Batman vs Moonknight

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

azndrgn
The dark knight vs moonknight. What I can remember about moonknight is that he's a damn good fighter w/ nunchuks as is weapon of choice. I'm sure he has other powers, but I can't recall them. So for people that know both of these guys well, who'd win in a fight between them?

azndrgn
Ok. Found Moonknight's powers: Moonknight has a level of superhuman strength whenever there is a full moon...He is also very skilled at hand to hand combat and an Olympian level gymnast and acrobat...Trained in Martial Arts & very experienced with many weapons, especially throwing weapons such as a boomerang, scarab dart & throwing iron...He also uses a grappling hook as an important weapon.

kgkg
that sounds like like batman.

I say batman he know all styles, has weopons , resource , brain

Batman can take any superhuman , his causes fear even in stonger enemies.

azndrgn
Moonknight sounds a lot like he could be Marvel's Batman

Arachnoidfreak
I'd root for Moonknight over Batman anyday of the week, but out of 10 fights, Batman would take it 7 times.

azndrgn
I'm going with Moonknight because he can do the same things Batman does just as well, if not better. Plus his costume is much sweeter than Bat's. If only I could post a pic

Khellendros
Same here, but if Batman catches him on a full moon night, Batman is only taking it 4 out of 10.

azndrgn
Hey how do you guys insert pics into your responses?

Arachnoidfreak
http://manduda.com/images/forsale/comics/m/moon-knight-38.jpg

azndrgn

azndrgn
Moon Knight

azndrgn
How can you say Batman would take that man down? (see above)

azndrgn
He's just as imposing as Bats

Khellendros
Batman has more weapons. More varied fighting style. I'm not saying Moonknight wouldn't be a badass opponent for him, but Batman has a very good chance of pulling out a win.

azndrgn
Hehe, I know. It's one of those fights that could go either way at any given time.

theflyxx
Batman.

He's more resourceful and has the greater intellect of the two. Batman's intellect and way of thinking would be THE deciding factor and would easily negate the edge that Moon Knight's mystical powers (enhanced strength, etc.) give him.

Add to that, Batman's gadgets (which are far superior to Moon Knight's in variety and effectiveness), and Batman comes out on top.

azndrgn
Since this is my thread I'm going to advertise my "Martial Arts competition" thread. Go check it out!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.