its the end of the world as we know it

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

dean7879
http://www.satansrapture.com/nasa2012.htm
and i feel fine

Arsenal
Dumb comets.

WindDancer
We don't need more Ice in the world. Now we have huge balls of ice coming from the sky! this sucks!

BakaXero
talk about paranoid...

amity75
That's great it starts with an earthquake.

sith_darth_jay
wasn't deep impact in 1998.........with armaggedon?

Gisele
now I m scared

ChickinMeat
thats pretty weird, dont know if i believe it or not, but it is pretty chilling

dean7879
yeah

Arachnoidfreak
I bet I could use Bible Code to predict that my mom will drive a car next week.

****ing paranoid people suck. Calm your faces, nothing will happen.

SlipknoT
Bullshit

Drumdude1167
you go my friend...this is the truth because people that read the Bible have the power to form it into their own words

Example

"Let their be light" really means THE SUN IS GOING TO GO OUT IN 2035.

see what i mean, it can be molded into this bullshit,

KMC GANG FOR LIFE, WE'RE TOUGHER THAN A COMET

rajah kalantiaw
i thought the world was gonna end in 2000?

i guess armageddon called, said it's gonna be late.

BakaXero
relax...enjoy... there no point in fearing death as we will all die someday

drunk_nazgul
believe it people. The Rapture is coming quicker than you know it. But the comet is definitely not the worst part.

Drumdude1167
*cough*bullshit*cough*

drunk_nazgul
*cough*****er*cough*

Drumdude1167
hhaha

ResEvil_4ever
Isn't that very old news they told us that in 2003 that a comet was heading in earths direction and it will take 10 years to reach earth..........

BakaXero
whos with me when i say let just go for a beer

rajah kalantiaw
then we should send bruce willis up there, like NOW!!!

Drumdude1167
tru dat

Norma Jean
Well the simple fact that the Bible clearly states "Neither man nor angels know the exact date of Christ's second coming." So, obviously if they're positive it's gonna happen, we would've figured out God's plan wouldn't we? It's malarky.

Norma Jean
Satan's rapture? That's the site? Oh my gosh...

Imaginary
Ngyeh... just get all the countries with nukes to blow it up.

Filth
The world is coming to an end muhahahaha evil face

BlackC@t
Nothing will happen, I know this.

For one, I think it's bullshit. For another, it came from the Bible. And the last reason, no psychics have picked up on this.

If we do die, who cares. It will be so quick we will feel nothing.

dizzyblondegirl
i can see the world ending like the day after tomorrow

NyC-gUrL
eat meh

dean7879
it will happen someday

dizzyblondegirl
what do you think will happen first rain snow earthquake?

dean7879
hard to say...
its definelty gonna happen though...look how we treat the planet

dizzyblondegirl
that much is true what so wrong with solar power

Pandemoniac
I'm quite curious about mankind's end and hell I want to be there when it happens. But since death is inevitable, living is a chance so take it!
Death smiles upon us all, all you can do is smile back so make your life worth smiling about!

ResEvil_4ever
Okay sorry guys I got to do some praying.....I rather take the chances of living instead of being killed....... WHY JESUS WHY YOU PROMISED NOT TO DO A NATRUAL DISASTER THAT WILL TAKE OUT THE WHOLE WOLRD........... WHY?

Shadowskill
The world won't end as quick if we all just stop polluting! At least let the Earth be clean when the freakin' thing comes to claim our lives! God have mercy on us all after that!

ResEvil_4ever
I have a question if Nasa read these things then how come they just don't do the things the website said and stop the world from being extermenated... What the f**k? What the f**k?

Shadowskill
Money...

seriph
the bible code is rubbish, i used a program which uses similar thing to the bible code on lotr and got: Diana in the jaws of death 2000

what bullshit

seriph
also a detonation of that magnitude would be likely to send the comet into earth also the Bible code is taken from the Latin bible which has different verbs and exact translation of letters don't work, apparently an economic crash protected was 9/11, its all bullshit my friends, so who is buying that bear mentioned earlier

Shadowskill
I don't believe this. They predicted the world would end in 2000 at the turn of the century. It didn't. This is just the opinion of one man. I mean, the Anti-Christ is supposed to be ruling now, right? Then the meteor comes and kills everyone?

Shadowskill
If that's true, we'd all have been gone long ago.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.