An Even Versus Thread

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth_Janus
This is easy enough. A thread by me of pure and simple fights. Two Jedi or Sith, a lightsaber, and a wide open field. No Force powers, no tricks, no double teaming.

Darth_Nefarus
I vote for Dooku, considering he is the only Jedi (next to Yoda) to ever defeat Master Windu with a lightsaber. (www.starwars.com said so)

Bardock42
Oner second, no force?
Well then Dooku easily, he is one of the best duelists in SW

ArthasKnight
Malak is nothing without his Force powers, he'd have died much more quickly were it not for the Jedi he had imprisoned. Dooku is a master duelist so he'd slaughter Malak quite easily.

Darth_Janus
If Malak was nothing without his Force powers, how was he a front line Jedi during the Mandalorian wars, I wonder? Was he mass Force choking in the front lines? Malak was a considerable fighter in his time, and much more agile and energetic than the elder Dooku. While I believe Dooku will win because of his mastery of a style designed to combat other lightsaber duelists, I still think Malak was formidable. He certainly lived in a time when there were a lot of Jedi versus Dark Jedi battles, and he was active in many many battles.

Julie
I like Malak better...but perhaps Dooku would triumph....

Darth_Glentract
Malak is way better than Dooku could ever be. He was trained by Revan, upsurped Revan as DLOTS(even if it was a stupid coward attack), and harnessed the power of the Star Forge(even if it consumed him).

ArthasKnight
Originally posted by Darth_Janus
If Malak was nothing without his Force powers, how was he a front line Jedi during the Mandalorian wars, I wonder? Was he mass Force choking in the front lines? Malak was a considerable fighter in his time, and much more agile and energetic than the elder Dooku. While I believe Dooku will win because of his mastery of a style designed to combat other lightsaber duelists, I still think Malak was formidable. He certainly lived in a time when there were a lot of Jedi versus Dark Jedi battles, and he was active in many many battles.

Yes Malak was good in the Mandalorian wars and in the Jedi Civil war against Jedi, but how do we know that he would be good against a form II master? We don't know whether or not the Jedi in the Old Republic used form II or not, so we can't be sure how Malak would fare against an opponent that specializes in fencing like Dooku does. Malak strikes me as a form III practitioner and we all know that Obi-Wan uses form III and was no match for Dooku at all.

Darth Destroyer
I have to agree with Arthasknight Malak couldn't beat Revan face to face how does he stand a chance against Dooku a master swordsman.

CobbleR
Originally posted by ArthasKnight
Malak strikes me as a form III practitioner and we all know that Obi-Wan uses form III and was no match for Dooku at all.
Just because one form III user is no match for Dooku doesn't mean that others won't be a match for him either. I'd have to give it up to Malak but I have nothing to support that beyond, Malak rules.

Ianus
OMG is this old.

CobbleR
Yeah, I just jumped to the last page and saw what ArthasKnight put, I had to respond.

Ianus
Yeah, but Arthras hasn't been here in months.

CobbleR
He might come back...............................................

Darth_Glentract
Arthas is still at KMC everyday, he just posts in other forums.

You also have to remember that this thread was made back when people generally though Revan would take Ragnos.

Ianus
I can't say I ever said Revan could beat Ragnos.

Darth_Glentract
I mean major Revan fanboys.

Ianus
Actually, we have more Dooku fanboys now than Vader, Sidious, or Revan. Those used to be the big names here at KMC>

Veneficus
Revan has dropped low...so low that people claim Mace could take him.

Tangible God
Kit could take him................(looks quickly back and forth and sniggers maniacally)

Ianus
I don't think Mace could take him. I'm rather banking on the fact that Revan DOES have uber battle precognition and some actual FMVs from KOTOR III.

Great Vengeance
Originally posted by Tangible God
Kit could take him................(looks quickly back and forth and sniggers maniacally)

Hell I think maybe even *gasp* Sidious could take him. no expression

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.