If you could create any spell?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Zahn Romanova
If you could create any spell? Want would it do? What would be the pronunciation of the word?
smokin'

Mine is a conjuring spell for a elemental thunder dragon.
THUNDARA DRACONUS
sends a lighting form of the dragon through the desired target.

radioboy121
Multidas Duplicotus (eck, I'm a terrible magic name speller).

As I'm a fan of the Multiple Man/Mr. Smith character type, I would like a spell that allows for duplication. However, the catch would be that sometimes the duplicates might be rebellious (independent minds) and there's a slight possibility that some might inherit more specific traits of a person's personality (anger, fear, arrogance, etc.).

FEDFAN316
alivard gorridard to let technology into hogwarts...i cant go without my computer

leodec928
well mine would for the person to change image, without using a potion, and the incantation would be, CARUS IMAGENUS!

Raven Guardia
thats for me to know.....and you to find out shifty

Unicor777
well mine would be to make some one happy after tragic events, or to make depressed ppl happy:

Expelisorow !

And the sorow should leave

impatientinky
oh i love that one, uni!! that's sweet smile

Unicor777
thanks Bianca ,

*Points the wand to the others and says loudly the incantation:*

Expelisorow!

sephiroth rules
thanks smile smile smile

DanZeke25
Mine would be a spell that only i can use and it would be to get the 6 and 7th book.
I would say "GIMMIEBOOKSNOW!!" and i would get them. But none of you cant. HAHAHAHA

O.A.R21
Ahahah good on danzeke25 im right with you! Myn would be to fast forward though high school and GET IT OVER WITH. . .
ALTUS ACCIPIO FINIS!!

emmawatsonrocks
Mine would be Avada Kedavra! Just kidding! Mine would be a spell that would allow me to become anything I want. Also I would want a spell that would allow me to meet Emma Watson. It would be called: Meet Emma Watson!

hopeful_dreamer
Mine would be to become invisible without having to use a cloak.
Perspicuus

Latin translation of transparent.

NightCrawler341
Mine would be to make army of rabbits appear. Armio Rabbato.

bunny bunny bunny bunny bunny bunny bunny bunny bunny bunny

AH! TOO MANY!

Digikid236
I would make a spell that brings back the dead. Pronounced:

avarda Kevarda Reversus

Saberstylemasta
Mine would be called the Salitosios curse

and the incantation is, " Saltose Malvairose" (Sal-tose Mal-VaI-rose)

And it'd cause the target to be slowly picked apart (legs, arms) and then they'd be left stunned, unable to do anything.

GGgrievous725
mine would be to bring the remote control over to me whenever i wanted muahaha pure evil

Potter124
If I were to make a spell up it would to see into the future either 1-7days in advance.
It would be:REMODUS PROPHECY LET ME SEE (Say Date)

zod-doom
to be able to turn into a living storm cloud

b-dan
mine would be called destructo-motanis and it would make a muck so i could destroy hogwarts muahahahahahahhaahahahhahahaha long live voldamort. maw hes gay ill do it to aveng emy fave caracters death black

DarkC
Marathia Cormus: A conjured arcane blade that comes out the tip of the wand. Color of the blade reflects its owner's personality.

Hermione202
wasn't that the one you used in your story-???

DarkC
Originally posted by Hermione202
wasn't that the one you used in your story-???
Yeah.

Creshosk
Mine would be a spell to be able to understand something, an idea or a person or a point of veiw or even magical spells and what they do.

Intempestivus <someithing>

Where the 'something' is what you want to gain the knowledge of, however the thing has to be present, and if it is a person they have to be willing.

Coonskin 13
I would create a spell that gave a object a personality and mind, and allowed it to move (if it had legs). It would be caled :

INATIMUS MOBILA

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.