Like Spiderman But Scared of Spiders ?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Max Spidey 24
Who here likes Spiderman but are scared of Spiders.

freezedoom
I'm a bit scared of spiders.
Between you guys and me...
I make my mother and my sister squish
them so I won't have to. embarrasment

LLG
I like the spider-man movies, but I don't really like spiders, I'm also kind of afraid/scared of spiders. I don't think I have arachnophobia though.

doctorstrongbad
Spiders aren't that bad I have always hated roaches.

GothamProtector
Im scared to Death Of Anybug and love the heroes. I

Doc Ock
Hate spiders but love Spider-Man wink

Stevie
I dont mind them if I see them, but I would not let it crawl on me.

munkiesarus
I like spiders. They're cool, with their eight legs and such.

Ants are tolerable, but I FLEE at the sight of roaches.

And centipedes. All centipedes should be shot.

Freaky Zeeky
Originally posted by Max Spidey 24
Who here likes Spiderman but are scared of Spiders.

Me!

The Ones
i am. i went after one with a bazooka

doctorstrongbad
Nah spiders are cool, I hope they never make a roach hero.

munkiesarus
Lol, what super powers would he have?

The ability to scurry at incredibly speeds in the presence of light?

Freaky Zeeky
lol

bballplayer123
Originally posted by doctorstrongbad
Spiders aren't that bad I have always hated roaches.

Exactly the way I am dude.

Rurounikeitaro
You losers, how can you like spiderman but be scared of spiders, that makes no sense at all. Big Spiders little Spiders, should be your pet if you like spiderman.

doctorstrongbad
Originally posted by munkiesarus
Lol, what super powers would he have?

The ability to scurry at incredibly speeds in the presence of light?

Well Roaches are the only thing that would survive a nuclear holocaust so I'm thinking like super strong armor, he could fly, and maybe super strength. hey it could happen who knows?

Lady_Jade
I am TERRIFIED of spiders. I freeze whenever I see one but I love Spiderman. Weird....

Drache53
Right here! Spiders creep me out. I'm not as bad as some of my friends, but I'm still pretty bad.

libreg
I like spiders. I hate roaches. *shivers*

i hate spiders but i wouldn't mind getting bit by a radioactive one!

Cathy X-23
I love spiders, but I'm scared of Spiderman....wait I think I messed that up.

Coldfire
I'm not all that fond of spiders lol but I'm not scared of em... unless they are friggin huge and crawling on me....

parrrttimeangel
I don't like spiders.Spiderman is cool because he's also just human and spiders are just creepy.That's a big difference to me.I really don't like spiders.When I see one I don't run but I don't like then en I don't feel comfortable

whydidigethis
i saw a pic of stewie omg i luv stewie yea soo i love spider man hes kool hes better than superman stupid super man

nate100
i used to be scared shitless of spiders back in the day and would quite literally jump out of my skin and round around the house screaming like a little girl, but nowadays im ok (ish) with them. they dont freak me out anywhere near as much as they did.

and i knw this is going to sound lame/stupid/poxy or what ever type of insult you wanna put in but i think being a fan of spiderman for so many years has helped quell my fear. i dont know why or how but since reading the comics im not so bothered by the disgustingly hairy eight legged freaks of nature.

Backspace
Im scared of spiders if the close to me. Sometimes i scream at the sight of one near me but im not afraid if i see them on Fear Factor of something.

lilmisskitten
^^^^^ ditto

lilmisskitten
unless the spider is big *shudder* then i will scream into my mouth

worldindustries
I hate spiders. creppy little bastar*s

redcaped
He didn't see the spider...it was an accident.

Arahan
Spideys Sister is afraid of spiders.
Me not. They are cool. They eat flies.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.