Totaly kickass battle: Apocalypse and all star cast of horse men VS JLA

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

crazyspinz
Ooooooooo this is exciting...

Horsmen:
Apocalypse
War Hulk (ooooo scary...)
Death Wolverine (screw angel)
Holocaust (dont remember what horsemen he was, but hes cool)
AoA Sinister (hes cool)

JLA
Superman (duh..)
GL
Wonderwoman
Hawkman
Flash
Batman (no prep, whos laughing now fanboy..)
Aquaman
Green Arrow (so he'll die fast, o well...)
Martian Manhunter

so its 5 vs 8 who wins?

discuss

crazyspinz
id have to say the horsemen in this one...

kgkg
Superman , flash GL Wonderwoman it all comes to these four

other will be ****ed bad.

Apocalypse
War Hulk (ooooo scary...)
Death Wolverine (screw angel)
Holocaust (dont remember what horsemen he was, but hes cool)
AoA Sinister (hes cool)

apoc team win

bader40
I'm sorry, did i miss something? what's the question again?

crazyspinz
who would win the fight...

and if your being sarcastic i have nothing to say

azndrgn
Apoc's team wins. Hawkman, Aquaman, Batman and Green Arrow die

bader40
No, sarcasm is the lowest form of wit!

I agree the horseman would win, especially if he's got the bazookoid infinitron machine.

Draco69
The JLA are more likely to win. Teamwork, experience, and a vast assortment of powers.

Death Wolverine gets taken out rather easily. So does Holocaust. (He's vulnerable to telepathy).

Green Lantern would be able to take out Sinister. So could the Flash by vibrating through him.

War Hulk would fall to telepathy, a gamma radiation absorbing machine courtesy of GL, and the assault of Wonder Woman or Superman.

The battle would then come down to Apoc. If the X-Men can beat his butt so can the JLA.

crazyspinz
o yea, i meant to ad martian manhunter to the team of JLA

bader40
That's what i meant to say...you must have read my mind.

Khellendros
Wolverine may go down, but not before first taking out Batman, Green Arrow and likely Aquaman. Holocaust could take Hawkman out easy. When has Flash EVER killed someone by vibrating through them? That is so out of character it's ridiculous. Green Lantern won't be taking out Sinister when he's assaulting his mind. Apocalypse and his horsemen would not hesitate to kill, while the JLA refuse to do so. That is the difference maker in this fight.

Tron
Consider it done, and I was just gonna ask about that too, lol.

Draco69
Aquaman has top-tier telepathy. Wolvie goes down pretty quick. AM is Class 60 and has nigh-invulnerability. No contest.

Martian Manhunter alone could decimate half the Horsemen. Holocaust lost to Sage (a low-level telepath). Wolverine is not going to resist MM's telepathy.

Sinester would have hard time counteracting the combined mental assault/defense of MM and AM. He loses.

Superman refuses to kill. The others won't. Especially WW, GL, AM, Batman, Hawkman and possibly Green Arrow.

nigel45
JLA takes this easily, and with the teamwork they have, guys like Batman and Green Arrow will be protected by their allies and will survive this encounter.

And who said Aquaman would go down?

KharmaDog
Actually I don't think Aquaman Or Hawkman have any problem with killing, if anything they prbably get pissed that the JLA holds them back.

Jimmy Buggs
anyone have a pic of war hulk? I have never seen that.

kgkg
well since MM i there i change my vote to
Superman
GL
Wonderwoman
Hawkman
Flash
Batman
Aquaman
Green Arrow
Martian Manhunter

he will be the diffrence maker

Never
Which Apocalypse? The current, depowered one? No-brainer there.

The old one that was originally conceived to be on par with Thanos? No-brainer there either.

Jimmy Buggs, for you:

http://www.hulklibrary.com/hulk/images/covers/tih2/tih2-457-s.jpg

Jimmy Buggs
whatt war hulk will kill everone!!!!!!!!!!!!! that comic looks like a good one, man i need to get back in the game ive been sitting on the side lines to long. any place I can look at all the comics from the past couple years or should i go buy them all

Beyonder
Superman Vs. Apocalypse - Superman but for a long time

GL Vs. AoA Sinister - Sinister

Flash Wonderwoman Hawkman Martian Manhunter Vs War Hulk - War Hulk.

Try to mind wipe him all you can, but this is War Hulk we're talking about. You just don't easily mind wipe or even mess with someone who's tapped into the powers of two universes.

Aquaman Vs Holocaust - Holocaust. Holocaust. He'll drain Aquaman's life force.
Green Arrow Batman Vs Death Wolverine - Death Wolverine

Draco69
You're negating teamwork.

Holocaust would lose against Aquaman. He's vulnerable to telepathy (Sage mentally commanded him).

Flash vibrates through War Hulk and he explodes. Or GL creates a gamma sucking machine.

The JLA would win. The only people they have to worry about are War Hulk and Apoc. Everyone else are mere distractions.

Khellendros
I want you to name one time in current DC timeline (no Elseworlds bs) where Flash has used the vibration trick to kill an enemy. Wolverine is not going down from telepathy even before being turned into Death his mind was so chaotic no telepath could touch him.

Besides, saying that because Sage commanded Holocaust, any telepath could is like saying that just because I own a computer, I should be able to hack into government databases. Her brain is a supercomputer, her whole thing is using her powers in the most efficient way possible. If Holocaust was that easy to control, Nate Grey would have just commanded him to shoot himself in the face.

Draco69
The vibration trick has been used several times. Most recently Felix Faust's reserrected Norse gods.

Wolverine may not go down by telepathy by MM. But a blast of Martian Vision will take care of him.

Sage is not a powerful telepath. She's just beneath Psylocke. I betting that MM can easily control Holocaust.

Khellendros
Riiight. So he killed supernatural things that were already supposed to be dead. Show me where he killed a human being.

Wolverine sees the green man's eyes glowing, he isn't just going to stand there. And you aren't taking into account his healing factor. Martian vision isn't heat vision, he isn't going to be burning the flesh from his adamantium, he's going to be tossing Wolverine across the room. Wolvie has no problem surviving that.

She doesn't have to be, that's my point. Her skill is using a small amount of power most effectively. If raw power could get the job done, you don't think Nate would have done that LONG ago?

crazyspinz
who said holocaust is vonerable to telepathy? because they are way off.

he stalemated exodus, and MM is a joke compared to him in telepathic power

Draco69
They weren't dead. They were alive. The Flash has changed over the years. His personal life has changed his demeanor. It was quite gruesome he just vibrated through all of them and they exploded. He's not even with the JLA anymore. He joined a Black Ops team called the Elite because he wants to be more hardcore.

MM's Martian Vision can produced the force of about 1000 TNTs. Have you ever read the Martian storyline? A Martian Vision blast nearly burnt WW and Superman to a crisp. It HURT them. It would be just like that time where a Sentinel reduced Wolvie to a skeleton. And even if Wolvie somehow miraculously survived the attack. He would be out of commission for quite a while.

MM is a stronger telepath than even Charles Xavier. He has nearly 5000 years of experience in telepathic combat. He knows countless methods of telepathic combat. Nate was 17 year old kid with zero experience. There's no comparision. Sage mentally controlled Holocaust. MM can do so with no problem.

Draco69
Not so. MM once mindwiped 70 different people across the globe with a thought. He was also once in mental connection with every living being in the DC Universe. MM is completely on another level.

Khellendros
Great, so Flash is full of angst now. Like Apocalypse doesn't know how to deal with a speedster? And, I said the Gods were SUPPOSED to be dead, not that they were at the time. You still haven't shown me a time where he's taken a human life by vibrating through them.

The Starnet database website, which you yourself have used as a source for stats in yoru arguments, lists Martian vision as having the force of 50-100 lbs of TNT. It would have been more impressive if you had just said he burnt Superman to a crisp. Saying he "almost" burnt Wonder Woman to a crisp means he must have singed her, since she doesn't have the kind of accelerated healing Supes has, does she?

Nate was a 17 year old kid whose power levels read at somewhere ABOVE Phoenix's on Moira Mctaggert's instruments. The kid could have controlled Holocaust if it just took brute mental strength.

Draco69
You obviously haven't read the story. They were dead. But they were alive and kicking. They weren't zombies. They were resurrected by Felix Faust to take over the world. Seeing no other option, Flash vibrated through them even though Superman protested.

Read the first arc of the JLA series. Tronix's Martian Vision burned WW severely. A Martian Blast by Hyperix managed to burn most of Superman's costume off. His forcefield saved him. Also, The Martians executed several villains with their Martian Vision blasts. There was nothing left but a skeleton and ashes.

Nate was a kid with tremendous power. And no idea how to use them. MM has the power and the know-how to control Holocaust.

Khellendros
No, I haven't read the story, but I am taking your word for all this. My point is that they weren't human, weren't SUPPOSED to be alive anymore (even though they were), and were just pawns. Tell me, did he vibrate through Felix and kill him too??

You're naming other Martians. Just because Jon is Martian doesn't mean his vision is as strong as theirs.

Nate did too know how to use them, he wasn't an untrained lout. And he had more power than MM and Professor X combined.

Draco69
He vibrated through his hand. It exploded with the amulet required to summon more gods.

Green Martians are stronger than White Martians (i.e. Burning Storyline) That's why the White Martians lost the war.

Power doesn't equal victory. If a twenty one year old Sage with a few years of telepathic training can mentally command Holocaust. Than so can MM. Not to mention that Sage's telepathy was WEAKENED due to her previous battle with Maddie Pryor.

Khellendros
Well there you go. He just vibrated through his hand. And only then because it was holding a very dangerous artifact.

Okay. That doesn't mean Jon's vision isn't somehow defective. Has HE ever burnt Wonder Woman or blasted Superman into nudity?

EXACTLY. Thank you for agreeing with me. Sage controlled Holocaust through skill, not power.

Draco69
The Flash murdered 6 Norse Gods. One of them disguised herself as his wife. He vibrated through her anyway.

Nudity? No. Unconsciousness? Yes.

And MM has milleniums of skill.

Khellendros
Man, it only takes 100 pounds of TNT to knock Superman out these days?? Jeez, that's one hell of a power drop. Anyways. Wolverine gets knocked unconscious, heals up, and is back in the fight in minutes.

Beyonder
Umm...Exodus and Nate. Nate was created by Sinister to kill Apocalypse.

???Flash vibrating through Norse Gods doesn't mean much. So he did it to some gods? Hulk talks punishments from one of the Norse's top god, Thor. And unlike DC, Marvel's Norse gods are more powerful than most other gods, especially Thor. Thor ain't just a Norse god either; he's the son of a skyfather and elder god. Hulk repeated takes poundings from Thor and gives as much as he gets. DC average Norse gods can't compare to the durability of one of Marvel's top god/power house character. And we all know Hulk's durability is on Thor's level and can even exceed it.

War Hulk is beyond normal Hulk. Flash isn't going to vibrate through War Hulk. I mean do you think he can vibrate through Superman? Seriously, what about Thor? Hulk? 'cause Hulk is as powerful as either of these guys. All Flash is going to do is run into a brick wall, that's being powered by two universes.

So who's attack Holocaust with telepathy? Aquaman or MM? Or is MM going to multitask and try to take out Death Wolverine and Holocaust at once? So MM can control Holocaust, Holocaust can also fry MM's ass.

Khellendros
Also, STARNET says Flash can't vibrate through certain materials and forecefields. This means Wolverine's adamantium skeleton and Holocaust's unbreakable crystal armor are safe. And you KNOW Apocalypse and Sinister have access to forcefields. And, if not, both have control over their body's composition, which means they could become superdense, also preventing Flash from passing through them. And as for Hulk, well, he's giving off the energies of two different realities along witha f*ckton of gamma radiation. Good look vibrating through that mess and surviving. This, of course, assumes Flash would even try pulling that trick off, and he WOULDN'T, because he isn't a murderer.

EDIT: Ya know, crazy, the teams ARE a bit uneven. You should give Apocalypse' team Stryfe.

eleveninches
THere is nobody on that marvel list that the JLA couldnt beat. THey often fight against gods, so they will win this

Khellendros
DC Gods... laughing

eleveninches
laughing out loud wouldnt take very long at all.

laughing out loudlaughing out loudlaughing out loud

laughing out loud

laughing out loud

K3VIL
War Hulk:
Superman will stay fist to fist with War Hulk helped by Wonder Woman, seeing Diana in danger, Supes will go all out blasting him with heat vision and hitting at sonic speeds, during that time

Sinister:
Flash would be knocking down Sinister with some good placed sonic speed physical attacks and then help Supes using the IMP, Infinity Mass Punch on WH knocking him unconscious

Death:
Meanwhile he's dealing with WH, Supes will see Death wiping out Batman and Green Arrow, and decide to blast at 5000 Farhenheit degrees of Heat Vision the poor Logan, turning him into ashes.
Martian Manhunter's Force Vision destroy things at impatc, and ignite inflammable objects, it means Logan can be burned, or he can be knocked unconscious from Aquaman or MM, if they are busy, Kyle Rainer will blast and then stomp Death with a giant robot 100 feet talls and then cut Sinister's body in pieces and put them into force fields to avoid him to regenerate

Holocaust:
Martian Manhunter and Aquaman gives troubles with their telepathy to a Millenia Giant, i mean a MILLENIA GIANT.Holocaust will become a scared cat.If they fight him Phiscally, MM can reach for few mins Supes league, Aquaman has lifted San Francisco, do i need to say more?

Never
"Old" Apocalypse in his original incarnation stomps them with the Horsemen.

"Current" Apocalypse, bleh.

DarkCrawler
You are right.

Khellendros
Sinister has complete control over his physical form at all times. Flash could literally beat Sinister to a pulp and he would just laugh and reform, stronger than last time. Meanwhile, he has superhuman reflexes, strength, and can fire plasma bolts. Using telepathy to predict Flash's movements, he can blast him through a wall.

K3VIL
Wolverine can grow back from ashes after a shot of Heat Vision?No.

Flash's mental abilities and brain tasks can be done at LIGHTNING SPEEDS.Before Sinister even manage to read the mind of Flash he'll be knocked down.He grow back?Flash will drop him under the heat vision of Supes that will burn both him and Logan.Or Wally can simply take him to a volcano into the Hawaii or in other place of the world and let him being disintegrated.Or he can let him projecting plasma bolts and then take Sinister in the place where the plasma bolt was going and the poor Sin will hit himself.

Pepito
Wolverine is no push over normally but as Death he is practically unbeatable. He:

Can channel immeasurable amounts of energy with that crazy sword.

Can take a punch from the class 100 Colossus and not even reel

Can take down two different and extremely powerful teams of X-men

Can reduce a base of huge power to nothing in minutes

Can resist huge levels of psychic power

Can threaten the mannites

CANT BE BEATEN BY MARTIAN VISION

Pepito
Also War Hulk can take them all pretty much by himself (althugh its not a definite win for him)

K3VIL
What about the 12'000 F degrees Heat Vision Of Supes plus Martian Vision?Logan would be dead, stop being a fanboy.
Channel amounts of energy?Punches from Colossus?
Superman, MM, and Aquaman are far above Colossus.
Aquaman himself is now a huge powerhouse of physical strenght that will throw Logan into space with one punch.Lifting San Francisco is something Colossus can only dream to do.
Huge levels of Psychic power?
AM and MM can give troubles to a Millenia Giant, Jean Grey, Cable, and X-Man weren't on that level of telepathy power and probably only Cable in his God-Like state can reach those levels now.
What about Kyle Rainer/Green Lantern stomping Logan with a skyscraper, then throwing him into space, getting back him, blasting him with a heat blast(GL ring can control EM Spectrum energies), then stabbing his body, putting some green spikes in his eyes, stomping him again with a green energy piramid?
War Hulk taking them alone?
I'd like to see him against MM, Supes, WW, AM, and maybe Orion, they'll keep him sufficiently busy to give GL the time to analyze the Celestial device and block it.

Pepito
I'm not saying Colossus is Superman's level although he's stronger than MM's class 80 but Logan simply ignored the punch. Superman MM and AM are not all that strong and where did Aquaman lift the whole of San Fran. If he did so he's a pointless character. Am and MM only exhibit great telepathy when the story calls for it. MM is an accomplished telepath but he's still not quite at the level of Xman, Cable and Jean (she was slowly transforming back into Phoenix). AM is limited to fish, is he not?

And I'm not a fanboy just because I disagree with the good news about DC

(Apocalypse combines energy and matter manipulation and increasable strength so he could take Green Lnatern)

DarkCrawler
No, MM can achieve Superman levels of strenght.

Yes they are.

He did, and I guess he is a pointless character, then.

No, you are wrong, MM is above Xavier and AM is Emma Forst level.

NO, he is not.

K3VIL
Superman, MM, and AM are not all that strong?
Superman fought Doomsday, and Darkseid, is it sufficient for you?
He has moved spaceships with the dimensions of a small moon, and the moon itself, is it sufficient?
MM can achieve Supes level of strenght for a few, is it sufficient for you?
AM can now lift a city.The writers give him that strenght.Get over it.
MM is over Xavier, he was able to analyze the mind of Mageddon, the Doomsday Weapon created by the Old Gods.Both him and Aquaman were in the team of telepaths that attack a Millenia Giant.
Apocalypse beating a GL?
I'd like to see it.A GL ring can drain Apo's energy and Kyle can hit Apocalypse with everything he wants and then throw him into the sun

demigawd
Interesting matchup. Of course, if you wanted the ultimate Apocalyse horseman fight, you should have put Harbinger on the team. Harbinger is, essentially, a cross between Doomsday, Nimrod and Amazo. EASILY Poccy's most impressive servant.

As for the current matchup - I guess it could go either way depending on how it's written. But there's a lot to be said for teamwork. JLA have it in spades.

Holocaust, by the way, IS weak to telepathy. Holocaust himself said so. The reason given is that during AOA, Poccy took great pain to kill as many psionics as he could, so Holocaust never had to learn how to deal with telepathic attacks; he's completely untrained in resisting them. As for why Nate didn't just...switch his mind off, well, it's because Nate is an idiot and never actually used telepathy against him. Neither did Exodus. If they had, the fight would have been over immediately. Go figure.

DarkCrawler
Apocalypse: "You can't beat me boy. I am too strong."

Green skyscraper weighing 300,000,000 tons drops on Apoc's head.

Apocalypse, using his last feat of strengh appears under the rubble.

A: "Urgh...is that best you have, annoying infidel?"

GL: "...No."

Another skyscraper, weighing 600,000,000 tons drops over Apoc.

A: "..." (He is dead)

Pepito
a) Green Lanterns cannot drain life energy.

b) If post crisis Superman can move the moon how come he can be hurt by people below class 100 strength.

c) MM is quoted as having class 80 strength on all his bios I've seen so far and so he is class 80.

d) MM and AM are not over Xavier on the fact that Xavier was able to create Onslaught and defeat Shadow King who is supposed to be the untapped malign psychic energy of the entire world. Only die hard dc fans think MM is better than Xavier.

e) If Green Lantern coulddrop a 300000000 ton skyscraper on Apocalypse he would still survive what with his odd shapeshifting abilities and Green Lantern would make a very big dent in the Earth.

f) Telepaths aren't able to bring someone down instantly and in the eman time the horsemen won't be sitting around.

Khellendros
Oh yeah, because SUPERMAN is going to brutally kill someone with his heat vision. Because that's completely in character.

He has to plan out what he's gong to do to some extent, even if it's only a few moves ahead. that's all Sinister needs. Superman can go ahead and use his heat vision, Sinister will just regenerate. How exactly will Wally take Sinister to a volcano? If he stays in contact with Sinister any longer than it takes to land a punch, he's getting a plasma bolt in the face.

Those two powerhouses waste time trying to hit Wolverine, who is dodging and deflecting with his sword, and they leave themselves open to getting attacked by War.

Sure, GL could do that if he WANTED to waste his energy on an idiotic plan like that. Apocalypse can teleport out of the way, come back as the rubble clears and make it look like it hit and had no effect just to f*ck with GL's head. He could grow to the size of the skyscraper and knock it aside. Hitting apocalypse with large heavy things is a VERY bad idea.

In their last fight in the AoA universe, Holocaust and Nate are fighting. At one point, Nate hits Holocaust with thousands of telepathic spikes. He's hurt, but he keeps fighting. Holocaust may not be totally invulnerable to telepathy, but he is not going down instantly from it.

Pepito
What he said.

K3VIL
Superman has killed enemies.He can do it if it's necessary.

Wally West a.k.a. Flash has evacuated an entire city after the detonation of a nuclear bomb, he saved all of them before the explosion can even poison them with the radiations.You think he's sufficiently fast to throw Sinister into a volcano or hit him with the IMP knocking him unconscious, or put him in front of one of his plasma bolt?

Supe's heat vision travel at near lightspeed.Wolverine cannot dodge it, even has his enhanced version Death.You want Superman charging him at Mach 100 and knocking him into space as alternative solution?MM can do the same

Ohhh, what a trouble, a giant guy with super strenght, shape shifting abilities, and teleportation.Kyle has fought against biggest threats, he has penetrate into Mageddon, broke free Orion, and resist against the mind troops of Mageddon, he'll find the way to beat down Apocalypse.

AoA Universe is out of continuity, and anyway, a mental assault of MM and AM is too much for Holocaust onestly.

K3VIL
a)A GL ring restore the energy of Oa battery.Kyle with his ring was able to beat Terminus during AVENGERS VS JLA crossover through manipulating the energy of his spear.He can create a force field that prevents Apoc to absorb ambiental energy

b)Cause if you can lift a huge object doesn't mean you cannot be hurt by someone who's not in you strenght league.The Thing or Colossus for example, can punch Supes, he'll feel it, but being injured, maybe knocked back or slightly moved, but nothing more.

c)Super Strength: The Martian's superhuman strength comes from his plasmorphic structure formed from immensely long and complex molecular chains, augmented with his psionic and telekinetic abilities allowing him to lift incredible weights without these weights crumbling under the stress. The Martian has been seen lifting small tankers out of the ocean for short distances. By modifing the density of these bio-polymers, the Manhunter can make himself stronger by forcing the polymers into tighter bundles. At a rest state, the Manhunter can lift approximately 20 tons. Given a few minutes to reconfigure, he could match Superman pound for pound for about a minute. Then the bio-polymer would begin to suffer under the strain and begin to unravel. While the Manhunter's strength can be on par with Superman and he lacks the long term endurance and stamina of the Kryptonian. This probably has to do with the Kryptonian's storage and creation of MetaATP which the Martian biology would not have developed being so far from the Earth's sun.

d)MM was once linked with all the living beings in D.C. Universe, his mind was able to analize the Doomsday Engine called Mageddon, which mind is pure destruction, a contact like that would put Xavier into coma.
MM mind is sufficiently powerful to have effect on a Millenia Giant, which power is around 1/10 of Galactus at full power.4Millenia Giant were destroying a world, and even a full charged energy Superman with the energy of a city in his body was having problems into slowing down one of them

e)What about GL stabbing Apoc with a spear, blasting him, and throwing him into space, or perhaps into the sun?Or maybe put him in a force field and create spikes into the force field stabbing his brain?Not enough?What about GL blasting with an energy blast able to level a city the poor Apoc?

f)Maybe Marvel telepaths, cause D.C. telepaths works on a higher level, only Dragonmoon can be put on the level of MM and the actual AM

demigawd
Those weren't telepathic spikes. They were telekinetic.

DarkCrawler
I would've said the same thing.

Pepito
Xavier is actually slightly above Moondragon except when she's using the mind gem - he survived a mental blast from Galactus in the Skrull destruction story.

It is very stupid to think that Superman can lift the moon and be hurt by earthly energy bolts or electricity (which has happened before). If Superman lifted the moon he would be in Galactus's strength range. Was Superman enhanced when lifting the moon?

DarkCrawler
MM is better telepath then Xavier, you not admitting it doesn't change it.

Because of the gravity of space, the moon probably didn't weight as much as something. I don't think that he was enchanted.

ZephroCarnelian
No, the Moon floating in space still has 81 Quintillion tons (81,000,000,000,000,000,000 tons). In space, weight means nothing, but MASS means everything.

For Superman to move the Moon, he would have to exert a force of greater than the mass of the Moon - otherwise he would simply push himself backwards. Also, he would have to overcome the momentum of the Moons movement AND the gravity affecting it from Earth.

Apparently he did this in JLA #80.

Superman is S.T.R.O.N.G

DarkCrawler
F'king strong. cool

Draco69
Flash lends his speed to the JLA. The Horsemen are assaulted by several Class 100 characters at lightspeed. .00000000001 seconds later the battle is over.

K3VIL
Originally posted by Draco69
Flash lends his speed to the JLA. The Horsemen are assaulted by several Class 100 characters at lightspeed. .00000000001 seconds later the battle is over.
No Draco.He can share the speed, but he can't grant lightspeed to other beings.Think of Aquaman, MM, and WW, their level of invulnerability is sufficient to resist to that kind of speed.

ZephroCarnelian
He can share his resistance to speed/wind/g-forces etc. He must be able to do that, cos didn't he evacuate an entire city in one second flat? If he couldn't share his Speed, then each of those people would have been blown apart by the acceleration, right?

If Draco means granting the rest of the JLA the power to use his speed at will, then I'm not sure if he can do that. Never heard if he can, anyway...

Beyonder
Wow, and DD punked him? Apocalypse has more than just brute punches. And where was this Kyle when the Imperiex Probe showed up? How many probes did Kyle take out again? Aquaman took out one, WW another, Black Adam another...how many did Kyle have on his score board?

And where did Holocaust and Nate come from? Oh that's right, the AOA timeline. If you say that timeline doesn't count, you might as well reckon Nate and Holocaust's existence in current Marvel timeline and everything that they had a hand in.

Hegemon875
This is a ridiculous thread JLA wins hands down, they've faced far greater threats in the past, and if we're talking precrisis, than superman alone would take me all.

K3VIL
Originally posted by ZephroCarnelian
He can share his resistance to speed/wind/g-forces etc. He must be able to do that, cos didn't he evacuate an entire city in one second flat? If he couldn't share his Speed, then each of those people would have been blown apart by the acceleration, right?

If Draco means granting the rest of the JLA the power to use his speed at will, then I'm not sure if he can do that. Never heard if he can, anyway...
He did it cause the force field that protects him from the injuries of high speed traveling protects the things or the one he's carrying at the moment.He evacuate the city taking out of it a bunch of people for each travel.

JWangSDC
Clearly the results of the poll agree with you...

Apocalyspe and the horsemen definitely take this. War hulk will hand superman his ASS.

Originally posted by Hegemon875
This is a ridiculous thread JLA wins hands down, they've faced far greater threats in the past, and if we're talking precrisis, than superman alone would take me all. confused

eleveninches
Originally posted by JWangSDC
Clearly the results of the poll agree with you...

Apocalyspe and the horsemen definitely take this. War hulk will hand superman his ASS.

confused
Thats the most rediculous post i've read all day.

JLA would whoop apocs butt.

mikalv1224
The horsemen woul tear them apart but some of the JLA would triumph.

Superherovandal
the JLA will rip the horsemen

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.