future job?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Lyra Rose
i was wondering what sort of things people wanted to do for a living.

Ive been looking in to games design and programming and it seems hardly any lasses want to do this kind of job at the moment i'm the only girl in a class of 12 and uni is going to be as bad.

Corran
I want to be Batman or a Fire-engine.

Arsenal
Ballerina.

Englishpin@pple
i wat 2 b an english taecher

Lyra Rose
ok stick out tongue

Lyra Rose
primary or high school

Corran
You need to improve your English a tad.

golden moon
I wanna be a grafic designer

Lyra Rose
thought about doing that sounds fun

Arsenal
He engess is juss fyne.

Corran
How can you be one when you cannot even spell it? You'll never find the vacancies stick out tongue

Lazerus
I want to shoot chickens out of cannons at airplane windsheilds.

Clovie
i want to marry a prince purplequeen1

and for real... dunno yet...i'm at uni messed

Lyra Rose
evil evil face

Jackie Malfoy
I want to be a writter.I been writting since I was eight.And now I am fourteen.I am trying to get one of my books published now.jmbook_candle

sonstar
I dunno really... i have a job in computers... i love it, i build websites - make PCs fix PCS etc etc... i work in schools and i love kids!! So i dunno whether i need another job or ambition atm!! smile

I love movies, maybe a director would be a good path!!! *off i go*

CherryPie
I want to make a rock bandband

sonstar
cool can i join *shakes head.... *

CherryPie
Sure what instrument you play (and I am serious)

Car Guru
when i am an adult I want to be a mechanic as I know basicly everything about cars and how they work and if you work o sports cars then you can earn about 12K a week

CherryPie
I want to be in PlayBoy

Corran
I'm sure you'd like lots of boys to play in you, oops sorry I misread.

CherryPie
bad corran wink

Corran
So punish me whip

sk8stuff09
i go to a special high school for cinema, animation, visual arts, dance, etc....i want to be an animator, or cinema dude when i grow ^

ChickinMeat
at the moment my stepdad has taken over a business that deals with swimming and watching dolphins, in the future i could work with that or indeed it could be mine.

my ideal dream would be to become a rockstar, bassist at least! im going to a special college which teaches you bass guitar only, so hopefully ill be able to get into the industry

chelsea17
probably be a nurse

rajah kalantiaw
i wanna be in advertising.

LLG
I want to be in the entertainment business(actress).I want to start at least in my early 20's.

charlit
well maybe a lawyer, my dad is a lawyer and he wants me to be one to but also maybe a dentist or something. i'd love to be an actress but i probally would never end up doing that kind of thing.

Silver Stardust
I'm majoring in psychology, so I'll be either a social worker, counselor, or psychologist.

charlit
lol i have to go see one of those on monday sad

TX!
i want to become a car designer as a career

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.