Sabertooth vs. Pyro

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

CountQuan
Who wins?

DarkMenace
pyro I think

cray z 4 sarah
pyro

DarkMenace
Dont forget Sabertooth can heal.

Draco69
Unless Sabretooth somehow manages to get in really close, then Pyro wins. He generate his flames to any heat intensity.

crazyspinz
wrong and wrong.

saber tooth runs up to pyro , pyro lights him on fire, then tooth guts pyro and heals from burns.

Draco69
I don't think Sabretooth would be able to heal from charred skeleton.

DarkMenace
When Sabertooth runs at Pyro, Pyro burns Sabertooth, but he keeps on running and then he body slams Pyro.

crazyspinz
a charred adimantium skeleton....

and i dont think pyro could kill him fast enough

DarkMenace
If Cyclops could kill Sabertooth, I dont see why pyro cant.

cray z 4 sarah
pyro would be able to create living flame creatures to keep him a distance and busy all while he burns him from afar

crazyspinz
aside from popular belief, tooth isnt an idot, and he is vicious as hell. he would run straight to pyro and ripp him to shreds.

Draco69
Pyro would just incase himself with an inferno as hot as the sun. Pyro once burned a T-Rex to a skeleton with a mere thought.

crazyspinz
cuz u know, t rexs are way tough than sabertooth......

since when can pyro make things as hot as the sun?

cray z 4 sarah
"Pyro would just incase himself with an inferno as hot as the sun."

pyro is not that powerful other wise he wouldnt need the brother hood the fight the xmen maybe human torch could do that going nova

Draco69
He can generate the flame to any intensity he wishes. He's extremely powerful. Too bad he's as dead as a doornail.

Draco69
Pyro is that powerful. However his main weakness is that he cannot CREATE a flame. He needs to have a flamethrower or a lighter.

Tormentor_2004
hhhhhhmmmmm tough decision

jinzin
I've seen wolverine walk up tp, through, into fire to many times and not even care to shrug it off to give this to pyro. Sabes would end him.

demigawd
Yeah, Sabretooth would RUN through whatever Pyro had and take him out. Pyro would be too busy running for his life to do much else

DarkCrawler
I have the issue - Sabretooth gets beaten bad.

cray z 4 sarah
if pyro is as powerful as Draco69 says then he would be able to scorch sabertooth b4 he could get close

it depends on how intesnse oyro can make his flame as quick as possible

demigawd
Shiro>>>>>>>>>>Pyro

CountQuan
SInce I created this thread, I say that Pyro was walking and Sabertooth attacks him from behind.

DarkMenace
I dunno.

Irish Wolverine
Sabretooth

Linkalicious
In that case...Sabretooth rips out Pyro's spinal column...

CountQuan
Actually, the way I pictured it, Sabertooth tackled Pyro from behind but only knocked Pyro down. Pyro isnt damaged yet. Then he lights up his fire and blows Sabertooth. Then the story goes on from there.

DarkCrawler
If you are talking about the control of the flame...then no.

demigawd
No, I'm talking about power of the flame.

talon00x
sabretooth easy

DarkCrawler
Pyro can probably make the power of the flame as intense too.

Tormentor_2004
Sabertooth can heal but Pyro is more dangerous

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.