Maul and Sidious vs. Obi-Wan and Anakin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth_Nefarus
Obi-Wan and Anakin are both from ROTS. Note, Anakin is still on the lightside in this scenario.

ARC Trooper 117
Maul and Sidious, hands down. wink
And then Anakin would turn to the Dark Side, swelling their numbers.

Darth_Janus
I hardly think Anakin would just jump ship in the midst of a battle like that. Note that Anakin was listed as still being on the lightside. And I don't recall Maul being that hardcore. I could be wrong.

Darth_Nefarus
Oh, Maul is definately hardcore. Sidious had the best bounty hunters in the galaxy chasing him around deserts when he was a child. Had he survived episode 1, he still would have defeated Obi-Wan and Anakin.

Darth_Janus
Well, he's dead. I think that speaks measures. He wasn't good enough to destroy Obi Wan, and I doubt he could do it when Obi's older, regardless. No one ever considers that maybe Obi Wan is naturally lucky due to the force either. I mean, he does survive some intense moments.

Darth_Nefarus
It has been my experience that there is no such thing as luck" - Obi-Wan Kenobi.

He's not lucky, he's just a master of his surroundings. Like when he was clever enough to notice Qui-Gonn's saber, and used it to cut down Maul.

When he kills Grievous, he notices and takes advantage of a blaster the good general forgot about.

When he faces Anakin, he manuevers his former pupil into an area more dangerous for Anakin.

He's the most ninja of the jedi.

And how can you say Maul wasn't good enough to destroy Obi-Wan, he kicked his ass and his masters ass at the same time. Overconfidence was what destroyed him.

Darth_Janus
Well, overconfidence is still a weakness that moves mountains. If he was more levelheaded, I would change my opinion. But he IS a Zabrak

DCLXVI
Anakin would probably be the most likely to jump ship......

Darth_Nefarus
Why do you keep talking about this jumping ship nonsense? It is a simple question of Jedi vs. Sith. Not, Obi-Wan joins Sidious then betrays him and has a kid with Maul.

ArthasKnight
Obi-Wan fights Maul and wins, as we have already seen, and Anakin fights Sidious and fulfills the Prophecy by killing him. The Jedi win hands down.

Darth_Nefarus
Well, keep in mind that I thought about this more, and for this little scenario to work, that would mean that Maul would have had to of survived for at least another 10 or 12 years. Considering how Sidious trained him, I would say The Sith could possibly win, but then again prophecy and the force make Anakin good enough to defeat them both if he had to.

Kun-ni Habeo
Jedi own them

JKBart
you guys were pretty dumb back then lmao

Deronn_solo
Originally posted by JKBart
you guys were pretty dumb back then lmao
thumb up

Ursumeles
xD

quanchi112
Maul and the other guy win.

McP
Sidious vs Jedi + Maul would be a much better fight

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.