My girlfriend is a ****

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Englishpin@pple
Last night i was w/ my girlfriend and we were alone so we got busy. so after an hour (of doing the do) smokin' she said she was "hungry" so i went out and got us some thing to eat. the food took an hour or 2 beacause they where busy. after i got the food i went back 2 my house and when i opened the door to my room there she was doing my older bro. so right after that i dumped her A** right there. so im so pissed right now and i need ur guys opinion. thanks

Arsenal
How's your relationship with your brother now?

Beast_Within
ouch.........

Englishpin@pple
he acts like nothing happened

Norma Jean
laughing J00R BR0TH3R 0WNZZ J00!! eek!

Englishpin@pple
huh?

Beast_Within
god damit dude.....good thing i dont got an older bro sad

Englishpin@pple
lucky u

Beast_Within
i still feel sorry for u dude...

Englishpin@pple
thanks beast

Norma Jean
You got served mother******. no expression

Englishpin@pple
yeah

Beast_Within
np. if i had an older bro who did that, i'd kick his ass there and then mad

Kosta
You did the right thing man, what could you do? Wait till they finished and then offerend them the food? stick out tongue. She played you, you dumped her. As far as your bro goes, thats for you two to work out, if I was in your situation I honestly dont know what I would do except feel really hurt erm

Englishpin@pple
thanks

Corran
Your older brother seems like a complete arshole, he's not me is he? confused I mean people cheat on each other but your own brother, that stinks. At least you got to do her first and he was just stirring your porridge. wink

Englishpin@pple
laughing he got sloopy seconds

Beast_Within
laughing out loud

Englishpin@pple
thing is my ex forgot her thong and im still wondering to put it in my bros room or not

Corran
Does your bro have a gf?

Arsenal
I hope you physically harmed him...I sure would.

Englishpin@pple
no

Englishpin@pple
no

Corran
So what benefit would be gained from putting her thong in his room?

Englishpin@pple
my dad does room checks because he got caught for having weed in his room

Corran
And what would be wrong with finding a thong?

Clovie
blink

i can't decide who's bigger $#%$^ your ex or your bro messed

Englishpin@pple
dad is uptight about sex

Corran
His bro, definately.

Corran
How old is your Bro?

KharmaDog
If you want to be a complete ass, plant some drugs in his room.

I myself would just kick him in the nuts about 5 or 6 times and call us even.

Corran
5 or 6? Well which is it? If it's 5 and you do 6 then you are no longer even, if it's 6 and you do 5 then it's still not even.

Clovie
i guess so

how could he?

Englishpin@pple
20. my girl 16

Arsenal
If he had the thong in his room, I would replace it with soiled underpants.

KharmaDog
Well the general rule is 5, but if I feel that one of those attempts didn't make solid contact I reserve the right to make it up with another attempt.

Corran
Then I don't think he would worry about the thong in his room, he's 20 afterall. Go for the kicking in the nuts option.

Englishpin@pple
if u guys have more pm me im going for a while thanks to all

Corran
I see, good rule. Are there different levels of revenge for different things done, like if his brother had only got to 3rd base would that warrant 3 or 4, or 4 or 5?

Arsenal
I'm calling the cops.

Df02
i thought those kinda stories only existed in the stories columns of mens magazines.

i feel sorry for u, u have to share common genes with ur brother

KharmaDog
Here are my guide lines

Going the whole distance = 5
3rd base = 4
2nd base = 3
1st base = 2

Just trying = 1

Now once again, on the multiple kick to the balls, if contact is not made or is compromised you have an extra shot in the bag (so to speak).

Corran
jerry

Corran
Excellent, do these rules apply for when I try it on with friends wives/gf's etc, or just my brother's?

nitro-swicked
whoa i feel soory for you like.

KharmaDog
Whenever a man screws with his friend's or family's wives/girlfriends these rules apply. Now there are exceptions, but I take those on a case by case basis.

Arcane
am i the only one who sees right through this attention whore's fake story

Arsenal
Yes.

Solo
You know you have know life when you go to a messege board posting about how your girlfriend is a *****.

Arcane
does that mean u agree with me

Jackie Malfoy
You have one mess up girlfriend.Break up with her!JMno

Linkalicious
When in doubt....suffocate his ass in his sleep! yes

And what you REALLY REALLY need to make sure you do is....stay away from her.

Girls, even ****ed up sluts, have consciences...after doing your brother, I'm sure hers must be eating her alive. She'll probably try to contact you to stay friends. Call her a **** and never talk to her again.

Fionnula
i'm sorry, poor you sad

dark1365
What Linkalicious said.

Arcane
u r all fools, he is playing you, he proberly isnt even 13

dark1365
WHAT LINKALICIOUS SAID!

Fionnula
who isn't thirteen?

Napalm
I would have murdered him with an axe

a1hsauce
no oh man @pple, that sucks dude...

Englishpin@pple
thanks a1

Sadako of Girth
Well the first thing id say is:
Yup you did the right thing there..

The second I would suggest:
Shouldn't you then call this "My EX-girlfriend is a ****"?

shaber
That's horrible!

ladygrim
woah wot a *****

a1hsauce
this is one of the few instances where i condon kicking the guy in the balls.... its his brother so its okay to give him blue balls

OMEGA_05
that would of happend to me if I woudnt of satisfied My girlfriend BUT.....
WELL I GUESS THAT GIRLS ALWAYS WANT SOMETHING BETTER

THOES ****ING SLUTS

IF THAT EVER HAPPEND TO ME ILL KILL THAT *****!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!..........LOL or am I

moises
I WOULD OF F**K*D HER IN THE A** BEFORE I WOULD DUMPED HER!

THAT SUCKS MAN

YOU SHOULD **** UP YOUR BROTHER YOU DON'T HAVE TO FIGHT CLEAN

RoyMC
so eng pin Why don't you try reasoning with ur

RoyMC
shut your ********* mouths alright don't suck on your face!

Ultimatespider
I would have killed them both.....Or just not have gone out for food!

OMEGA_05
after their dead i would throw their bodies into the RIVER and make it look like they got into a car accident that flipd over into the RIVER.

Fionnula
oh my god blink whistle

Bardock42
HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHA

This is funny.

RoyMC
ooooooooooooooooookkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk huh

RoyMC
what are you laughlin at pustachio

Englishpin@pple
thanks all

Spooony
keep strong

Linkalicious
you should have taken a shit in your hand and threw it at both of them like a monkey at the zoo! rock

RoyMC
yeah dude swallow it down if i was you i would if gotten my dad and tear my bros a s s to oblivion but whats done id done right?

RoyMC
id-- is

RoyMC
hey dude what exactly happend when you got back he was making out with your bro is that it?

lil bitchiness
Originally posted by Englishpin@pple
Last night i was w/ my girlfriend and we were alone so we got busy. so after an hour (of doing the do) smokin' she said she was "hungry" so i went out and got us some thing to eat. the food took an hour or 2 beacause they where busy. after i got the food i went back 2 my house and when i opened the door to my room there she was doing my older bro. so right after that i dumped her A** right there. so im so pissed right now and i need ur guys opinion. thanks

I find that strangley amusing - although i know i shouldnt.

RagingSilent

It's good that you dumped her.....she's a stupid f*ck and she aint worth keepingmessed...obviously...

I'm sure you can find someone bettersmile

and as for your bro...-.- jeez....that's a tough one....maybe in time you could forgive him, cuz he's your brother.....but f*ck, that is some messed up sh!t that he did.

ResubianNushi
20. my girl 16

Go for he illegally had sex with a minor.

BadKitty
where did you go get food that it took you a hour (or two) anyway?

T.M
Originally posted by lil bitchiness
I find that strangley amusing - although i know i shouldnt.

i have to admit i found it slightly amusing yes

it sounds like it should be on a comedy show.

does suck though sorry your girlfriend is a ***** dude

Spelljammer
You should (And I know this is going to sound immature) tell your parents about what your brother did. It won't change what happend, but his ass will be so embaressed and ashamed that he probably would think twice before even letting his hand get ahold of that dick..

DarkC
Yeah, good ol' mom and dad.

Fëanor
Originally posted by Spelljammer
You should (And I know this is going to sound immature) tell your parents about what your brother did. It won't change what happend, but his ass will be so embaressed and ashamed that he probably would think twice before even letting his hand get ahold of that dick.. laughing out loud !!!!

oh man, i can just see that too!! big grin

MOMMY!!! MOMMY!!!!! *points at brother* Tommy had sex with my girlfriend bawling

La Vierge
man, I would so do my friends bro........

Wolflet
Originally posted by Backbone
ouch.........

Raven Guardia
Originally posted by La Vierge
man, I would so do my friends bro........

thats not saying to much for your self.

Englishpin@pple- Maybe your bro will get her knocked up and need to pay child support evil face

DrDoom101
tell ur parents about ur bro

Coldfire
eek OMFG that is so horrible!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.