Spring break ....whoopie and awwwww

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Julie
sad

I will be home and unable (or unwilling) to drop by as often as I do when in school.....the internet at school is lovely but home is abismally slow.

So, what do you all do on your vacations...got any good suggestions?

jaden101
go eat at pizzaland...just cause its on the sopranos

Julie
Where the heck is that???? I've never even seen the Sopranos

jaden101
pizza land

north arlington...

Raz
Don't go home, stay at school! stick out tongue

silver_tears
My break is next week, my first break anyways droolio

Silver Stardust
Starts the end of next week big grin

xLiNdS x 622x
my birthday's over spring break this year and i'm gonna invite a bunch of people to Tennessee and we're gonna stay at the holiday inn...but a lot of people arent gonna be allowed to stay in a hotel room with people of the opposite sex..o well.....when i get a car i'm goin with my 3 best friends to Miami!..woot woot

Storm
In 3 weeks, 2 weeks of a holiday and studying.

jaden101
spring break for me...isnt called spring break...its called unemployment... laughing

seriously...my term at uni ends april 1st and doesnt go back unti september....5 MONTHS OFF...COME ON THE SUMMER

Storm
My finals start the 16th of May and we finish around the 20th of June. College starts again around the 18th of September.

futuramafan434
whos ready for a little sun, and, and smokin' smokin' this spring break. i am. im gonna get Happy Dance , and im gonna get drunk. i dont know y , but still laughing smokin' laughing sick sad cool

Storm
*Sigh.*

Look 2 threads down.

lil bitchiness
Merged.

Yeah, please use the search function confused

Storm
Not even the search function, use your eyes messed

futuramafan434
spring break in omicron, woot woot

Raz
Cancun might be a good place to go cool

Clovie
i have none messed

Raz
You have no suggestions or no holidays? huh

Clovie
no holidays sad

speiderman
Watch movies do homework. That's what I have done so far over spring break.

a1hsauce
go to mexico. visit cancun party party party Happy Dance Happy Dance

Silver Stardust
Leaving March 11th, coming back March 22nd big grin one week to gooooooooooooooooooooooo...

Linkalicious
5 days in Rosarito, Mexico.

Time to get tanked.

silver_tears
You're leaving on my bday flirt

I was supposed to go to New york, but I'm doing that this summer instead big grin

Linkalicious
I went to Cancun for senior trip in high school

I can honestly say I've never had so much fun for such an extended period of time in my entire life.

mechmoggy
I finish for Easter at the end of this month, then its back to Uni for three exams. sad

The good news is that once the exams are done, I'm off Uni till October! Yaaay...no wait, I have to go to work 5 days a week again. sad

silver_tears
We're supposed to do that, but it takes place on the same week Im supposed to be flying to Paris erm

Alpha Centauri
Hahaha, "tanked".

Genius. Stealing.

-AC

xLiNdS x 622x
i went to Cancun over the summer...if u want a good hotel u have to book it like 5 months in advance...it was awesome tho thumb up

botankus
Originally posted by Julie
sad

I will be home and unable (or unwilling) to drop by as often as I do when in school.....the internet at school is lovely but home is abismally slow.

Bored on spring break? This Thread may help.

a1hsauce
ya im goin to rosarito from the 20th to the 26th... its gonna be awesome i went last year, that has to be one of the best times ive had ever

DCLXVI
Woohoo!
Spring Break - or March Break - starts next week for me!
I'm off to California! cool

That is, unless my stupid friend screws something up.....mad

Cosmic_Beings
sad

So, what do you all do on your vacations...got any good suggestions?

Don't stay on the internet, go out to a beach with some friends and have fun. It's memories that you'll have for a lifetime. When you're old, you'd rather be able to think about that one spring break when you went out with you friends, not staying on the internet the whole time.

xLiNdS x 622x
Originally posted by botankus
Bored on spring break? This Thread may help.
eek! laughing out loud

DCLXVI
Damn....trips cancelled, thanks to JetsGo. mad

Linkalicious
Change of plans....Rosarito is booked and has been booked since the begining of this year.

Next stop......Vegas baby! hoover

Julie
wahhh...I'm back at school and supposed to be studying....why???

xLiNdS x 622x
Ok i am officially going to Cancun for spring break again this year....

so when is your spring break everyone?...mine starts this thursday

Maya Zurak
Originally posted by Raz
Cancun might be a good place to go cool I want to go to Cancun http://www.my-smileys.de/smileys2/wein.gif
my spring break begins tomorrow...

buttcrack
i am not going any wherebawlingbawlingcrybabycrybaby

PeRfEcTlY~*~NoT
my first spring break started today,and i leave in the morning to go to newyork( from tennessee) my second one is from the 29-02

xLiNdS x 622x
you have 2 spring breaks?!?!

BasketCase
our first day of spring break started today...yay..i dont think im doing anything though...

tabby999
in aus we dont have a holiday anything as long as that, we have 3 months school, 2 weeks, 3 months school, 2 weeks, 3 months school, 2 weeks, three months school, 6 weeks. it sucks cos your only getting into the groove of time off and its over

shockimebones
What do you enjoy most about your holidays?

Linkalicious
the aimless drunkeness of 5 am Saturday morning....

oh and the chicks at the beach...

BasketCase
lol

no school!

Lana
Got back from my trip last night....at school right now. Damnit. I wish break were longer.

PeRfEcTlY~*~NoT
my break was so incredibly wonderfully awsome!! NYC ROX....omg, i miss it so bad...got home last night..hate it!

botankus
What's spring break? Sounds like something halfway decent that ended forever when I turned 23 and got a job.

Julie
mine's long over....wah....booo now I have homework and papers and all sorts of nonsense

Linkalicious
I'm on spring break right now.

vegas this weekend....yahhhhhh!!!! happybday

Julie
vegas? you have time and $ to go somewhere oin you spring break?

Lana
I went to England...big grin

Julie
cool.....er do you live in England?

Lana
No, I live in the US. I went to England for a week and a half.

Linkalicious
vegas? you have time and $ to go somewhere oin you spring break?
Yah, I took Friday off and I've got a room reserved at the Mirage.

I haven't really saved up that much for the trip, but I get paid on Thursday so I should have plenty of money for a 3 day weekend.

Julie
oohhhh cool....see now that's a trip...if you had lived in Eng I would have said you cheated

Lana
oohhhh cool....see now that's a trip...if you had lived in Eng I would have said you cheated

Quite a trip...4000 miles from home, first time going away by myself (and first time leaving the country)...I had a great time though, I'm going back over the summer yes big grin

Julie
what are you going to do? got o school or site see or what?

Linkalicious

If I had lived in England....I would visit Euro-Disney! Happy Dance

But instead Vegas is like a 4 hour drive. Or in the case of my summer trip....a 45 minute plane.

PeRfEcTlY~*~NoT
it took like 2 hours to get to new york, from tennessee, but it was well worth the plane ride, omg, well worth it.

Lana
what are you going to do? got o school or site see or what?

Purely vacation happy

-Funky Punk-
i gonna stay at home

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.