Website affiliates

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

sonstar
im a new forum and would like to affiliate with this board... can i do this anywhere? roll eyes (sarcastic)

RPgirl
Can I affiliate with this site?

TOH
What? blink

Syren
Originally posted by RPgirl
Can I affiliate with this site?

Hey hun, I don't think that's going to be a possibility as the posting of any other website forum links is considered spam.

Lightningrod
Originally posted by Syren
Hey hun, I don't think that's going to be a possibility as the posting of any other website forum links is considered spam.

I second that!
No spam, it is disgusting!
HAHA j/k
But spamming is wrong
advertising other sites is a no no

TheKingofKINGS!
I'm pretty sure that you don't, but do you guys affiliate here?

Syren
It's spam erm

I would have liked to affiliate Infamous, we're already advertising KMC but KMC won't return the favour whyioutgha

SigRequestRep
Admins of KMC please read:

Sorry to have posted this here but didn't know where else smile

I am a representative for sigrequest.com and we are looking for affiliates for our site to bring in a better crowd of people. I'm well aware that you have a signature section that seems to be doing very well. Our site is based on graphic designers, signature competitions, tutorials, renders, and an overall great community to be around. I have stopped by today to see if your site would like to affiliated with ours, so that both our sites may benefit. Please feel free to contact me either of the following: AIM: Ztirenegadei Email: [email protected]

thanks for your time

Syren
Just so you know, although it sounds like a good idea, KMC doesn't usually affiliate smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.