Superman 1 million vs Galactus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Superherovandal
This is the one who has the 5D imp blood in him. DO you think he can beat Galactus

kgkg
glactus

Draco69
Hard to tell. I have no opinion.

Cosmic Cube
I don't know much about Superman one million, but I know superman relies on sunlight to some degree. I'm not sure what effects of this imp blood would have, but whatever it does, I believe Galactus would be more than capable of dealing with it. I say Galactus wins.

eleveninches
sup 1million yes

Hegemon875
I dont much about supes a' million but if he's like supes prime he could do it, it wouldnt be easy but it is possible.

eleveninches
He's the one that gets most of his powers from the super-sun (superman prime).
He's closer to a modern version of pre-crisis superman than he is to superman prime

Mider
someone tell us who the hell superman one million is please?

Draco69
The Superman in 8,000,000 AD. He's Superman times a million.

I'm unsure what effect the 5D Imp heritage would do to Superman 1 million. I know it gives him null magic and reality-warping powers but I don't know what they exactly do.

Victor Von Doom
Hahaha.

Superman one million. I think the barrel just became bottomless.

LordFear
Superman 1million???????????
are u for real there is such a thing???
Man DC is getting seriously desperate dude/hahaha
SM 1million!!!!
what a pile of dog crap
yeah next is Superman GodInfinite/ He can pimp smack God and go around pissing on the Devil/lol

Beyonder
If you've heard of Prime, then you should know about Superman 1 Million. Prime's entire story was in DC 1 Million. It's not Superman 1 Million that you should scuff at, it's Prime.

eleveninches
They had a whole month dedicated to DC1million, set i the 835th centuary. It showed the future versions of most of the main DC charachters, and showed that apparently there has been at least one incarnation of each DC charachter each generation for 815 centuaries.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.