Website video download

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JKozzy
Not really that important, my camera help is more needed, but does anyone know how to download the video on this site?

http://video.msn.com/video/p.htm?t=1&m=Movies%20-%20Music&mi=Movie%20Previews&i=7cd8720e-2101-420a-8d83-60091819c41b,392d3331-b521-4e83-a403-3a75aca15c7d&rf=

It's in some sort of HTML.... like this

<object class=aV id=wmp classid=CLSID:6BF52A52-394A-11d3-B153-00C04F79FAA6 width=428 height=240 >
<param name=uiMode value=none>
<param name=enableContextMenu value=false>
<param name=stretchToFit value=false>
<param name=windowlessvideo value=false>
</object>

Any idea?

Darth Surgent
I can't see the video, as the site is asking me to download some weird microsoft stuff and I use a Mac. However, if the movie is being streamed on the page itself, it should be possible to save it using Firefox. In my version at least, goto "Tools" > "Page Info" > click on the "Media" tab > wait for all the pics/embedded files to load > then you should be able to isolate the video itself and "Save As."

Though I don't know how this would translate to a Windows user. sad

The link you provided has kind of confused me, so I may need further clarification as to what your problem is.

JKozzy
I got a .dat file that seems to be the file, 15 megs or so for a 7 minute compressed vid... but it's completely useless, no known codec. Nothing will make it play. Though it did play on IE. Grr.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.