what i'm feeling

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Fallen Jedi
okay, this is gonna sound really strange, but in the past couple of weeks i've come to know AliasNeo15 alot. in fact, if most of you haven't noticed, we've become this online couple. and although i've never met him b4, i'm really starting to find myself feeling things i've never felt b4. i really can't explain in. all i know is that he does something to me. whenever he's online i get really excited, my face brightens up, and my heart starts to race. god, even my stomach starts to do flips and everything.

he has this incredible talent for making me laugh. i find myself always smiling whenever we talk. lately, i've been finding it really hard to concentrate on anything at all. like right now for instance, i'm suppose to be reading this novel for english, but i can't. oh, and yesterday, he almost made me cry. in fact, i had tears in my eyes. god, i wish he was online right now. i haven't talked to him all day, and i really miss him.

silver_tears
how sweet cry
see I'm not a grump angel

and I used to feel that way once erm

iluvpippin
me too, but you all know how it ends! anyway, fj, thats so sweet and i hope it works out! do u guys live near each other?

Crash Overload
I think your in Love...

I recognize this from elsewhere... much closer to home... OH YES! Myself and whenever Adrienne comes online!

Fallen Jedi
no, we don't live near each other. he lives in california and i live in texas. sad

iluvpippin
aw sad well how old are you? maybe when youre older you can visit each other if ur still this close!

Fallen Jedi
well, i'm 17. he turns 17 next month. we're both juniors.

steely balls
hes cool he likes the packers

Fallen Jedi
well, that just made me smile, steely.

iluvpippin
well maybe when youre 20 or something you could meet up!

Fallen Jedi
god, i really do hope that whatever it is we have between us will last. i really, really like him. in fact, just b4 i got online, i was up in my room thinking about him.

iluvpippin
aw, how sweet! i hope he reads this so he know how much he means to you so he wont hurt u!

Fallen Jedi
saturday night i stayed up around 3:30 in the morning talking to him. i woke up at 4 in the afternoon.

Dregh
wow...you must really like him....

steely balls
hes also pretty good looking guy

iluvpippin
that sux how you guys havnt met face to face yet. i feel for you darling! big grin i really do hope you guys have a happy future!

Fallen Jedi
yeah, i do. i really do. i've never experienced this b4.

Dregh
You both seem a real nice couple

Fallen Jedi
yeah, i know. i'm really crazy about him.

iluvpippin
you do! hey is there a pic of u fj?

Dregh
Sadly, 70% of internet relationships end bad when both meet.

Fallen Jedi
no, i don't have a picture of me posted.

Fallen Jedi
i have a good feeling about him though.

silver_tears
Well good luck thumb up

N.Tonks
You live 2898.07 miles away sad If I start running now, I'll be at your house in a week eek!

The One Himself
love Nice! thumb up smile

silver_tears
Maybe a month blink

N.Tonks
Not if I run fast stick out tongue

silver_tears
well good luck to you yes
you can stop at my house if you get thirsty cool

The One Himself
Maybe an entire year..it depends on Alias...confused

Crash Overload
I live... 48 hours, 46 minutes away from Tonks... All I need is a 5 day weekend...

eleveninches
What I'm feeling is....myself

iluvpippin
i know ppl get annoyed when i say this, but b careful girl, i had a good feeling about kofmaster! (sorry to all who get annoyed i wont do it again)

silver_tears
how loverly yes

iluvpippin
lol!

steely balls
ya becareful

steely balls
i'm feelin myself wait no...what?

iluvpippin
im feeling nate too! wink

Im_Fuzzy
that is how i felt when i met my girlfriend!

iluvpippin
aaaaw love

Im_Fuzzy
thank you (i think confused )

gambit88
redskins hater stick out tongue

*Georgina_A*
aww! that's so sweet FJ. I hope things go well for you two yes

Im_Fuzzy
well next thing you know FJ you will have yourself a boyfriend then your relation ship will never be the same

eleveninches
I love your sig (Im Fuzzy).

That flash animation was really cool

Chelsea23
Fallen Jedi, I know what you are going through. I am going through it myself. However(and I'm not trying to brag), I live closer to the person I have feelings for, like you do with Neo. The guy I am talking about lives about a couple of hours away, and we have never met. But as long as you are convinced that everything will work out between you, it will! From the posts I have seen between the 2 of you, you guys make a cute couple, and you look like you will last quite a while too. Good luck in your love life! smile

iluvpippin
well spoken chelsea!

Chelsea23
thanks wink, and even though idk you...howcome I'm not in your sig? lol stick out tongue

iluvpippin
i dunno. but u seem cool so ill put u in! wink

iluvpippin
hey i just figured out what pm stands for! Popular Misha! wink

Im_Fuzzy
the first time i talked to my "girlfriend" it was cool but once she acualy asked me to be her "boyfriend" and i said yes the conversations have gotten less cool sad i hate my life sad

lil bitchiness
At least you're in the same country.

Im_Fuzzy
what city in texas?

iluvpippin
aw that sux!

Fallen Jedi
thanks, that really means a lot.

Fallen Jedi
again, thanks for all the support.

Chelsea23
No prob. I am here to talk whenever. You can PM me, or I have all 3 messengers. I am on here alot. You seem like a pretty cool person wink

Fallen Jedi
again, thanks wink. i'm just waiting for neo to get online.

Chelsea23
Oh. I see. How cool. No problem though smile

Scotty
What you said jedi, means so much, i know exactly how you feel, cause i feel the same.

but youre lucky atleast you live in the smae country, my semi girlfriend lives in Illinois, and im in australia.

and i call her my semi girlfirend becuse its a bit hard to go out when your on the other side of the world.

but oneday we will meet, cause love makes you do some strange things,but we will probarly meet in about 1-2 years.

and whoever said 70% of internet relations fail, thats not true, why did you have dampin this topic, the relationship will work if both partys love each other.

Chelsea23
Sooo true Scotty. And I have heard about alot of internet relationships working out...and none of them have been as close or devoted as FJ or Neo

iluvpippin
fisty!

iluvpippin
(scotty)

Fallen Jedi
god, if neo and i lived that far apart, i'd go crazy.

Fallen Jedi
wow, that was really sweet of you to say. yeah, i have a feeling that one day neo and i will meet.

Chelsea23
I know what you're saying

Fallen Jedi
i just wish he was online now. i really do miss him. sad

iluvpippin
youre making me miss him for you!

Fallen Jedi
sorry, didn't mean to bring you down. i just haven't talked to him at all today.

iluvpippin
thats ok. do u know when he's gonna come on?

Fallen Jedi
actually, no i don't. no we usually talk about this time.

Scotty
when i wanna talk to my friend, i send em an email saying are you coming online tonight, and 50% of the time the come online about 10 or so mins later, im not sure why, but hey, im special,big grin

iluvpippin
yeah, send him an email! and scotts u r special!

Fallen Jedi
well, i already sent him like four pms. he just hasn't been online today. well, he was earlier, but i just missed him.

Scotty
it says hes online now, is that why this hasnt been replyed to?

lil bitchiness
Wow...thats...some deep feelings for a space of coule weeks thumb up

i slayed buffy
hi lil b how r u?

Fallen Jedi
no, that's Alias Neo, not AliasNeo15. yeah, when i saw his name logged on, i got really excited, but that was b4 i realized it wasn't him.

lil bitchiness
Im ok, thanks. Kinda tired thumb down

i slayed buffy
daylight savings is finished so it gets dark early now sad but we get a extra hour sleep in yay!

Fallen Jedi
yeah, i know how it sounds, but i feel like i really know him. i don't know, he just does something to me. something i can't explain.

Scotty
oh ok my bad

Fallen Jedi
no prob, scotty. smile

lil bitchiness
Does he feel the same?

Fallen Jedi
i'm pretty sure he does. we were talking yesterday, and god he almost made me cry with all the sweet things he said. and b4 that he told me he thought about me during school and that he rushed to do his homework just to talk to me.

lil bitchiness
Oh, thats cool. Have you spoken to him outside KMC? like msn, phone, e-mail, snail mail?

Fallen Jedi
no, we haven't yet. we've only been together for 2 weeks. yesterday was our anniversay btw. we agreed not to rush things.

lil bitchiness
Thats fair enough thumb up

No need to rush into things...and do something you are unsure of, or it might all fall apart.

iluvpippin
when she goes, he comes. aaaw sad

Linkalicious
OMG....opening up like that is such a turn on FJ. SOME members syren mad could learn a thing or two from a girl like you.

I plan on meeting my special someone in the future...even is she happens to live 1/2 way around...

SumWatTwisted
I think it's sweet that u like him like that. But i totally agree with you, you don't want to rush things.

Korri
If you need some advice thats what your future mother-in-law is here for raver

silver_tears
how lovely korri cool

Korri
thanx i take pride raver

AliasNeo15
this has to be the greatest topic ever madelove
I hope FJ gets on before i leaveembarrasment

AliasNeo15
yeslove

Dvae
dont do nothing naughty kids wink

Dregh
naughty

Dvae
no dregh, dont enourage them shifty

$¥®€Ñ
cry

Wha......???

AliasNeo15
what?confused

Dvae
no sex, i'm trying to say, until you're both ready yes

AliasNeo15
i think that might be too lateshifty

Dregh
Don't pay attention to him, life is short guys, Have sex in every opportunity.

Dvae
they probably are right now anyway whistle

AliasNeo15
sadly, nosad

$¥®€Ñ
Did ANYONE notice what Link wrote?

sadangel

I'm gonna leave the thread now, I don't wanna ruin you guys' happiness, but Link's really hurt me with what he said.......

AliasNeo15
now i understandsad That was mean

Dregh
sad hughttp://users.pandora.be/IMS/smileys/Argentina.gif

$¥®€Ñ
We've been PM Pals for like, three months, it's exactly like you two, I really felt like I knew him......

I don't understand..........

Dregh
*takes an AK-47 (or whatever it's name is) and looks for Link*

$¥®€Ñ
I'm so sorry guys, I'm going on like a right child.......

CONGRATS!!!!!!!!

Fallen Jedi
god, just when i get online he leaves. sad

Fallen Jedi
love

seriously, this is torture. i haven't talked to him since saturday cry

Chelsea23
I know how it is. You aren't going through it alone. We both are

AliasNeo15
it isnt torture anymorelove

silver_tears
laughing out loud neo your sig quote was in my sig a bit back, in fact it's on one of my new sigs confused

AliasNeo15
laughing out loud well i love the quote so much, i had to put it

Fallen Jedi
*wraps arms around you tightly* god, i'm missed you. love

AliasNeo15
*givs u a soft kiss* i missed u toolove

Fallen Jedi
*accepts kiss and kisses you back* love

Linkalicious
This reaction justifies my comment alone...and i won't take it back nor will i have regret for saying it!

Castrate me if you will Syren...but I think you've blown my comment completely out of proportion and extremely hurt my feelings in the process.

Thanks...

AliasNeo15
^embarrasment now i understand y u did thatstick out tongue

Fallen Jedi
i'm really sorry about what happened link. i didn't mean to cause a rift in your relationship with syren.

silver_tears
*sniffle* cry

raven guardia
I know how you feel.

HockeyHorror
fallen jedi> one of the greatest threads ever on KMC.

raven guardia> hmmmm

AliasNeo15
Exactly wut i said happy

Fallen Jedi
i was just gonna comment on that neo. yes

thanks hockeyhorror. wink

AliasNeo15
god, i just love this threadhappy

Fallen Jedi
^ love

raven guardia
oh boy I'm very confused !!!!

AliasNeo15
^y?

Fallen Jedi
confused? blink what do you mean?

HockeyHorror
im very confused also...cuz nevermind i cant even finsih my senetence

i think i speleld sentenece wrong...again1 nevermidnd damnn laughing out loud

raven guardia
I'm confused because well.......I just am I'm afraid to say why

Fallen Jedi
confused

HockeyHorror
im confused cuz RG is confused which makes me somehow confused which i dont understand which leads to why i am confused at the moment

raven guardia
well I'm confused because.....I cant say why you will think I'm dumb

Fallen Jedi
no, i won't rg.

lil bitchiness
Link, Im not saying I agree with you or anyone else, but....dont you think its far more superior to keep your relationship unadvertised. erm
What if it all falls apart...like it just did.
How about those 3 months? Its your call I guess I dont want it to look like like im telling you what to do or giveing you carappy advice or anything. Its just a suggestion is all.

raven guardia
well.....um, I think I will pm you

HockeyHorror
can u also pm me big grin

AliasNeo15
sad i think its not gooderm

HockeyHorror
dunno

raven guardia
well its not bad....at least I dont think so

Fallen Jedi
oh, okay. smile