Wolverine Vs The Hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Alpha Centauri
Opinions on this fight?

Inspired by a discussion I had with GalacticStorm.

-AC

azndrgn
The comics have done this in case you weren't aware. But I forgot the outcome

Draco69
???? Hulk wins.

CountQuan
Hulk duh. How can Wolverine defeat him?

Never
Hulk smash.

Over and over and over again.

Pandemoniac
I recall Wolvie giving Hulk a few nice scratches but being assumed dead after a good wallop. Don't worry kids, he'll live!

Alpha Centauri
I know it's been done in comics.

This is all possibilities, no storyline, no prep.

They meet and fight.

GalacticStorm believe Wolverine is capable of putting Hulk on his death bed, I've never been given reason to believe this. Wondered if anyone believed the same.

-AC

Never
GalacticStorm is wrong.

Actually, I take that back.

Were Hulk to simply sit there and let Wolverine go to work, he might have a point.

Victor Von Doom
Even then, it'd be like eating in a cartoon, where the plate never seems to lessen in content.

Pandemoniac
Wolverine can hurt the Hulk, the only chance he has is to directly slam his claws trough Hulk's brain, but that is only when assuming he can cut trough Hulk bone as well as his flesh. If this is not a fact, Hulk wins. He is way, way stronger, has equal or better regenerative capacities and outmatches wolverine by far in durability.
But then agian, I don't read marvel that often, so maybe my data is out of date....

Alpha Centauri
Wolverine can stand there hacking till his heart is content.

Hulk will keep healing.

GalacticStorm? Where are you?

-AC

KharmaDog
The fact that in the comic wolverine faired so well is a joke. If this were to happen and we were to faithfully follow the abilities and weaknesses of each character hulk would bat around little wolvie until Logan pissed him off at which point hulk would pop his head like a grape or pul him apart like Stretch Armstrong until something came apart.

theflyxx
If by the Hulk you mean Aunt May, then yes, Wolverine would win.

Alpha Centauri
...............GalacticStorm?

-AC

Never
Yeah, take a stab at how Wolverine is lasting 1 round.

At *base* strength Hulk can backhand Wolverine into orbit.

Alpha Centauri
I don't think he's around.....

-AC

Scoobless
bones aside, wolvy could theoretically shove his claws through hulk's eyes to his brain, and if he were to manage to hold them in there then hulk couldn't possibly heal in time to survive

i love playing devil's advocate, especially when i don't believe it would happen myself dev devil

Never
Even though you are playing DA...

And Hulk would just be sitting there...while Wolverine held them in...right? *sigh* The good old days when Hulk's skin was impenetrable...and he has broken, fractured, compromised adamantium several times already. Wolvie's skeleton won't even save him.

LoL, there is no way Wolverine makes it even entertaining. Where are the Wolverine fanguys anyway with the "never count Wolverine out" odes and prayers?

Alpha Centauri
GalacticStorm just said he's gonna come and take me down. Let's all await.

Remember, this is someone who believes Hulk can be put on his death bed by Wolverine.

-AC

Never
In a "literal" sense it might be possible, but in a practical scenario?

Wolverine would need a tremendous amount of luck and very specific circumstances to defeat Hulk.

He's GOTTA mean Grey Hulk, because Mindless, Savage, and The Professor all sweep any battle with Wolverine 10/10.

Alpha Centauri
He'll probably come in now and say "Yeah I meant Grey Hulk".

When he clearly didn't.

Hulk Vs Rogue thread, it's all in there. Oh and yeah, I found the thread title funny also.

-AC

Alpha Centauri
Bumping, coz curious.

Waiting still.

-AC

Swanky-Tuna
I wonder if Hulk could hit Wolverine hard enough to seperate the adamantium from his bones.

Alpha Centauri
I dunno.

If he wanted to do that he could just tear Wolverine apart, take the skeleton home and figure it out as Banner.

-AC

Swanky-Tuna
More importantly... after he hollowed the bones out, I wonder if he could make flutes out of them with some kind of... power... drill...

Alpha Centauri
Yeah. Likely.

Some kind of Bone Flute. Worked for Tom Waits.

-AC

Cosmic Cube
Wolverine shoving his claws through Hulk's brain (though the feat is impossible, as Hulk's skin and bones are nigh indestructible, and even if his skull was permeable, Wolverine certainly doesn't have the strength to force his claws through,) would not kill Hulk. It may stun him until he heals, but it won't kill him. It is next to impossible to kill Hulk by any earthly (in other words, non-cosmic,) means. This might stun Hulk or even knock him out, but as I said before, Woverine wouldn't be able to penetrate his skull, or maybe even his skin. On more than one coccasion, people have tried to draw blood from Hulk using adamantium needles. None have succeeded, and all of the needles have broken.

Swanky-Tuna
What does that say for the doctors using the syringe?

pr1983
first of all...

hulk wins easily...

alpha... seriously, your better than this...

Alpha Centauri
True, true.

-AC

GalacticStorm
"alpha... seriously, your better than this..."

DEBATABLE

-GS

kgkg
since when is Wov a match for hulk??

theard like this makes me laugh.

Arachnoidfreak
Wolverine wud win cuz he regenerataes and makes shit fall apart wit his claus and stab people!!11!!1one!!

pr1983
not really...

Alpha Centauri
Galactic?

You said Wolverine could put Hulk on his death bed. You then said you'd "come and take me out".

What you got? Nothing.

Exactly. Just like in every other thread, you've got nothing. You have to rip me off and copy me to even stand a chance. I know it, the people here know it. Quite frankly I'm sick of you running around like a yes man to everyone who goes against me. You've got nothing on me so stop acting like it.

-AC

GalacticStorm
"Exactly. Just like in every other thread, you've got nothing. You have to rip me off and copy me to even stand a chance. I know it, the people here know it. Quite frankly I'm sick of you running around like a yes man to everyone who goes against me. You've got nothing on me so stop acting like it."

Dear boy get a hold of yourself. All of this because i dont share the same viewpoint as you? Grow up. Anyone who is reading this please go to the Rogue vs Hulk thread and you will see the reason why AC felt the need to make this thread. I argued my point for rogue. He said Hulk couldnt be hurt. My point was that he's highly durable but wolverine as Death nearly got the better of him which is a fact. Im not gonna go into it its on that thread. But basically me and a few others put up a good, well researched argument. AC couldnt counter it therefore to try and embarass me he set up this thread saying i said Wolverine could beat hulk. When the whole point of me mentioning the whole death and hulk thing was to put across the point that if a man who could press 8oo pounds at the most can nearly best hulk then rogue could at least hurt him as well if she couldnt beat him. Thats the pathetic reason why this thread was set up. Ignore all comments from AC regarding me saying wolverines a match for the hulk cos its a lie. Check out that thread and find out for yourselves. Thank u

GalacticStorm
Thank u im truly honoured you went to all this trouble to try and make me look stupid.

MISSION FAILED!!!!!!!!!!!!

Alpha Centauri
His quote: "I brought that in to say as has already been said that if a man who can press 800 pounds at the most can have the hulk on his death bed"

He was referring to Wolverine and referred to him by name. Arachnoid Freak and I proved he was wrong.

You made yourself look stupid.

Why are you getting all upset? I created this so that Rogue/Hulk thread wouldn't get ruined with your Wolverine/Hulk talk.

Now we can debate on the characters here right? Obviously not. Instead, I get this:

"Dear boy get a hold of yourself. All of this because i dont share the same viewpoint as you? Grow up. Anyone who is reading this please go to the Rogue vs Hulk thread and you will see the reason why AC felt the need to make this thread."

He said Wolverine put Hulk on his death bed, and is capable of doing so. I made this thread so the other didn't get ruined. That's why. Anyway:

"I argued my point for rogue. He said Hulk couldnt be hurt. My point was that he's highly durable but wolverine as Death nearly got the better of him which is a fact."

You said Wolverine and if Arachnoid or I hadn't brought it up, you wouldn't have either. Oh so it's 'getting the better of' now? Earlier it was 'he nearly killed him'. Sort it out.

"Im not gonna go into it its on that thread. But basically me and a few others put up a good, well researched argument. AC couldnt counter it therefore to try and embarass me he set up this thread saying i said Wolverine could beat hulk."

Which you did....

"When the whole point of me mentioning the whole death and hulk thing was to put across the point that if a man who could press 8oo pounds at the most can nearly best hulk then rogue could at least hurt him as well if she couldnt beat him."

You keep weaseling out of this, you never mentioned Death. You tried to pass it off as Wolverine. Stop being a chicken.

"Thats the pathetic reason why this thread was set up. Ignore all comments from AC regarding me saying wolverines a match for the hulk cos its a lie. Check out that thread and find out for yourselves. Thank u"

This is all nice.

Talk about tucking your tail between your legs.

Fact of the matter is. You made about 8 references saying Wolverine could do it before you changed ways.

I created this thread coz you believe that Wolverine/Death is capable of putting Hulk on his death bed. As proven above.

So debate with me right? Just a friendly debate. You said "we should do this again sometime", why not here and now?

-AC

jplatinum
Wolverine can hurt the Hulk, the only chance he has is to directly slam his claws trough Hulk's brain, but that is only when assuming he can cut trough Hulk bone as well as his flesh. If this is not a fact, Hulk wins. He is way, way stronger, has equal or better regenerative capacities and outmatches wolverine by far in durability.
But then agian, I don't read marvel that often, so maybe my data is out of date

jplatinum
Man. your data is out of date.
Current wolverine got his adamantium removed, but he got a healing factor boost beyond that of any one who can't instantly heal( like some uber level god or celestrials).

Wolverine might stand a stand if he hit hulk's vital areas at full strength, if he doesn't break his bone claws in the process, which he will.

However any damage hulk inflicts on him assuming hulk can hit him if Logan starts strategizing in the fight and is not going up against prof hulk ,will heal almost instantly like in 5 seconds. Only way hulk wins is to chopp,punch or pull his head off.

This fight could go either way. However, if hulk were fighting adamantium skeleton wolverine, this would be a wrap. "sknikt"

I thought Was the only jplatinum in this forum.

wolverex84
hulk would definatelly win, but yeah, wolverine is a match for hulk, perhaps one of his toughest, i remember when wolverine was one of apocalypse's hoursemen, he took a lot of hit from the hulk, yet his joints and bones were not damaged only his organs, thanks to adamantium, he almost killed hulk when he went berserk, stabbing hulk countless times, were hulk even knew one more strike from wolverine and he is gone, then suddenlly, wolverine came back to his senses and hulk used that advantage to slam wolverine.

kgkg
i can't beileve this thread was started by Alpha Centauri who seem to know a lot about comics was this intended as a JOke?

Alpha Centauri
He didn't almost kill Hulk, nor is he a match. Even as Death. Dunno where people make this connections.

Hulk main fight enemy is Abomination. Who he beat twice in two fights. Wolverine a match? Nah.

-AC

Never
LMAO

Funny, Hulk does not even have to HIT Wolverine directly to defeat him. Hulk can defeat Wolverine long distance. Wolverine MUST get in close to have even a remote chance.

Recall what his thunderclap did to him the first time? Stun.

Thunderclap, grab, kerplow, funeral.

Stomp on the ground, make him fall. Lift the entire road beneath him and toss him away. Stomp the ground and create a fissure. BLOW him away. LoL

"Fight could go either way." Yeah ok. This is so lopsided it is not funny. Hulk healed back to full only seconds after Vector sheared him down to his muscles and tissue. Sorry, Wolverine's healing factor is STILL 2nd to Hulk's.

pr1983
amazing how many logan fanboys come out the woodwork...

i'll say this once and for all...

logan is not and never will be a match for: Hulk, Superman, Silver Surfer, Juggernaut or any other top tier character. Hell, even Spiderman would take him down...

Piss off fanboys...

kgkg
"amazing how many logan fanboys come out the woodwork...

i'll say this once and for all...

logan is not and never will be a match for: Hulk, Superman, Silver Surfer, Juggernaut or any other top tier character. Hell, even Spiderman would take him down...

Piss off fanboys..."

very well put

it's not even a debate and people are saying can go either way , my ass.

pr1983
thank you...

i blame alpha stick out tongue

Swanky-Tuna
I would say, because of his adamantium, he has a very very very slim chance for sucess. And I'm not entirely sure I would give him the cred to be able to cut through Hulk's skin under his own power.

jinzin
Lets see,
Hulk vs. Wolverine 1- Wolverine is bounding around hulk, both trying to inflict damage but neither has success. Fight ends after not 1 but 2 that right 2 cheap shot by the hulk.
Hulk vs. Wolverine 2- Grey hulk thunderclaps/stuns wolvie, wolvie loses it and puts his clawed fist through hulks chest,,,,,begins to walk away, after hulk regenerates so does the fight, they share blows, no winner.
Hulk vs. wolverine 3- Wolverine attacks hulk head on with bone claws, hulk's scared at first until he realized they're bone and the two "fight" hulk gains upper hand AFTER wolverine stops to reason with the hulk.
hulk vs. wolverine 4- bone clawed wolverine goes 1 on 1 with the hulk, Wolverine stabs hulk in the junk and eye sockets. after long fight wolverine wins by circumstances....much the same way spidey "beat" juggernaught.
hulk vs. wolverine 4- Wolverine as death attacks hulk after long battle wolverine's claws go through hulks neck and wolverine begins to unleash. Hulk IS about to die, until wolverine stops, once again hulk cheap shots him while distracted.
Hulk ws. wolverine 5- wolverine and Hulk meet in h2h and wolverine's doing alright until he gets cocky and punched into the stratosphere.

I don't know, from what I've seen, I'd say the fight's circumstantial. h
Hulk obviously has an advantage, but to say wolverine has 0% chance of winning is somewhat ignorant of all of the showings he's given the hulk.

stormfront13
alpha why create a thread like this?? you are always complaining to me that I post useless threads where I actually don't but why ppost this one?? you wanted to tell everyone that you think galactic looks stupid which is highly pathetic. you have to create a whole other thread to try and nash someone? really not that impressive, I must admit I thought you were better than this but once again you proved me wrong

Alpha Centauri
Some people are actually too dense, it's untrue.

How many times must I explain why I created the thread? GalacticStorm filled the Rogue/Hulk thread with Wolverine/Hulk talk. I said I'd create a thread and we'd continue it there, he agreed.

-AC

pr1983
wolverine has also been written: surving a nuke and beating namor...

think logically, hulk in his normal, un uber pissed off state is superior to logan...

stick in a balanced writer and see what happens...

stormfront13
then you say that he thinks hulk will die and insult him

Alpha Centauri
Oh give it a rest.

I'm not insulting the guy at all. He said Hulk would die and that he was gonna come here and take me out. I created this thread out of respect of the other thread. Not as a diss.

I'm not explaining this again. For someone "not important" I sure do have people gunning for me.

-AC

Never
Thank you.

I don't think anyone said "0% chance..."

I personally said "under a very specific set of circumstances."

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.