Metroid Prime II Echos Forgotten Bridge

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

nybroncosfan
Help, I need to get to the portal by the Forgotten Bridge. The bridge has already been moved, and I cant reach the portal by jumping. I also tried jumping to the metal half-circle platform, but cant reach that either. Anyone know what I am doing wrong??? Thanks!

RoyMC
sure dude youre at the forgotten bridge hmm ah yes! if you look on your right or left or behind you woull se that platform well jump over it and there will be a dark crystal thing blast that with the light beam and the platfrom will move closer to you jump on it and get to the other side no prob lemo dude

RoyMC
oh did I mention when you jump over the platform turn behind you and youll see the crystal thank me!

RoyMC
ohhhhhhhhhhhhh
that did you go in the morph ball slots well hers what you do fist bomb the one wright in front of you then the like like alright just keep doing the diffrent slots youll get it eventually after you done that jump on that plat form and youll go in that portal when you reache there follow what ive written above before I rote this k!

RoyMC
right if you need anything just tell me k my name is RoyMC youre an honerary friend se ya dude remember if your stuck again just tell me k?

nybroncosfan
Thanks my man!

RoyMC
sure thin pal!

ssj4goku
have metroid prime 2 my self and am stuck trying to go get the third vidor dontknow how to reach it

RoyMC
dude beaten the game already

shadow12
so have i

RoyMC
well my freind ryan beat it with a action replay wile i beat itr the old fasion way

shadow12
Originally posted by RoyMC
well my freind ryan beat it with a action replay wile i beat itr the old fasion way
same i actually beat both way first time the rightway the just goofed off the secondtime

RoyMC
ya know if you use a action replay and type in a code at the u.s section the piece of f u c k i n g s h i t! ends up at the europe section mad

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.