Did Mace Windu deserve to die?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

awain
I don't think Mace deserved to get killed, because if it wasn't for Anakan, Mace would of killed Darth Sidious and hopefully ended the Sith and saved Anakan in time!

jaden101
i hope its really near the start...and in a really unexpected context...just like he went out in deep blue sea...WHAM..

Sadako of Girth
Yes he does if even just for appearing on so many chat shows lately with out talking about Ep3..... stick out tongue (J/K)

Jayd265
no one deserves to die really. its just how movies happen. ppl gotta die

tlbauerle
Well...I don't think Yoda deserved to be exiled...and I'm REALLY pissed about that!

(Of course I draw your attention to the huge amount of sarcasm this was written with)

EHmasterJedi
LOL the way GL has portrayed Palpi, Mace should be no REAL match, although i do hope Windu goes down in a blaze of glory i hope Ani or Palpi never are really out matched by him it just really wouldnt seem right, i think in order for me to be happy they really should portray Palpi with wicked power and ablity with a saber, to the point that it freaks us out but isnt stupid like spiderman yoda

Sith Master X
All I've heard is how Mace Windu's death will be a scene to remember, so it better be good.

kremzike
Yes he deserves to die, and I hope he burns in hell!!! smile

TheForceSupreme
HAHHAH..LMAO..I was just thinking of posting that before I clicked on this topic to post it.. OMG..LOLZ laughing laughing laughing

http://www.colleenkenny.com/images/samueljacksonbeer.bmp

smoker4
laughing out loud

GCG
he should be taking a little tumble out of Palps office. emp

jedijunky1138
Does Mace deserve to die?
apparently Sidious thinks he should! laughing

Sadako of Girth
If its good enough for Palps, its good enough for me...... laughing

JKozzy
It's not really a matter of whether he deserves to or not, he's gonna, because that's the way it works. Or maybe he could've gone off into hiding and been hunted down by Vader in the EU between III and IV... that would've been pretty cool.

Darth_Nefarus
Of course he deserves to die, look at all the wrongs he has done to Sidious and Anakin!
lol

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.