SUM 41 like?YES!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

IlovSUM41
is SUM 41 in? 4 me ya! talk about it here

IlovSUM41
sum 41!

IlovSUM41
i love JasonMcCaslin

~AlluNeedIsLuv~
erm

lil bitchiness
zorro to Music forum off you go arrow

SlipknoT
They suck

Darth Revan
'm afraid he's right, miss erm

hh?
what Slipknot said

Alpha Centauri
Must......not......teartoshreds.....

-AC

Silver Stardust
*restrains AC*

I know, poor misguided children...but you must learn control.

stick out tongue

Dr. Strangelove
Let AC do his thingstick out tongue . He's the Mr. Clean of the music forum as nobody stops bad music threads and posters better than him. thumb up

Silver Stardust
I know, I'm just goofing around since he said he was trying to not shred this thread wink

Hey, that rhymed. Heehee.

hh?
i thought Viktor Vaughn was Mr. Clean no expression

Dr. Strangelove
Maybe they're both Mr. Clean. no expression

oh, and my opinion of SUM 41 is...

SnakeEyes
I think their alright... I mean have you heard their lead guitarist, he can pull of some insane solos

Darth Revan
Uh-huh. We believe you. We allll believe you... no expression

What exactly is your definition of "insane?"

Korri
Power of Piash..

Alpha Centauri
"What exactly is your definition of insane?"

Mentally unstable, not fit to be released into society. Pretty much like Sum41 and their music.

Fans also. Although you'd have to detain em first.

-AC

Myth
Here is another thread you should read Sum lover: http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=319812&highlight=chop+suey+forest

Libertine
I odnt like sum 41. They annoy me, but they seem to have a large fan base so good for them.

Alpha Centauri
Why is it good that they've manipulated lots of kids into paying money for shit?

Fred Durst has a large fan base.

I'm all for opiate for the masses, it's a sad thing though. Sad meaning pathetic.

-AC

Libertine
God, do like anything? Ok i hate sum 41, but look what they've managed to do... kids all over america and England still seem to like them even though they get a lot of bashing from people like me and you. So theyve really managed to obtain some pretty loyal fans.

Alpha Centauri
"God, do like anything? Ok i hate sum 41, but look what they've managed to do... kids all over america and England still seem to like them even though they get a lot of bashing from people like me and you. So theyve really managed to obtain some pretty loyal fans."

I don't like shit bands. Don't understand why you make the connection that I like nothing.

Al Queda have loyal fans. See where I'm going? Don't confuse loyalty with having good taste.

It's music, the fact that they have legions of fans means nothing. Avril Lavigne goes platinum, means nothing.

-AC

Libertine
I never ever said that being loyal had anything to do with taste.

Alpha Centauri
I never said you did, I said don't confuse the two.

They're not a good band coz they have loads of fans.

-AC

Silver Stardust
This post made me laugh out loud...which was rather embarrassing as I'm sitting in the cafe at school.

My opinion of Sum 41? They need to be locked away somewhere where they can never be heard again.

Alpha Centauri
I can imagine it. Like a sheep wrangling, but with people.

AC: Ok Lana, release them!
*Lana lifts gate, loads of Sum41 fans run out. Spaztically headbanging to nothing and saying ohmygodohmygodohmygod*
AC: Yaheeehaw! HYA! HYA! HYA! *Whip* Yeeeeehaw! HYEH! HYEHAW!
Lana: Get that one sheep Ace! He's leaving the patch!
AC: HA kapow!
*Tranq dart to the back*

Would be too funny.

-AC

Silver Stardust
OMG......

I think I need to stop reading your posts while I'm at school, people are giving me weird looks. I literally have tears in my eyes from trying to not laugh too loudly now.

...I can totally imagine that, though...

hysterical

Alpha Centauri
I'm serious man, we'll arrange it. They move in packs so won't be hard to round em up. Maybe I'll ride a Bull into a gig.

Then I could do a Crocodile Hunter dive on a runaway fangirl or something, whilst saying in an over-enthusiastic Australian accent "Awwwrrrr yeah she's REALLY peeessed awf now. Let's see if I cahn't peees 'er off a bit more.....Deryk Whibley is a thief" "LIEKOMGZZ!!!!!oneeleven!!". "Aww yeaaahrrr she's getting the fingernails out now."

Seriously though, if you like Sum41, you suck.

-AC

Silver Stardust
Let's do it.

Let's go crappy-music fan hunting.

Mwahahahahahaha.

Oh, and uh, yeah. Sum 41 sucks. Their fans must not be able to hear or something.

barbarossa
It's not the something to brag about when that fan base consists of 12 year old girls.

AC- once again, you are my hero.

Alana- I love seeing how large of a priority you put on studying...... roll eyes (sarcastic)

euro

Alpha Centauri
Thanks Barb, thanks. Genuinely.

-AC

Korri
omfg omfg omfg omfg omfg i love Sum41 jumpwoot

Alpha Centauri
*Dives on Korri*

I GOT ONE! I GOT ONE!

Oh wait, were you joking? I'm not releasing the trap net until you say so.

-AC

Korri
Well Thanks beehotch!! disgust

Do i look like a sum41 fan, i mean seriously? no

Alpha Centauri
Just wanted an excuse to jump on you.

JEEZ! Take a joke Korricle.

-AC

Silver Stardust
It's called a 2.5 hour break between classes stick out tongue

AC, the Korricle is most certainly not a Sum41 fan...laughing out loud

StinkFist462
another sum 41 thread ?

Korri
oh ho'k its kewl then pimp

uma040
rock

Ronny
i like them embarrasment which i am totally embarrased about ninja

NicktheBassist
As i have said before on other threads, it is really annoying when people go onto threads intended for fans and bash the band. GET A LIFE!!!! its fine that you hate Sum 41 with a burning passion only equal to that of 1000 suns, but talk about it somewhere else. make an "i hate Sum 41" thread or something. then we can at least avoid looking at your posts. And i know i will get LOADS of negative "you are stupid and have no music taste" feedback, but i pride myself with not giving a rats ass what you think. cool

Smasandian
I actually don't mind them.
I hated them when they released their boyish punk rock wannabes and they released a gazillion of singles from one record.
But, I actually enjoy some of their new stuff, especially when they show their metal roots. Instead of going more into that emo-pop punk crap, they went into more of a metal sound.
What gets people so mad is that their popular and their singles that they released are utter crap. But has anyboy listened to some of the album?
Its obviously influenced by at least Metallica and countless other heavy 80's metal bands.
I also think that they're pretty good musicians with a wicked drummer.
This doesn't mean I would buy any of their albums though.

NicktheBassist, this is an open thread, they can post anything they want too especially when the thread asks if somebody likes Sum 41. And if you got mad for people dissing Sum 41, you obviously do give an ass because you wouldn't bother writing a full post about it.

misha
for me....theyre ok erm

IlovSUM41
hi eeps

IlovSUM41
lol i said eeps

barbarossa
Originally posted by Smasandian
I
NicktheBassist, this is an open thread, they can post anything they want too especially when the thread asks if somebody likes Sum 41. And if you got mad for people dissing Sum 41, you obviously do give an ass because you wouldn't bother writing a full post about it.

Forget it, He is just a sad, mad little Newb.

Ronny
Originally posted by IlovSUM41
lol i said eeps clown LOLZ

ahaha i said LOLZ

RedAlertv2
I like Sum41. Despite the bashing they seem to attract, I think they are a talented band. I have heard the guitarist play solos that are better than the average modern band could pull off. I mean, with the amount of poeple that hate Sum41, you would think they were worse than Simple Plan of Good charlotte.

Red Superfly
I don't mind Sum 41 actually.

No worse than Green Day.

cad
i think there alright.

ragesRemorse
chuck is a great album. All other albums blow, but they seem to have found the right mixture of punk and speed metal now. I always loathed sum41, but respected them for being themselves. their album Chuck has turned me onto them though, i will look out for future albums, that was a good CD.

RedAlertv2
When I first heard Chuck, I was kind of disappointed with it. But now I have really started to like it.

Bad Boy
Early Sum 41 sucks

New Sum 41 rocks

SensesFailChick
I like them!!!! and proud of it too

cad
well ive not heard from them in ages so i think there not that good.

RedAlertv2
Originally posted by cad
well ive not heard from them in ages so i think there not that good.

That doesnt carry very much credibility coming from a guy who listens to Nickelback, which is one hundred times worse than sum41.

simpleplan_chik
i luv sum 41 they rok i think jason is hott along with derryck

Emma718
Originally posted by RedAlertv2
I like Sum41. Despite the bashing they seem to attract, I think they are a talented band. I have heard the guitarist play solos that are better than the average modern band could pull off. I mean, with the amount of poeple that hate Sum41, you would think they were worse than Simple Plan of Good charlotte.

OI, SP are cool

RedAlertv2
Simple Plan isnt cool. Besides, that wasnt the main point of that post

Rob Owns You

They suck. I can make better songs with my ass

barbarossa
Originally posted by Emma718
OI, SP are cool

Oi? Do you have any idea of what that is? Or why you should be dumped in a VERY deep, dark hole for saying it in the same sentence as SP.

RagnaViper

Oh yeah, Sum 41's great at stealing shit from Metallica.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.