Ironman, War Machine, Colossus and Steel vs. Old-School Megatron

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

azndrgn
Could the 4 metal heroes take on the awesome size and power of the very first Megatron?

crazyspinz
yes

Swanky-Tuna
The one with the trigger in the crotch?
http://members.lycos.co.uk/zanpanzer/megatron-silverb.jpg
No smurfin' way.

Tron
Hey now, that trigger is *place tasteless sexual comment here*.wink

muffin man
Iron man could do it on his own

Ironmanpower
Yes, Iron man himself had own bigger than the old school megatron.
Megatron is nothing compare to the last version of the Mark armor or simply the Thorbuster armor.

Mainstream
old school megs turned into a pistol right?

K3VIL
Thorbuster armor was destroyed.So it doesn't exsist anymore.Maybe he can build a new Hulk buster armor or use the one that absorb gamma energy

Alpha Centauri
I never did understand the whole "Buster" concept.

He got battered by Hulk, then thought "Hmm, adding a few more inches of armour and some more weapons will help". Hulkbuster armour has never busted Hulk.

I say the I-M team.

-AC

azndrgn
Since this is my thread I'm going to advertise my "Martial Arts tournament" thread. Check it out! cool

Lord S
If it was against Galvatron...well then it would be much tougher for these four metal heads, but they would eventually still prevail. Megatron, as cool as he is, is toast in this.

azndrgn
Since this is my thread, I would like to announce that my Marvel/DC Martial Arts Tournament thread has started! Please visit the thread and vote smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.