Jimmy Carr one liners

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Corran
My parents are from Glasgow which means they're incredibly hard, but I was never smacked as a child ... well maybe one or two grams to get me to sleep at night.

Is it fair to say that there'd be less litter in Britain if blind people were given pointed sticks?

A lady with a clipboard stopped me in the street the other day. She said, "Can you spare a few minutes for cancer research?" I said, "All right, but we're not going to get much done."

I realised I was dyslexic when I went to a toga party dressed as a goat.

My dad's dying wish was to have his family around him. I can't help thinking he would have been better off with more oxygen.

You have to remember all the trivia that your girlfriend tells you, because eventually you get tested. She'll go: "What's my favourite flower?" And you murmur to yourself: "Sh*t, I wasn't listening...Self-raising?"

The world is a dangerous place; only yesterday I went into Boots and punched someone in the face.

Cats have nine lives. Which makes them ideal for experimentation.

I saw that show, 50 Things To Do Before You Die. I would have thought the obvious one was "Shout For Help".

I went out with an Irish Catholic. Very frustrating. You can take the Girl out of Cork ...

Got a phone call today to do a gig at a fire station. Went along. Turned out it was a bloody hoax

Employee of the month is a good example of how somebody can be both a winner and a loser at the same time.

The right to bear arms is slightly less ludicrous than the right to arm bears.

My dad is Irish and my mum is Iranian, which meant that we spent most of our family holidays in Customs.

Sleeping with prostitutes is like making your cat dance with you on its hind legs. You know it's wrong, but you try to convince yourself that they're enjoying it as well.

A dog goes into a hardware store and says: "I'd like a job please". The hardware store owner says: "We don't hire dogs, why don't you go join the circus?" The dog replies: "What would the circus want with a plumber".

I like to go into the Body Shop and shout out really loud "I've already got one!"

It's easy to distract fat people. It's a piece of cake.

I enjoy using the comedy technique of self-deprecation - but I'm not very good at it.

If you're being chased by a police dog, try not to go through a tunnel, then on to a little seesaw, then jump through a hoop of fire. They're trained for that.

I was walking the streets of Glasgow the other week and I saw this sign: "This door is alarmed." I said to myself: "How do you think I feel?"

The Tired Hiker
laughing

SlipknoT
laughing

ladygrim
laughing out loud

Korri
Glasgow droolio

hayden's minx
Jimmy Carr is ace.

"No women are like buses!"

nitro-swicked
laughing well swicked thumb up

eleveninches
laughing out loud

Alpha Centauri
The best one:

"Feminism was powerful, a force, in the 80s. Now it's just reduced to screaming 'You go girl!' at fat chicks".

-AC

The Tired Hiker
blink

Libertine
Those were proper funny.

The Tired Hiker
I totally know what you mean. I'm a cat. no expression

Corran
Yeah and I am a prostitute.

The Tired Hiker
Both of us are pussies. eek!

The Tired Hiker
I should probably edit that. embarrasment

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.