Dentist

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Raz
I just went to my new dentist on Friday, and I'm in a dilemma.

Should I fake a toothache to see her again, or keep all my teeth in my mouth?

I so confused! big grin

silver_tears
Raz you need sleep luv yes

Dvae
sleep with your sexy dentist yes

silver_tears
there's an idea eek

VENOMfan
follow this advise

Raz
Thanks Dave, I hadn't thought of that! laughing out loud

steely balls
dentists are actually hot

silver_tears
Why is the title changed huh

Raz
There there Irene. It'll all be ok happy

silver_tears
If you say so happy *skips carelessly*

The One Himself
FAKE A TOOTHACHE!!http://www.angelfire.com/magic2/oldcomputers/0542.gif

iluvpippin
my dentist is old sad and a girl no

Dregh
Oh I've got a hot dentist...and a hot english teacher too...

iluvpippin
my english teacher is hot....shes a grl but she's pretty! shes only like 24 or somethin too an she dresses cool! if i was a guy id b like eek!

steely balls
their are few hot teachers at my school

iluvpippin
theres one kinda hot guy teacher, but he's short! but he is so cool! he let us go out of d&t 10 mins early (hes never tought me, only 4 releif!) yeah but like i said, hes short sad

PrincessAsh007
my dentist is really ugly and old his chest hair sticks out of the top of his shirt! ew! ew! sick

iluvpippin
ew *shudders* chest hair!

PrincessAsh007
i know! it is gross! he's all working on your teeth and then his chest hair is all over the place over his shirt! it is gross! *shudders*

iluvpippin
ew, i acctually did shudder than! seriously that is so gross!

lil bitchiness
Fake the tootache!!!! Thats what id do..you cant let the sexyness pass you buy...you got to feel the pain...pain for pleasure!! eek!

Fake it evil face fake the toothache.

Fëanor
fake it!!!!!!!!

she'll then think you're cute for doing that, cuz then she'll realize you didn't go there for your tooth...

she'll feel flattered, you smile she smiles...drinks later...dinner and a movie...weekend at the Hamptons...

a walk down the aisle, then later on we'll have little Razzies running around the house...

sound cool?
Fake it!!!!

lil bitchiness
LMAO! laughing out loud

I agree fully with that post!! yes

i slayed buffy
i havnt been to the dentist like not counting skool 4 ages and i hav no fillings!!! or i dont need braces!!! ahhh i luv my teeth!!! thank god!!

Scotty
wouldnt be easier to just wait till next time you go and say, " Are you doing anything after work"

that sounds easier than faking a tooth ache, well IMHO it does

silver_tears
razzies eek!

Corran
Raz, just make an appointment for like a polish.

Raz
Good idea! Now all I need is some dentist pickup lines laughing out loud

Baylin
How about -

"How can a stunning woman like you look down in the mouth all the time..."

*cringe cringe embarrasment *

I can sympathise I had a stunning dentist once but she left sad but was replaced by an even more stunning dentist big grin but then I left sad

glenn
You should say that your tooth hurts, and when she replys that there is nothing wrong, say it's your heart that hurts, get her to kiss it, and then say its your lips and there you go. Little razzies are on the special delivery list.

Raz
hahaha!!

Apart from the little Razzies thing huh

Baylin
Yeah dont do the Razzies they cost too much and cause too much hassle - i.e. first thing this morning My Baylin had to fix the CD drive cos a certain Baylite managed to force the tray off its runners.... mad

Be@st
It would be fun to see little goderators using their power for evil. big grin They would be called devilators devil

glenn
laughing your evil face

alic88
i would actually ask for her e mail address first

glenn
oh would you now

Raz
I don't think I like her anymore. She gave me a root canal today and she didn't finish the job sad

On the plus side, she wants to see me two more times big grin

Storm
awww, little Razzies
that sounds so cute love

Fëanor
laughing

ouch...

badkittykitty
when you go to rinse blow the water out your nose..that should get things moving stick out tongue

i slayed buffy
lol laughing out loud
iv neva had a filling

Lord Soth
sick my dentist is my aunt.......

badkittykitty
thats pretty cool lord soth!

i slayed buffy
my dentist is my ummm dentist

badkittykitty
my dentist is senile..seriously its scary

i slayed buffy
my dentist is to enthusiastic she gets all excited when she sees teeth shes like ahhhh there beautiful and im like omfg leave me alone teeth pedifiler

Lord Soth
Yeah, it kind of is...big grin

and please........just Soth!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.