The profile proves nothing. It just says what Charley is capable of. Read more DC comics. You desperately need the knowledge.

stormfront13
isn't mm stronger than xavier telapathy wise??

hoorayforpeepee
that is something that will forever be debated, storm.

stormfront13
ok

Mider
DC psychics tend to be more powerful then Marvel psychics i mean not even high class psychics in DC have screwed up the world and from what Morgan Lafay says MM is a amiture.

Swanky-Tuna
DC everything seems to be like "Look how POWERFUL our characters are! You love them because of all their POWER! SO POWERFUL! Look, average aliens can kill GODS and you love it! *pelvic thrusts* We toned down Superman during the crisis but we made everybody else insanely powerful to make up the difference! SUCK IT, MARVEL! *gyrating*"

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.