Vader Screentime

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

kegs202
Does anyone know yet how much screentime or dialogue Vader has.
Sorry if this has been asked or answered recently.

Naredhel
About 10 minutes or something I think messed

Clavis
vader is hot eek!

The Ones
5 minutes

kegs202
I would like him to be in it from 5 minutes into the movie, but thats not possible. I have waited a long time to see the dude as have most of us.
Not much longer to wait....

LandoSpeeder2
Why would you want to see him that early? That would just rush the story and skip so much. I and other people would find Lucas and crush him, grind into little peaces, and blast him into oblivion. If you want to see him that bad just watch the OT.

Sadako of Girth
Don't worry.... Unless Vader is on screen giving a great big continuous 5-minute monologue, that recorded dialogue could be spread out over up to as much as half an hour or something......

eXSBass
I want him to be on in between 5 - 10 minutes and use some kinda force.

amity75
As long as he uses his lightsabre I don't really care.

TheForceSupreme
Well those 10 minutes better be good..like Vader slashing trough some jedi...that would be awesome.

Malic Clanorian
i belive i heard it from somewhere that vader finds out he killed padme then trashes some droids...

JKozzy
He won't.. not from what I heard.

Darth_Nefarus
I'm guessing at least an hour or so considering he's Darth Vader as soon as he joins Sidious.
MECH Vader however, maybe 3 minutes.

vader519
Anywhere from 5 to 10 minutes.

J.M FcThumbs-Up
Anakin Vader=1hour
Mech Vader=5minutes
....but I'm hoping for something special!!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.