Batman vs Bullseye

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

azndrgn
I'm pretty sure this thread hasn't been done w/ JUST these 2. This is a fight I'd really like to see. Both have excellent hand-to-hand fighting ability and are adept at throwing projectiles. BUT, in my opinion, Bullseye's aim is far more advanced than Batman. True, Batman has gadgets up the wazoo on his suit, but none of them could get close enough to Bullseye to have any effect because Bullseye could knock them out of the air w/ his knives, or heck, just a soda can. As most people who follow, Bullseye's aim is uncanny. I pick Bullseye

azndrgn
Plus, Bullseye can just about turn anything into a projectile weapon

spetznaz
I pick Batman!

And here's why. The two have already met in a crossover, and not only did Batman dodge Bullseye's projectiles he even got close enough to punch BEye out!
And as Bullseye faded into unconsciousness he said 'you hit harder than DareDevil.'

Bullseye is the shiznit, but he has not fared well against the following 3:
DareDevil (who Bullseye admitted was ALMOST his BETTER in throwing things).
The Punisher, who taught him a couple of things when they met up.
And Batman, who taught him never to confuse Gotham with New York!

Batman wins .....again.

Kento
Marvel vs DC fight are just lame, and were all fanbased, and mean nothing.

I'd give it to Bullseye after what I heard he can do...>.> Heck I even gave Bullseye the fight against Ten-Ten, and no way the Bats can take her out.

Nightstick
Actually the Batman, Bullseye fight was not fan based it was one of the filler ones the writers wrote themselves.

LLG
Batman would win, in my opinion.

azndrgn
Since this is my thread I'm going to advertise my "Martial Arts tournament" thread. Go check it out! cool

BENITO
Batman would hit the target man

Never
Yet it was not in continuity, so "should not" be used to support one's point.

spetznaz
That is a moot (and exceptionally silly) point. You are saying I shouldn't use something that was written by DC/Marvel (and was not part of the fan-based writings) because it is not part of continuity, yet YOU can go ahead and simply state 'Bullseye would win.'

That is really indicative of atrophied logic!

If the result of the fight (Batman dodging Bullseye's projectiles, and the proceeding to whoop him) was part of a fan-based voting thing, I could still introduce it, since it did make it into printed page.
However that is not necessary since the result of the fight was not due to any fan voting. It is the respective writers who decided to do it that way, thus it is viable.
And the thing about comics is if the respective writers decide a character can do a certain feat then the character can.
They decided Bullseye could beat up Robin, which he did, and they decided Batman could beat up Bulsleye, which he did.

Thus, until DC decides Batman would be vanquished by Bullseye, or Marvel decides Bullseye could whoop Batman, Batman will always win against Bullseye.

Geez, the Punisher even managed to teach Bullseye a thing or two, and (unlike Batman) Castle wasn't able to dodge all of Bullseye's projectiles!

Batman wins this, and given a choice between picking what DC/MArvel prints or what you think, I'd pick DC/Marvel.

Fin.

azndrgn
Since this is my thread, I would like to announce that my Marvel/DC Martial Arts Tournament thread has started! Please visit the thread and vote smile

Pepito
Bullseye - adamantium skeleton and much cooler.

Why Colin Farrel???? WHY?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.