BANE VS Gambit

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

rocstyles
Im undecided, I say Bane, esepcially if he gets his hand on gambit

stormfront13
this fight is pretty even- gambit is quicker and a better fighter, and has powers, but if bane gets like one or two good hits then gambit might be out

kgkg
Gambit , bane is brute , Gambit is sick at acrobats

plus bane won't take much of the card.

Gambit takes this

LordFear
I don't this so.
Bane is a very intelligent fighter. You gotta be to be able to break Bats spine in half. He studies his oppoenent during battle and detects their weaknesses and preferences. He is very cunning.

stormfront13
good points

Draco69
The only reason Bane won was because Batman was extremely exhausted. He faced nearly everyone of his rogues in a span of two hours. He got shot, frozen, electrocuted, and beaten to hell. When he finally got home, Bane was waiting in his cave. Batman was way too tired to put up a good fight.

I think Bane has a good chance of winning.

LordFear
and I remember Bane saying that he knew that but it's a shame that he couldn't fight Bats at his best but because he was hired to dispose of him he'll have to settle for that. I am not taking anything away from Gambit but give credit to Bane he is a hell of an opponent

cherry cola
Bane is certainly tough, but the ragin' cajun is clever he will probably charge the evironment around him and lure Bane into a trap altough Bane is no dummy. From there Gambit will just keep striking until our pumped up venom fanatic is down for the count

rocstyles
Bane is not stupid, so why would he walk into a glowing trap

Beyonder
Because he wants his foot to be blown up. Someone told him that's how you impress the chicks. Probably Kalibak.

LordFear
Again I think people underestimate Bane. They still have the picture of him from Batman Forever. That was such a garbage flick

The Flash
Bane.

DarkDethbringer
sure bane is more physicaly strong but, Gambit could keep Bane at arms reach.

Khellendros
Well if each card has the explosive force of a hand grenade... I honestly don't see how Bane could survive that.

rocstyles
Bane would snap Gmbit like a twig

Aries_04
Don't see Bane catching Gambit

Mshinu
Bane is strong, fiendishly smart and far quicker and agile than you would think.

Gambit still wrecks him.

TheHulk
Gambit wins 6-7/10

socool8520
I would think the range factor would be the decision maker in this case. Gambit can just keep throwing charged objects at him from far away. He is highly accurate and should be able to hit Bane at least occasionally. How will Bane even get close enough to land any shots?

Bentley
Even if Bane managed to get to close quarters Gambit can charge him with kinetic energy and make him go kaboom. Is not as if Bane was able to fight him without being touched Midnighter style.

socool8520
Yeah, I had heard that Gambit could do that now. I feel that kinda cheapened him as a character, kinda the way the healing factor makes people think Wolverine is a cheap character. Can Gambit charge people as fast as non organic objects?

BlackZero30x
I really don't see how bane has a chance.......

sean724
Bump

Silent Master
Gambit

Lord_Talron
gambit wins, hes more than enough of a physical fighter to be able to take bane at close range if it comes to that.

JakeTheBank
WTF.

Gambit stomps him. erm

Rooster823
Gambit 10/10

Brockalizer
Batman was physically exhausted when Bane broke his back. The times they've fought since then have been very different. Gambit wins easily. His speed, agility, and power set are too much for a brick like Bane. To win Bane either needs to connect with a powerful punch or grab a hold of him to do any damage. Gambit just needs one card and it doesn't even need to hit Bane, just in his general area. Gambit wouldn't be stupid enough to stand close enough for Bane to do any real damage. Bane would be reduced to picking up objects and throwing them at Gambit, hoping to get lucky.

psycho gundam
or gambit just throws a card at him

Glorificus
Gambit is a solid bullet-timer no?

Prep-Man
Originally posted by Lord_Talron
gambit wins, hes more than enough of a physical fighter to be able to take bane at close range if it comes to that.

I think Bane has taken on more physical foes than Gambit, but with his power, Gambit wins.

JayDaDon
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
WTF.

Gambit stomps him. erm

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.