To all you girls out there(Hair question)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

xeous
Why is it that my hair looks "Ehhhhhhhhhhhhhh" in the morning after I'm done styling but looks exactly how I want it to look in the evening around 8-9?

How do you gals get your hair to look so good from the getgo?

BTW, My hair is cut like Cruises in this picture and yes, it does look identical(minus the color) around...NOW... confused

xeous
To clarify "ehhhhhhh"-It's" a little frizzy and has pretty much no texture...

I use some kind of citrus straightening/softening spray before I dry...That's about it...

pierreismine33
idk y did u cut it like tom's??? btw r u a boi?

xeous
Yeah...I'm a guy.

I grew my hair out for about 9 months then, I wanted to get it cut but I didn't want it to be short like everyone elses. So, I looked around for styles and realized that Cruise has done a lot of films where he wore longer hair so, I looked around at a couple of his pictures then went to a stylist.

LLG
My hair looks better in the morning than the afternoon. I have very long,wavy,black hair.(My hair is down to my waist)

xeous
I was also told the style would look good on me with my facial features being close to him. Put it straight, I'm" no Tom Cruise(though a couple people DO think I look like him which confuses the hell out of me) but many people say that longer hair is fitting for me.

charlit
well i go to the hairdresser almost every week and i have so many styling products and loads of stuff for my hair so it just depends how much you're willing to spend on good products and knowing the tecniques

LLG
I sometimes use styling gel, but it sometimes doesn't work.

xeous
Well. I'm a guy. And I'm straight. Therefore, I know nothing.

Help me out here?

charlit
ummm im not sure about guys..my brother is 17 and his hair always looks good but i duno what he does to it....

Silver Stardust
Meh, my hair never cooperates so I just brush it and usually throw it up in a ponytail blink

LLG
That's what I usually do.

Raven Guardia
do you style it, like use water maybe or gel or any thing?.

xeous
I thought Gel made it stiffish.

I don't want stiff at all...

The spray that I brush in before I dry is a straightening spray, as I said...That's it, though.

Raven Guardia
well try using just water. thats what I do. like wet your hair then style it the way you want it to look. hopefully it will work smile

Imaginary
You could try hair fudge or gum... it does the same sort of thing as gel except theres less stiffness.

Clovie
i hate my hair cry

it takes HOURS to make them look decent

you have to just spend like 2 hours on using some straighting-thingie, or some other stuff messed

Imaginary
my hair goes all frizzy if I don't wash it properly. Washing it properly means shampoo twice, comb conditioner through with a wide tooth comb, squeeze out excess water, comb gently, apply some de frizz serum, comb gently again and leave to dry naturally. And most of the time I can't be bothered to do that.

Clovie
there is also the easier way eek! to cut it short.

Imaginary
I like my hair the way it is... it's shoulder length. My face is roundish so I wouldnt look good with short hair.

nitro-swicked
huh

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.