6th Harry Potter Book

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Harry_Fan09
Hey ya'll
ok ya'll lets play a lil game, i'm gunna write the beginning of the 6th Harry Potter book and then yall post the next part of it and we can all take it in turns of the story, sound like fun??

Harry_Fan09

Harry_Fan09
(first page ^)

luv_danrad*^^*
it's good!! fantastic!!!!

HPfanatic
can i write some now??

dark1365
I might as well add on.

Harry heard cheery noises downstairs, and somewhere in the background, he heard Vernon grunting.
If I'm lucky, he'll dance too close to that damned window of his, thought Harry angrily.

He was planning on writing to the Order soon; a day had passed already, and he was sending letters every two days.

The loss of Sirius had indeed struck him deeply. The past two weeks had been melancholy, when the shock had worn off. He couldn't sleep easily, not with the thought of what had happened.
Sirius is gone.
Sirius is gone.
Those thoughts bothered him night and day. And when Harry had finally fallen asleep, he wished he hadn't; the nightmares were even more disturbing than ever before, mostly because they were now joined by sinister visions of the veil, and the sound of Bellatrix's laughter.

spidergrl
Harry couldnt even remember if they were this bad about Cedric, but he didnt dare and try and remember, even that still bought bad memeries.
Sirius is all Harry really had, from the Dursleys to Dumbledor to the Weasleys, they would never be his proper family!

( i would be glad to write more but in a bit of a hurry right now)

PinkDiamonds
harry was being selfish about the Weasleys, he knew that. But he could not care less. all he cared about was how pointless this world was. he now could not or would not care for others. there wasn't much point, well thats what he thought anyway.
Were all gonna die anyway so why should i care? Harry thought to himself.
A sudden swoosh of an owl flying into Harry's bedroom disrupted his thoughts.
He opened it and read:
To Harry,
Hiya mate! How you? well, daft question really inst it? Me and Hermione are at the Burrow, and Dad's coming to pick you up and bring here the day after tomorrow. I cant say much about the whats happening here, but I'll tell you whats happening randomly. Well, Ginny is completely off her head about something at the moment, and is always happy and wont talk to anyone but Hermione. Fred and George aren't here most of the time, they're at their new shop, which is doing great. Percy has forgiven Dad, but they haven't spoken face-to-face yet. Anyway, Hermione is waiting to have a go and here she is...
Hi!! Ron is curious of Ginny, and he's rather annoying when he's on the subject of her and he keeps asking me what she is so happy about. I won't tell him, which annoys him. Well, we have some great news, and even though Ron does not know about it yet, he will be very excited I think. See you on Thursday Harry!! Love from Hermionexxx
See ya mate, Ron :-)
Harry put down the letter, not really feeling anything. He would be glad to get out of this place and see his friends, but he wasn't that glad. He wondered about the Order...what was happening? And what were they doing about Sirius...

spidergrl
Everything would be different if Siruis was here, sometimes Harry blamed him for everything. He was the reason for his nightmares, the curtain in the Ministary, everything.....if he had just stayed home and not been a hero..... He had to stop thinking about this he thought to himself, its distroying me!!

He thought qbout the Weasleys and what it would be like to face them and Hermione for 2 weeks, always looking at him wondering if he was alright and wasnt breaking down or something. Did he really want that?? Would he get that from Draco when he went back to school?

Harry kicked the side of his bed as he thought about everything, he was mad at Siruis, Dumbledor, Draco, the world.....he felt like he needed out as he slumped down onto his bed

syko freak
this is really cool. im not dat gud @ riting so im not gonna add any in the future maybe neway this is really good. big grin

HPfanatic
i will latter smile

spidergrl
Harry lay looking at the roof for several minutes before he heard the floor boards creaking as someone was coming up the stairs. He didnt hop up to look who it was, as he already knew. At the same time every night this happen, his Aunt would bring him up his dinner and then go back down stairs where Vernon would make her tell him why again they were making sure he ate.
Fondly enough, Patuine merdged at the door looking in with a steaming tray of food. Like always she said nothing but walked in and placed the tray on his side table. One thing that Harry had noticed over the Summer, was that she seemed more skinnier and paler then she once was, not that she seemed to be able to get any thinner.
She turned to go, and turned her long narrow face at him,
"That better be finished by tomorrow, Im not feeding you for nothing; and well.....just eat it!!" She announced before leaving the room.
Harry hadnt been eating for days and would simply tip the food out the window to the garden below or feed it to Hedwig, who was now resting in her cage. But tonight, it seemed that the last couple of days had caught up on him and he felt like he could eat anything and everything. He reaced over to the plate and started shoving everything in, hardly making a pause to actuqlly chew anything. Harry wasnt aware at the time, but someone was watching him, Patunia was outside his room, peaking in, watching!
She turned to leave as she saw that Harry had started to eat and whispered quietly under her breath......"Good boy Harry, good boy!!"

HPfanatic
interesting.

bookworm4lyf
awesome guyz i mite add on tho im not that good...lol big grin

bookworm4lyf
Aunt Petunia had grown rather fond of Harry over the last year, though she dared not to say it. She was frightened for Harry's safety. He just hasn't been his raucous self. Ever since his godfather died, he has been so depressed she thought. She hated the fact that Harry hated her family, though she supposed, we never were really nice to him. And now those rotten Weasleys were coming to take him away. She couldn't believe that Harry thought those shabby people were better than them.

Back in his room, Harry lay on his bed, his stomach full. I have to get over him and get on with my life, he kept telling himself. But how could I, for god's sake, he was my godfather and died because of my stupid need to be a hero! Nobody seemed to understand that. Harry thought about all the things that happened last year. He couldn't believe that he had to kill Voldemort or die himself! He knew though, that he had the greatest wizard alive on his side, Albus Dumbledore. Harry had been in so many close scrapes with the Ministry of Magic. He couldn't believe that the Umbridge woman had sent dementors on him! He hated Dolores Umbridge with all his might. She had taken away his place on the Quidditch team as "High Inquisitor"! That woman had just about created more rules than Harry had broken! Harry missed Quidditch a lot! He couldn't wait to get back on the broom and just fly. When he was flying, Harry always felt free and his troubles always flew away. This year the Dursleys hadn't locked any of his stuff away, yet they forbid him to bring any outside or downstairs. At night, if it was cloudy, Harry would sneak out on his broom to let his troubles go away for awhile. He knew this was dangerous, but he didn't care, he was being careful.

Downstairs, Aunt Petunia had had heard enough of Vernon complaining about Harry. She just couldn't take it! To everyone's surprise, especially Harry's (he was listening from his room), she stood up for Harry. She yelled and screamed at her husband. "Leave the kid alone, Vernon, I mean it, I just can't take all this complaining," she screamed,"I don't care if he is different, I always loved Lily and no matter what, I will not let anything happen to the last of Lily's memory, her son!"

Hope you like, I am not that good, told ya!

dark1365
Harry stood for a moment, not quite believing what he had just heard.
Aunt Petunia had stuck up for him? Last year, he accepted this possibility of the same chances that he would sprout wings and fly away. His self-estimation of his aunt went up many points.

Besides his constant quilt and nagging conscience, he was also bored. He couldn't roam the evening sky in his Firebolt. His homework was History of Magic, which natually made the do-er extremely drowsy. He was still not of age for outside-school magic. And his feet were still too weak to try and pace the length of his small room.
Hedwig sniffed, and Harry glanced at her.
He opened the cage, and she fluttered onto his forearm. He stroked her absentmindedly.
"Feeling up to another flight?" He asked quietly. The snowy owl nudged his writing hand, and he took that as a yes.
He heaved himself up again, went to the desk, and turned on the lamp. A sheaf of parchment was already on the desk, and he rummaged around in his trunk for a quill and ink bottle.
For a few minutes, all Harry could do was sit at the desk, staring blankly at the paper; he was at a loss what to say. He wanted to spill his inner feelings and quilts, it would take a lot of stress off his shoulders. But Harry, at that moment, could not bring himself to worry the Order further, about his mental stability.
He took a deep breath, picked up his quill and began to write.

HPfanatic
bookworm4lyf: i loved your part you should write more.
tell me what you think of my small bit, I'm writing my own and wanna now how my writing is. thxs

Dear Lupin
I'm still fine.
~Harry~

He didn't know what else to write. That's all he could think of. He had nothing to say, but he had to say something or else the order would come busting into the house. And after what he just heard he would feel bad for being the cause of a whole riot in front of all the neighbors. Harry thought for a few more minutes be for deciding that he really didn't have anything to say. He folded up the letter and tied it to Hedwig's leg. She gave a soft hoot and then she swooped out of the open window.
He stood there watching her shadowed figure disappear into the sunset, thinking about what his aunt said. He was still shocked to here those words, "I always loved Lily...." she had said that. After so many years of pretending she hatted her. How could someone do that.

dark1365
Good.

Sounded exactly like something Harry would do at that time. wink

HPfanatic
cool. Happy Dance bunny thxs

bookworm4lyf
good job HP nd thx...mayb i will...dark1365- i read u'r one bout the green flame...awesome...wen will u post more? keep on writin HP ur good too! big grin

HPfanatic
thank you much! youpi
like i said i have written some but not that much and i probably wouldn't finish before the book actually came out. and that's not far off.

bookworm4lyf
lol! I would write one but I am ot exactly commited to writing a book....probably won't even get past the 1st chapter...lol!

HPfanatic
well, ya do kinda have to be committed. lol rolling on floor laughing

bookworm4lyf
thats tru or u wouldn't even finish by the time the seventh book came out.....i have questions for all....do u thnk the harry potter series will continue after the seventh year...i do...and also....wat do u think harry will work as after he finishes hogwarts....im thinking auror, teacher, order, or ministry of magic! lol!

HPfanatic
i think he'll be a teacher. there will be at least one book after the series. jk said it would be a book with all the little details that she didn't put in the books. i think that would be kinda interesting to read. and i hope she continues after that.

bookworm4lyf
really...cool...me 2 can't wait....I hope the 4th movie is better than the 3rd...it was bit of a drag...took away all the good parts...wats ur opinion?

HPfanatic
same. it was OK tho

bookworm4lyf
Harry soon fell asleep after that. He had the weirdest dream ever! In his dream there was a confrontation between Lily and Petunia. Yet this confrontation never really occured for Petunia was talking to the mere echo of Lily. She was telling Petunia off for all the bad things that she had done to Harry. But the n suddenly, they weren't arguing anymore...in fact they were having a normal conversation. "I miss you Lily," said Petunia,"Why did you have to leave?" "I will protect Harry from that Voldemort with all my life Lily,"she said," consider it my respect for you." Lily just floated there smiling telling Petunia to hush up and just take good care of Harry. Before she dispersed Lily said, "He shall never feel the emptiness in his heart that I left Petunia, you must make him happy as I would have if I were still alive."

Harry woke up and gasped! This was the first time he had seen his aunt and mum in the same dream. He couldn't sleep, so he went down the stairs and into the kitchen. There to his shock he found his aunt looking into a box labeled "Sisters for Life". Petunia was holding a photograph and crying, she looked up and saw Harry.

bookworm4lyf
It wasn't much hoped you liked!

spidergrl
i love you guys and your writing abilities. They are great. i will write some later on

bookworm4lyf
thx so much spider! Can't wait to read yours! write soon! u2 HPfanatic!

bookworm4lyf
ok guyz im gonna try to paste more...hope you like it.....

bookworm4lyf
oops sorry can't

bookworm4lyf
wait scratch that sorry

Aunt Petunia wiped her tears, and said sharply,"What are you doing down here?" Harry went over to his aunt and looked into this box. There he saw pictures of Lily when she was younger and bits of parchment, it turned out that one of them was dated the day before Lily and James died. When Harry saw that, he asked his aunt, "I thought you said that you never talked to my mum after she married my dad?" "Let me see that letter," he said. Aunt Petunia said, "You aren't ready for that yet Harry,"she said. This got Harry very agitated, he clenched his teeth and said rather quietly, his voice growing louder with every word, "You know nothing of what I have been through this year, way more than you could imagine, if you don't let me read that damn letter, I don't know what I will do, but I can promise you it won't be pretty." To Harry's surprise, his aunt gave him the letter. Harry opened it, his eyes content on the writing. When he finished reading it, he was in shock! The letter had said....

bookworm4lyf
your turn you guyz!!!

HPfanatic
that'll be hard..... laughing out loud

trying_honesty
Hey spidergrl i think ur writing is fantastic and if I didn't know any better I would think you were JK Rowling! I joined this thread/website just to read your stuff and chat. big grin. PLEASE PLEASE continue your excelent work.
thanks

trying_honesty
oops it looks like i got the wrong thread wacko (I was talking about the one where u were writing the story)

HPfanatic
lol, if you want you can write in this story. smile

O.A.R21
go for it hpfanatic~ i'll take a shot at it after you!

HPfanatic
HA!!! i'll try i guess. but i really have no idea what to write about in that letter, pm me if ya have any ideas.

HPfanatic

HPfanatic
thanks O.A.R21 for you help on that one. smile

O.A.R21
Anytime hpfanatic!

"Aunt Petunia you cant dwell on the past, you'll see her again, just it might be a while" Harry said comforting his aunt. " Plus you did what she wanted you to do, you took me in as a baby and raised me" Harry said to her (he couldnt believe what was comming out of his mouth). Aunt Petunia stopped crying and told Harry thankyou and goodnight, and left the kitchen. Harry turned to go upstairs and try to figure out what had just happened. Then something hit him, " The box" he whispered softly under his breath. Harry picked up the cardboard box and headed up to his room.

spidergrl
this is getting alittle far fetched here epoepl. remember the 5th book. Harry hates his Aunt more than anything, he was sooo angry before, you cant really make him all cheery with his aunt now, it wouldnt make sense wink

O.A.R21
ok then scratch that one~

"Aunt petunia why are you coming to me NOW? when you had so long to grieve over her?" Harry asked frustrated "All the times i went to you and asked you questions about her, your response would always be the same. . dont ask questions. . and now you want me to just comfort you and tell you its all gonna be ok?" Harry said even more agiated. Aunt Petunia just sat down at the table and handed Harry the box. Harry said "um thanks" (confused at why Aunt Petunia wasnt screaming back and him) and headed up to his room. looking back at her.

O.A.R21
Thanks spidergrl! smile good luck w/ your tournament!

spidergrl
no prob

Harry climbed the stairs and slammed the door behind him, he half threw the both across the room; the led came open and some of the contents flew out. As he made his way over to the window, the reflection of something on the ground caught his eye. He walked over and picked it up, the picture contained 4 people. It was of his parents and his Aunt and Uncle, Harry could tell it was old because of the black and white niss and also Harry or Dudley were no where in site.
Harry dropped the picture on the ground, annoyed that this was coming out now, everything that he had known all his life was now crap....he didnt know the truth from lies anymore.

dark1365
Originally posted by spidergrl
this is getting alittle far fetched here epoepl. remember the 5th book. Harry hates his Aunt more than anything, he was sooo angry before, you cant really make him all cheery with his aunt now, it wouldnt make sense wink
Amen.

bookworm4lyf
yep sorry ppl...all my ruddy fault....anyway good job guyz!

spidergrl
EDIT:

Harry climbed the stairs and slammed the door behind him, he half threw the box across the room; the lid came open and some of the contents flew out. As he made his way over to the window, anger written all over his face, the reflection of something on the ground caught his eye. He walked over and picked it up, the picture contained 4 people. It was of his parents and his Aunt and Uncle, Harry could tell it was old because of the black and whiteniss and also Harry or Dudley were no where in site. The figues were moving and smiling and for the first time ever Vernon looked like he was having fun and fondly enough it was with Harrys parents who he had dispissed for for so long. What went wrong, he thought. They were friends, something must of happened but one thing for sure was that he wasnt going to ask her, not after she lied about everything, about his mother.....THEY WERE FAMILY......he yelled.....They are family, he whispered lowering his head.
Harry dropped the picture on the ground, annoyed that this was coming out now, everything that he had known all his life was now crap....he didnt know the truth from lies anymore.

I noticed huge spelling and grammer errors and added more, hope you like!!!

bookworm4lyf
love it as always!

HPfanatic
ya i thought it was kinda weird too, but it is kind for fun right? but i'll try to stay more to the real thing. maybe.... wink1

bookworm4lyf
This is really short...hope you like....

Harry couldn't get any sleep. The more he wanted to know what happened between his parents and aunt and uncle, the more he actually considered asking his aunt and uncle. Everytime he thought about asking, he told himself, they've been lying to you the whole time, how would you know if they wouldn't lie now, anyways!!

SHORT, I know! P.S. I started to write my own story, if you would like to read it, please pm me, I would love your opinion! Sorry for putting this on here...continue with the story you guys!

HPaddict
o real good
i'd write, but you all seem so good
i don't wanna mess up your story
i've noticed that none of the HP forum for book 6 have used british slang
ie: bloody hell! (one of Ron's fave sayings)

bookworm4lyf
lol actually i do in my version........nd write....u won't mess up...try it!

O.A.R21
Hpaddict i use bloody hell in my story. . its the forum "YOUR hp"~ yeah try it its fun to add on!

HPfanatic
I've seen "bloody hell written in them. erm o-well I'm mine I'm writing there isn't any of that, at least not much cause i don't know what British slang sounds like.

PinkDiamonds
he couldn't stand it anymore. all the lies they had told him. it was crap. extremely crap. how could his aunt lye to him all the time? his life might not have been such a misery...
he eventually got to sleep, but only for a few hours, and he had the strangest dreams. he saw Ron, and he was whispering to Hermione. harry asked them what they were whispering about, and they said "new set of wizard chess" which was ridiculous, Hermione hated chess. but harry drank it in anyway.
next Hermione and Ron morphed into professor dumbledore and professor mcgonagal. "harry, here are your owl results" dumbledore said. harry took the parchment mcgonagal was holding out and read. he had terrible marks. harry pulled a horrified face, to which dumbledore said, "its only a joke harry, they are not real". harry screamed in his face "they are real i know they are!! i can see when you're lying!"
Harry woke up with a start. he looked at his bedside clock. 04:30am. harry sighed. another sleepless night was ahead of him.

O.A.R21
Harry layed in bed thinking of nonsense things until he heard a tap on his window. He went over and opened it, and about ten minutes later (after he finally caught the blasted bird) he untied the letter and read.

Hello Harry!
I hope your doing ok. Mum talked to Dumbledore yesterday and he said that if it was ok with you (which im pretty sure it is) that you can come home with us next monday. Write back soon to let us know
- Ron

Harry rummed threw his trunk and got a pen,ink and some parchment and wrote Ron back.

Ron,
YES, i'd love to come- the sooner the better, this house has gone mad!

Harry attached his letter to Hedwig and gave him a head start out the window. He glanced over at his clock and saw that it was almoust 8. He chose to work on some homework, because laying there would only bring back those nonsense thoughts. About a hour into his homework, he heard someone downstairs attempting to get a pot out of the cupbard. Making a loud noise when all the pots fell out, He knew that Aunt Petunia was up. Harry decited he wasnt very hungary this morning, and went back to his essay on dragons.

bookworm4lyf
nice!!! I like the dream diamonds! I'll do some later!

HPfanatic
isn't hedwig a girl??

bookworm4lyf
yes she is

PinkDiamonds
Originally posted by bookworm4lyf
nice!!! I like the dream diamonds! I'll do some later!
*puts on snooty posh voice* Why thank you so much!! i must say it was most amusing writing it! Nah screw that!!!! ta 4 da compliment! call me pinkd if you want, its quicker than PinkDiamonds or diamonds

O.A.R21
Sorry sorry sorry haha (HER a push out the window. . .) my mistake!

HPfanatic
i made a new thread in the Harry Potter forum. it's called random HP. i thought we should have a place to talk about stuff that we can't talk about in the story threads. http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=330238

spidergrl
Originally posted by PinkDiamonds
he couldn't stand it anymore. all the lies they had told him. it was crap. extremely crap. how could his aunt lye to him all the time? his life might not have been such a misery...
he eventually got to sleep, but only for a few hours, and he had the strangest dreams. he saw Ron, and he was whispering to Hermione. harry asked them what they were whispering about, and they said "new set of wizard chess" which was ridiculous, Hermione hated chess. but harry drank it in anyway.
next Hermione and Ron morphed into professor dumbledore and professor mcgonagal. "harry, here are your owl results" dumbledore said. harry took the parchment mcgonagal was holding out and read. he had terrible marks. harry pulled a horrified face, to which dumbledore said, "its only a joke harry, they are not real". harry screamed in his face "they are real i know they are!! i can see when you're lying!"
Harry woke up with a start. he looked at his bedside clock. 04:30am. harry sighed. another sleepless night was ahead of him.

One more thing, try not to swear......childrens book here unless you want to make it R15 or something. that would be sweet...Harry Potter R15 style....

PinkDiamonds
where did i swear? crap isnt swearing...annyway, jkr sometimes makes ron say bl00dy he11 so there's swearing anyway...

trying_honesty
neither is jack a.... but we dont say that either tho

HPfanatic
laughing

Harry_Fan09
Hey Ya'll after i posted this thread i couldnt find it and i just found it

Harry_Fan09
I didnt think that the story was gonna be so great keep up the good work!!

HPfanatic
I'm glade you found it, are you gonna write anything?? Happy Dance

bookworm4lyf
yea write!

Harry_Fan09

bookworm4lyf
aww shucks thanx....great cliffhanger...i wud continur once i get an idea...chec out my thread i posted!

bookworm4lyf
p.s ur good keep on writing

HPfanatic
were you gonna finish it or are ya leavin it for someone else. cause i'll have a stab at it.

HPfanatic

spidergrl
you guys are all pretty good writers

trying_honesty
Lol I could never write as good as any of u guys... and if I tryied I would probably only end up making HP and HG have *cough* *cough* relations. confused

PinkDiamonds
dont put yourself down! and anyway, thats wot i want to happen! so u might as well post, i want u to. plz?!?!?

bookworm4lyf
yes plz post!

spidergrl
Originally posted by trying_honesty
Lol I could never write as good as any of u guys... and if I tryied I would probably only end up making HP and HG have *cough* *cough* relations. confused

there is no problem with that relationship accuring.......perfectly normal. people in this story hermione and harry ARE getting together.....chuck ron with someone else....thats what im doing in mine anyway.....

PinkDiamonds

spidergrl
mines even shorter

The bumpy ride along the narror streets at night, made Harrys tummy turn and by Hermiones look, she was going for her second dose.
Like he had imagined, silence filled the air, as corner after corner they turned.
"How has...err.....your summer been so far Harry??" Hermione asked, always looking to get out of silence patches and into a conversation.
"Alright really. Needed to get out though, just ..... I dont know..... something weird is going on in that house!" He confessed.
"Like what" She asked and Harry could see Mr Weasley stairing at them through the reflection mirror which seemed to be 5 times the normal size.
"Err....nothing much....tell you later..." He mumbled, trying to get off the subject as he didnt want to tell everyone what his Aunt was like. "So, how have your holidays been" Stairing the conversation in the opposite direction.....

PinkDiamonds
yay! somebody posted!

bookworm4lyf
nice pinkd and spider!!!

bookworm4lyf
The rest of the ride was basically the same. It was all small talk really. When they pulled up to the Burrow, a surprise was there to greet them...

Not much i kno...got a friend coming over but cliffhangers are always fun!

spidergrl
they are

HPfanatic
ya and tormenting lol

spidergrl
yip, i do them very well personally

HPfanatic
laughing out loud yup

bookworm4lyf
I agree...they are fun cuz they put people in so much suspense and they get very agitated and beg you to kno whats coming next...hehehe..hahaha...muahahahahaha...lol! and for a further effect...muahahahahahaha!

spidergrl
but annoying because then everyone wants you to post MORE AND MORE

bookworm4lyf
Originally posted by spidergrl
but annoying because then everyone wants you to post MORE AND MORE tru tru

Harry_Fan09

HPfanatic
good i liked it. smile

Harry_Fan09
thanks big grin

luv_danrad*^^*
yeah.. keep it up!! im not gunna rite any cuz i dun think it will b good..

O.A.R21
Oh stop downing your selfs! you are all wonderful writers! good job harry fan!

Harry_Fan09
thanx big grin

Luv Danrad*^^*: y dont u just try writing some, i'm sure ur better then u think!

spidergrl
Good writing everyone

luv_danrad*^^*
ill try later..!

HPfanatic
clover Happy St. Patrick's Day!clover

spidergrl
ok....

HPfanatic
just thought i would greet you all with some green. smile

spidergrl
lol ok..... but i prefer blue....

Harry_Fan09
is n e 1 gunna write??? I wrote last time

trackChk890
GREAT JOB! i love it!.....yall should also check out This should be fun! and tell me what yall think!

O.A.R21
Ok if no one will write i will!

Harry soon was woke'n up by (what sounded like) a stampede of weasleys outside Rons door. Ron rolled over and made a grunting noise, "umm err breakfast time" Ron said as he sat up and quickly and pushed the sheets away.
When Harry and Ron came downstairs they saw everyone eating all kinds of breakfast foods. "It smells wonderful" Harry thought to him self, (he had a hard time deciding what to eat) . There was pancakes, waffles, muffins, toast, sausage, ham and to top all that, there was fresh milk, apple juice, orange juice and pumpkin juice. "Wow, mum you really went all out didnt you!" Ron said as he started pushing food into his mouth. "RONALD, please sit down and dont choke for gods sake!, I had to make alot of food, just LOOK at this table." Harry didnt even notice who all was sitting down before. There was Mr and Mrs. Weasly, Fred & George, Ron, Hermione, Ginny, Sarah and himself. "Wow i guess that is alot to feed" Harry told Mrs. Weasly as he pulled up a chair himself.

luv_danrad*^^*
i'll try now but it wont b good...

When their belly was full, Harry gave Hermione a meaningful I-need-to-tell-you-someting look. Hermione understood and said. "I think I need to pack some stuff that I don't want to forget. Coming Ron? Harry?" At that Hermione gave Ron a sharp look and they walked upstairs. "O.K. What is it Harry?" "Well I don't know how to explain this... It's about my aunt."

(u guys carry on!! but u guys edit it.. i dun think its good)

HPfanatic
it was fine, you should keep going.

Harry_Fan09
Originally posted by HPfanatic
it was fine, you should keep going.

yea smile

luv_danrad*^^*
thnx!!!big grin

luv_danrad*^^*
but u guys carry on~~...

Harry_Fan09

HPfanatic
ya i liked it, my mind is turning, i think i'll write some latter. smile

HPfanatic
nvm, i'm getting a head ache. sry

luv_danrad*^^*
good~~.!!

luv_danrad*^^*
The next day Harry was woken up by Hermione, she was screaming stuff out. At first he couldn't make out what she was saying but he understood later. "GET UP! MRS.WEASLEY IS GOING MAD! SHE KEEPS SAYING STUFF LIKE WE ARE GOING TO MISS SIRIUS' FUNERAL! SO GET UP!" Harry woke up feeling tired. Sirius' funeral, he didn't want to think about it. He just got dressed and went to Ron and poked him in the stomach. Ron got up mumbling, "huh...? what... oh, is it my turn to pee??.." "Were you in line to pee?"."Huh? Oh... Yeah this dream. I was at the public washroom and... forget about it."

( I hope it's good.)

potter_luver48
Harry and Sarah walked down in silence until the very last step and Sarah suddenly spoke.
"If you need anything Harry you can always talk to me, beacause i know that it feels awkward to talk about stuff around your friends"
"Thanks" said Harry Brightly "I already feel that i connect to you"
Sarah blushed and went down the last step.

I kno its a little short but i was reading everybody elses entrys and i wanted to contribute rolling on floor laughing

potter_luver48
ohh...sorry my post should be before luv_danrad*^^*

luv_danrad*^^*
o~~~~! yeah.

PinkDiamonds
gr8!

potter_luver48
Harry got dressed in his suit and headed downstairs. When he reached the kitched everybody was running around like crazy, But nobody was crazier than Mrs. Weasley.

again, i kno it's not llong but i wanted somebody to post

luv_danrad*^^*
"You just got down here? Where's Ron? Where is he? We have to leave!! We are late!!! Grab a toast and get ready to go outside!!!! RON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!". Harry grabbed a toast as he was told and went back upstairs to get his stuff. When he went into his room he made sure that he had everything and dragged the trunk down the stairs with Ron groaning and dragging his trunk behind him.

luv_danrad*^^*
(hope its good.)

HPfanatic
it is. don't worry. smile

PinkDiamonds
lalala i have writers block. id write but im outa ideas!

bookworm4lyf
yall...i posted...chec it out!

PinkDiamonds
where didja post? *looks around for story*

Harry_Fan09

PinkDiamonds
cool

luv_danrad*^^*
good jub. i won't post cuz i dunno wat 2 do 4 the funeral thingy.

HPfanatic
i likey

Harry_Fan09
HAPPY EASTER EVERYONE!!! bunny

HPfanatic
U TOO! big grin

Harry_Fan09
how come no 1 is posting? sad

luv_danrad*^^*
i dunno wat 2 do 4 the funeral...

PinkDiamonds
i'm also waiting 4 the funeral to be written...but i might try some practice ones on word...but remember, it will take a while, so i probs wont post, and it will be rubbish, and let me get some ideas. dont getcha hopes up, i probs wont even post(wait, i already said that- stick out tongue ) and it will be stiupid if i post...*sighs* i think i've lost the spark...sad

potter_luver48
Harry got out of the car. In front of him was a large building. All the Weasleys and Hermionie stepped out.
"I've read all about this place" Hermionie said "All Wizards use this place for funeral rituals for their loved ones.
Everybody stepped inside the building to find a large lobby. In the middle of the room was a recption desk with a nosey looking witch. Harry noticed at once who it was, Rita Skeeter. Rita had given Harry alot of trouble in his 4th year by posting rather nasty stories about him.
"What are you doing here?" Harry asked Rita rather rudely.
"I work here now" she said politely
"We're here for the funeral of Sirius Black. We also have a couple of other people coming as well." said Mrs. Weasley promptly
"Who else is coming?" Harry asked
"Dumbuldore and Lupin of course."
"The funeral will start when everybody else arrives." said Rita

sorry it's not much but nobody else was posting so there you go^ the start of the funeral

Harry_Fan09

luv_danrad*^^*
i LUV it!!!!!!! can i continue???

The rest of the summer was just a blur. Until it was time to go to Diagon Alley for their school stuff. They used the floo powder as usual. Harry was the first one to go. He pinched some out and stepped into the fireplace. He shouted out "Diagon Alley!" as clearly as he could. He felt the warmth of the fire around him then he started to spin. He fell out a fireplace in Diagon Alley. When he helped himself up, it would have been better is he stayed down for a bit. Cuz right after he got up Ron fell out and knocked Harry down along the way. "Oh. Sorry Harry. You should have moved ov..." He stopped in the mid-sentence when he saw a group of people in front of them in a circle. They got up and broke through the crowd to see what was going on. There was a fight. It was Draco and Neville. Neville had a wand in his hand, with a bloody nose. Draco also had a wand with scrapes and bruises on the knees and arms. Of course, Neville was winning, if it wasn't for the D.A. he would have been losing. "Why are you sticking up for that Potty's godfather?" Draco snarled at him. "Shut up Draco! Petrificus Totalus!" Draco flew up and fell on his butt. Draco got up. "Oh! Is it because it was Bellatrix who killed him? The one who made your parents go crazy? Stupfy!" It missed Neville by an inch. "I said Shut UP!!!!!!!! Stu-" "What is this?" Mrs.Weasley came over. "Harry. Were you just watching this?". "Um. Well, Neville was winning and it was actually quite nice to see Neville beating him." Harry said, a bit quietly. "That's not the point. I know that's what both you and Ron.... Ron why didn't you stop them?" "Well, like Harry said.."Ron mumbled. Mrs.Weasley told Draco to go to his dad and walked over to Neville with Harry and Ron. "That was brilliant Neville. You totally beat him up!" Ron said. "Ron!" Mrs.Weasley snapped. Hermione walked over and asked what was going on. "Oh. Nevilled just embarassed Draco in front of a huge crowd. You should have seen it. It was brilliant!" Ron explained. Neville smiled. "uh-oh... Your grand-" Harry started to talk when he was interrupted. "Neville! What were you doing when I went for just 10 minutes to fix up my hat?" Mrs. Longbottom snapped. "Um.." "Mrs. Longbottom, Draco started it. He was the one who was dissing Harry godfather first and so Neville stuck up for Harry but that got Draco even more mad so he attacked then he moved on to diss his parents. It wasn't really NEville's fault." Ron said quickly.

luv_danrad*^^*
"well, in that case. Still. You weren't taught to fight in front of these people young man." Mrs. Longbottom said staring at Neville sternly. Nevilled looked down avoiding the hard stare. "Come. We are going home." Neville stared at Harry, Ron and Hemione helplessly then slowly followed his grandmother.

luv_danrad*^^*
(Hope it's good u guys..!!!!)

potter_luver48
that was really good! i liked that you put that sirius had a daughter. he doesn't strike me as the person that would have a daughter though

HPfanatic
i totaly cried when i read that sirius died, when i left my room i was still crying, my mom was like what?

Harry_Fan09
Originally posted by HPfanatic
i totaly cried when i read that sirius died, when i left my room i was still crying, my mom was like what?

LoL same here

PinkDiamonds
lol laughing

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>