doomsday vs magneto

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

kgkg
doomsday vs magneto

can magneto stop doomsday or does doomday have magneto for lunch?

OMEGA_05
If magneto is smart he ill keep his distance from Doomsday

but sooner or later doomsday is going to get what he wants......and thats the fall of magneto

demigawd
Magneto wins the first fight. Don't see him him winning much after that.

kgkg
first fight?

there is no rematch

OMEGA_05
What are magnetos powers in this fight?

Lord S
Doomsday...without a shadow of a doubt.

demigawd
Good question. We'll keep it to classic Magneto. That includes almost absolute control over EM energy. That means radiation across the spectrum (microwaves, soundwaves, cosmic rays, electricity). That also means controlling iron in blood, electrical impulses in the brain and nervous system. He can also create a forcefield of sufficient strength to hold off Thor with Mjolnir. He has the powers of flight and, of course, control over all metals. I may leave the blackhole thing out of it.

If it's one fight and one fight only, Magneto wins. But he'd better hope he never runs into Doomsday again. Once someone becomes immune to his power, that's it for Magneto, unless he gets really resourceful. And I don't think he'll come up with enough ways to beat Doomsday after his primary options are evolved past.

Swanky-Tuna
Isn't Classic Magneto the one that could only move cars and hunks of metal and crap?

Never
Doomsday instantly adapts and moves too quickly for the eye to follow.

*splat*

demigawd
He doesn't instantly adapt.

ok, "Classic" Classic Magneto, yes, only moves metal and all that. You're right. I mean, "non-reality controlling Magneto"

Swanky-Tuna
You've really been stroking Doomsday a lot recently

Never
"His strength and invulnerability rivaling that of the Man of Steel, Doomsday is an unstoppable engine of destruction. >>>>>>>>His innate ability to adapt to any situation has made the creature virtually immortal and prevents him from being harmed by any single attack for any significant length of time."

On more than one occasion he has.

Writers have characterized him as doing such (similar to The Shaggy Man).

But...!

You're right, he doesn't.

LordFear
Doomsy get's this. C'mon this is a being engineered to adapt to it's surroundings. It's almost like a bacteria or virus. Doomsy is just too powerful for Mags

demigawd
You misread - it said "innate ability to adapt", not "instant ability to adapt". When has he instantly adapted to something?

Never
No, I did not misread.

Imperiex's blast.

LordFear
How is Mag gonna affect Doomsy?
Forget the whole nervous system, iron-blood, electrical crap cuz Doomsy doesn't have a human physiology. Second Mags shield may withstand blows from the likes of Mjolnir but for how long and what is the effect of such a strain on his powers as a result? Therefore each punch from Doomsy will be of roughly the same might as the Uru hammer. Doomsy is gonna eat Magnus for lunch!!!!

OtterVomit
Possibly literally.

Doomsday takes this one.

demigawd
You don't have to have a human physiology to have a nervous system. Every animal has one. Stands to reason Doomsday would too.

Other than that, I guess it's BFR...

Swanky-Tuna
Doomsday has electrons though

Hegemon875
So do Galactus and Thanos but I dont Magneto can take them.

demigawd
Because Galactus and Thanos have the power to undo it, because of matter manipulation. Doomsday is just REALLY strong and REALLY fast. But it doesn't mean he can resist micro-manipulation.

Swanky-Tuna
He could just suspend Doomsday in the air forever.

Kento
Doomsday. He can rival Supes speed, and strength. Though....>.> Now that he's smart he might not be able to....

king creole
paul i dont want 2 alarm u but they may b a boogyman or boogymen in the your house

David_Richards
Okay, Doomsday adapts to what you attack him with. If you kill him he gets back up and is immune, if the fight goes onto long hes immune.

Also this is assuming hes never been attacked in anyway similar before.

I really don;t see anythign Mags could do to him and once Doomsday punches Mags even once its bye bye mags.

Avalonofthewind
Doomsday without a question. No energy that Mags controls is going to stop him.

boriquaking55
I'm sure Doomsday adapted to many of the abilities Mags has long ago - Molecular Matter Manipulation, force-fields, energy blasts is all stuff DD has most likely had to deal with in the past

Rols
Yeah, I dont see anything Mags. can do, other than BFR.. and DD could just comeback...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.