The Young And The Hopeless

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ericadurancefan
THE YOUNG AND THE HOPELESS

JESSICA SAT ON HER BED LOOKING AT HER DIPLOMA WHICH WAS FRAMED ON HER BEDROOM WALL,12 YEARS OF HER LIFE TO GET A PIECE OF PAPER,IN A LOT OF WAYS TO HER IT DID NOT SEEM WORTH IT,SO WHY DID SHE DO IT?. SHE STOOD UP AND LOOKED IN THE MIRROR,HER DIRTY BLONDE HAIR HUNG DOWN TO THE MIDDLE OF HER BACK,IT WAS USAULLY STRAIGHT AND BEAUTIFUL BUT IT WAS STILL EARLY SO IT WAS RATTY AND ALL OVER THE PLACE,HER CREAMY BROWN SKIN WAS FLAWLESS AND ALMOST LIKE SILK ALL THE WAY DOWN TO HER C CUP CHEST WHICH WAS ALL NATURAL AND THEN HER THICK HIPS AND GHETTO BOOTY OR THAT WAS WHAT EVERYONE CALLED IT BUT SHE ENJOYED THE ATTENTION. SHE LOOKED AT THE PICTURE BELOW HER DIPLOMA,HER AND LANCE,THE LOVE OF HER LIFE, THEY HAD BEEN FRIENDS SINCE THEY WERE KIDS AND THEY WERE STILL FRIENDS NOW AFTER GRADUATION,HE IS ALSO HER LOVER AND SHE DID NOT WANT TO BE WITH ANYONE ELSE AND SHE WISHED HE HAD THE SAME FEELINGS. SHE SAT DOWN AT HER VANITY,SHE LOVED LANCE LIKE THERE WAS NO TOMARROW,BUT SHE KNEW HE ONLY LOVED HER FOR SEX AND DID NOT WANT ANY KIND OF FURTHER RELATIONSHIP AND THAT TORE HER UP ON THE INSIDE. SHE PICKED UP HER BRUSH AND RAN IT THROUGH HER HAIR AND WINCED IN PAIN EVERY NOW AND THEN WHEN IT GOT CAUGHT IN ONE OF THE MANY RATS BUT IT WAS A SMALL PRICE TO BE AS BAEUTIFUL AS SHE WAS. SHE WAS ONE OF THE MOST BEAUTIFUL GIRLS IN TOWN BUT SHE HAD TO DEAL WITH A LOT OF TORMENT GROWING UP BECAUSE HER FATHER WAS MEXICAN AND HER MOTHER WAS WHITE,SHE SMILED AS SHE LOOKED AT THE PICTURE OF THEM SITTING ON HER DRESSER,SHE NEVER SAW THE BIG DEAL ABOUT HER PARENTS BEING DIFFERENT COLORS BUT OTHER PEOPLE DID SO MOST OF HER CHILDHOOD EVERYONE REFERRED TO HER AS HALF BREED. PEOPLE STOPPED CALLING HER THAT ONCE SHE GREW INTO HER LOOKS,SHE LOVED HOW THAT ONE WORKED,THEY TORMENTED HER THROUGH HER CHILDHOOD AND WHEN THEY HIT PUBERTY AND WANTED TO GET INTO HER PANTS THEY SUDDENLY CARED SO MUCH ABOUT HER. LANCE WAS THE ONLY ONE WHO STUCK BY HER AND DEFENDED HER EVEN GETTING KICKED OUT OF SCHOOL SEVERAL TIMES FOR BEATING THE HELL OUT OF KIDS WHO MADE HER CRY. SHE THEN FOUND IT THE NATURAL THING ON HER THIRTEENTH BIRTHDAY TO HAVE SEX WITH HIM,IT WAS THE MOST INCREDIBLE OF HER LIFE AND THE REASON SHE LOVED HIM AND ONLY HIM. HER HAIR WAS FINALLY STRAIGHT AND SHE JUST SMILED,SHE WAS DETERMINED TO GET LANCE TO LOVE HER AND ONLY HER AND IT WAS GOING TO HAPPEN BEFORE THEY WENT TO COLLEGE.

PLEASE TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK,THIS IS THE FIRST OF LIKE 10 CHARACTERS

fantasygirl
I think it's good. It's interesting as well. I want to know more about this girl.

ericadurancefan
i would like to post more but its kind of hard being it a pg-13 forum

fantasygirl
Ok, I understand.

trackChk890
Hey! i like it alot and i hope you keep going! I want to no what happens with her and lance!?!

fantasygirl
I hope u keep going too!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.