strange site

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

dean7879
http://www.satansrapture.com/biblecodeindex.htm
this site is amazing..very interesting
also go to the home page and check it out

GCG
so next year is when it all happens ?

PVS
A Time Frame of 2006 AD - 2012 AD

laughing out loud

i cant wait to see what they'll say after 2012

"we made a miscalculation and it will IN FACT be 2013-2053"

smoker4
laughing out loud

FeceMan
Oh, geez, all these people are nuts. The world is going to end when we least expect it and we can all laugh our asses off then.

dean7879
http://www.satansrapture.com/nasa2012.htm
got 7 years to live..that ay too bad smile

ragesRemorse
There will be plenty of time and warnings before the rapture occurs. The rapture isnt somthing that will just happen within a months or even a years time. It will be a prophecy that shall unfold over years of time.

GCG
is there 'The One' mentioned in the prophecy ?

ragesRemorse
No, no just says that keanu reeves will star in another overated movie.

MC Mike
What rapture? Is this more of that hokey pokey religious stuff? Damn. erm

Adam_PoE
According to this site, Yasser Arafat is going to be assasinated by a Hamas shooter in the annexed-territories. A hard task to accomplish considering that he died due to complications with his ailing health last year. roll eyes (sarcastic)

eleveninches
according to that site, GWB was assassinated last year.

hayden's minx
Crazy people that know html. Dear me.
2012 is when the aliens start to collonise the earth. Or 2013 if you're a math geek.
But no one likes a math geek.

s|m
umm ok no expression

Jackie Malfoy
Cool I am checking it out right now!JMlamo

debbiejo
I've found that site before...not long ago really. I was curious about Bible Codes...there interesting, but I don't know...I'm not sure about the 2 Raptures...It is interesting though.

dean7879
whut de fuks de marra?!

DenKi
If there was a Comit coming in 2012 we would know about it, unless the Govement are covering it up

debbiejo
Did you do any other reading about Bible Codes? On another site there is something big supposed to happen next year. Infact the next 7 years hold many scary things.

Reborn Again
Originally posted by debbiejo
Did you do any other reading about Bible Codes? On another site there is something big supposed to happen next year. Infact the next 7 years hold many scary things.

Yeah, the beginning of my bad luck. I just broke a mirror.

debbiejo
I heard that Mt. St. Helens supposed to erupt next year, I think, in the bible codes...eeeek..

Said it should be catastrophic on the Sci. Chnl.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.