Sentry&Galactus&Thanos VS. DC Earth

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sentry
Ok, since Sentry, Galactus, and Thanos have lived through the end of time and practically become friends. All of what was marvel earth is gone, no avengers, no xmen, no FF, no one. They become bored and decide to travel back in time meaning to go back to the year 2000 to marvel earth, but took a wrong turn and ended up in the DC universe a few years after the crisis. They pop out right in front of JLA headquarters in space, and are assumed as threats and are attacked without warning. Basically their only a few JLA members, John(GL), MM, and Steel. They try to explain that they mean no harm but are attacked anyway. This pisses Thanos and Galactus off, and kill all three. Before killing MM, Galactus reads MM's mind and tells them where they are. Still uber pi$$ed, Galactus and Thanos head for DC earth while Sentry follows his friends to help at all costs. Galactus is around 75% full, so devouring earth would replenish that and then some. Before Steel was killed, he sent an SOS to the remaining JLA on earth. Dr. Fayt also senses their coming and summons the JSA. Titans and Outsiders do the same. Most of DC villains on earth have satellites in space that witnessed the confrontation between the 3 JLA and the invaders, and decide to help the heroes of earth. Also witnessing the confrontation Spectre, DC earth's most powerful entity decides to intervene and help DC earth. Is DC earth lunch for Galactus, or do they pull out an upset? I say the trio wins.

Basically no pre-crisis people, no prime, only GL's based on earth, no beings from other dimensions helping earth, except Dr. Fayt, umm and Spectre.

DC earth goes down.

kgkg
that was like mine lol add thanos and senty

we have a win for thonos , gal , sen

Draco69
This is obviously a blatant DC bash.

CountQuan
Happy Dance

Draco69
DC Earth would most likely win. With the backing of Zauriel and his Angels, Wonder Woman's Greek Gods, Superman's Kryptonian and every hero and villain there is, I doubt the DC earth would not not find a way to win. They have faced far worse.

Thanos could be taken out easily with the Phantom Zone Projector. And J Thunder's Jinzin would certainly even the odds.

If you really, I mean, really think about it. The DC Earth cannot lose. Too many variables. Too many counteractions.

Draco69
Also Spectre is the Living Wrath of God (i.e. the Source(Marvel's Living Tribunal) he would certainly even the odds. He could take Thanos and the Sentry by himself.

Sentry
DC bash? what about the JLA? How bout Spectre? They have a chance, not a good one, but they have a chance.

Do the Banana dance! ^__^

Draco69
They have more than a chance. They'd win. Too many opponents. Too many variables. The Trio would lose. Galactus would likely be the last one standing.

Draco69
By bashing, I'm referring to your grossly unfair DC vs. Marvel threads.

For God's sake you put ROBIN on the DC team and THOR on the other.

Sentry
Galactus takes Spectre, Thanos and Sentry get leftovers. Too many variables? Sentry's powers are limitless, Thanos is a monster who's bitched slapped Silver Surfer and Thor at the same time, and Galactus who's power I think hovers just below the Celestials. Who knows I could be wrong. I think his power is like third to Eternity. Eternity, then Death, then Galactus. I think. Oh yeah, all 3 of'em are immortal. After Spectre sees the decimation of DC earth and sees the awesome power of the trio, Spectre decides to intervene but cannot withstand the combined might of the trio, bye bye Spectre. Dr. Fayt beat him, why can't Galactus? Any one of these guys would decimate Fayt in a heartbeat. DC earth will be destroyed.

Draco69
First off, Pre-Crisis Dr. Fate beat Spectre. Second, Spectre is omniscient. His powers are limitless. He is the living embodiment of God's Wrath. He has no equal. Galactus would get his hinny kicked. Spectre once destroyed the multiverse and resurrected it with a mere thought. He's in a league of his own. God's Wrath vs. Galactus. No contest.

Wow. They're immortal. So what? The Amazons are immortal too.

You're forgetting the Gods and the Angels. Wonder Woman has the aid of not only the Greek Gods, but nearly every pantheon in mythology. That's the Norse Gods, Egyptian Gods, Aztec Gods, and even the Hindu Gods.

The Angels are phenomanly powerful. On their own they can lift several million tons, and have powers that defy imagination. Michael's, the leader of the Angels, power is unfathomable. He once destroyed an entire galaxy with a swing of his sword. The Sword of Heaven is capable of reshaping Creation itself. He's indestructible. Sentry would pee his pants in front of him.

Luciefer is DC's Satan. He is the counterpart to the Source. His powers are limitless. He is much more powerful than Galactus.

This is really a no-brainer. Read up on the DC universe. You lack proper knowledge about it. The Trio would mess with the wrong earth.

Sentry
But DC charcters are like much stronger then their marvel counterparts? A lot of people say DC character's are overly powerful, ex: Spectre, Prime, Supes 1 million, Flash's supposed god like speed with the molecular control. etc.... 3 aganist DC earth isn't bashing. The trio are the underdogs right? Or is DC earth the underdogs? smile

Draco69
Also don't forget such less known entities such as Death, Destruction, Order, Chaos, the Endless, Morning Star, Shazam, the Stranger, and the Creator.

The Creator is God. No contest. DC Earth wins.

Draco69
*cough cough*

Silver Surfer

*cough cough*

Thor

*cough cough*

Thanos

Please! At a smaller scale DC is overpowered. At a larger scale Marvel is ridiculous. The Phoenix, the Celestials, Galactus, Thanos, the Titans, The Watchers.

Marvel is the real overpowered universe.

illadelph12
Whoa, whoa, whoa. Wait a minute. Isn't this just Earth Bound Heroes? Bringing in people from Heaven/Hell is kind of out of bounds, isn't it. They weren't born/raised on Earth. I think Sentry is referring to only Earth Bound, mortal characters, not The Creator, or dimensional beings like Order and Chaos, etc. Dr. Fate is actually earth bound even though he's a Lord of Order, but the beings he serves are extradimensional and should be out of bounds.

If I'm wrong, please clarify Sentry.

Sentry
Yup earth bound heroes plus Fayt and Spectre that's it. Well the Amazons I think are on DC earth, but they are no match for anyone in the trio.

illadelph12
And also, Galactus is the balance between Eternity (Life) and Death. That's why his purpose is to absorb excess life energy to keep it at an equal with death and keep the universe balanced. It was explained in a Silver Surfer series that introduced a character named Mystery that is from an alternate Universe and is Galactus's mirror opposite; she revives planets rather than eating them. She had Nova as her herald also, and combined her power cosmic from Galactus with her own life powers to change Nova into a herald named Galaxy.

kgkg
yes but his not at eternity's power even if he is full fed

Draco69
The beings mentioned above are actually Earth bound. For some odd ethnocentric reason the Earth is a hotspot for trouble. Some of the beings mentioned already live on earth. (i.e. Sandman)

Draco69
Sorry, but Galactus pales before Michael, the Creator, and the Endless. Luciefer (lives in Denver I think) would hand Galactus his ass.

guy222
Originally posted by Adam Warlock
Ok, since Sentry, Galactus, and Thanos have lived through the end of time and practically become friends. All of what was marvel earth is gone, no avengers, no xmen, no FF, no one. They become bored and decide to travel back in time meaning to go back to the year 2000 to marvel earth, but took a wrong turn and ended up in the DC universe a few years after the crisis. They pop out right in front of JLA headquarters in space, and are assumed as threats and are attacked without warning. Basically their only a few JLA members, John(GL), MM, and Steel. They try to explain that they mean no harm but are attacked anyway. This pisses Thanos and Galactus off, and kill all three. Before killing MM, Galactus reads MM's mind and tells them where they are. Still uber pi$$ed, Galactus and Thanos head for DC earth while Sentry follows his friends to help at all costs. Galactus is around 75% full, so devouring earth would replenish that and then some. Before Steel was killed, he sent an SOS to the remaining JLA on earth. Dr. Fayt also senses their coming and summons the JSA. Titans and Outsiders do the same. Most of DC villains on earth have satellites in space that witnessed the confrontation between the 3 JLA and the invaders, and decide to help the heroes of earth. Also witnessing the confrontation Spectre, DC earth's most powerful entity decides to intervene and help DC earth. Is DC earth lunch for Galactus, or do they pull out an upset? I say the trio wins.

Basically no pre-crisis people, no prime, only GL's based on earth, no beings from other dimensions helping earth, except Dr. Fayt, umm and Spectre.

DC earth goes down.

Thanos destroys Galactus w/IG

Bentley
Actually, its a misconception that there are more cosmic beings in the higher scale in Marvel than in DC. Just look at the thread about Thanos vs the DCU and you'll see Nvr elaborating that several times.

db_renji
DC Earth in a Land Slide. Not even close.

A Blood Lusted, sundipped Supes would completely destroy Sentry. Plus he would have help from WW, CM, Black Adam take your pick.

Dr. Fate, Zauriel (he his a freakin angel), J Thunder, Zatanna ( all she has to do is say: sonaht pots. and they wail on him) Or Thanos could simply be banished to another dimension or trapped in the Phantom Zone.

Spectre pwns galactus, he doesn't even need help.

Plus you have three, THREE, GLs on Earth.

This isnt close or fair to the trio. I fell sorry for them.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.