A Taste Of Chaos!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

gwiinlgleirn
Anyone go to the taste of chaos tour? I went and it ROCKED!!! It was underoath, killswitch engage, the used, a static lullaby, senses fail, and my chemical romance. underoath was by far the best. anyway it was much fun. the whole thing was like one big moshpit. IT ROCKED!!!!!! yeah, crowdsurfing too. anyway...discuss you fellow taste of chaos rockers. \m/ROCK ON\m/

SlipknoT
I wouldnt lower myself to seeing MCR.

Norma Jean
KSE have become such sellouts...

NicktheBassist
I plan on going to it, it is coming to my area in a few weeks and i can't wait, its gonna be AWESOME!!

loserib
did you say mosh pit was it a real pit our was it a bunch of sissy runing dancing around and not touching each other

Emma718
i am going to Taste of Chaos (In Australa) in October!

bands that will be playing:

The Used, Killswitch Engage, Story of the Year, Funeral for a Friend and Rise Against

Cinemaddiction
Chaos tastes like chicken.

Emma718
wtf?? lol

SnakeEyes
I went and thought it was awesome! The Used were definitely my favorite, and they were very good live (better than I thought). MCR was alright... and Killswitch Engage was pretty insane.

Emma718
yeah..that's good to know

RedAlertv2
Originally posted by Emma718

The Used, Killswitch Engage, Story of the Year, Funeral for a Friend and Rise Against

Story of the Year doesnt belong on Taste of Chaos

SnakeEyes
True

tabby999
Originally posted by Emma718

how is a simple plan fan gonna be able to cope getting stomped on by some massive killswitch fan?

SlipknoT
laughing out loud

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.