Sentry VS. Orion & Big Barda

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sentry
Who takes this one? Orion's and Barda's mother box is only going to delay the inevitable. Sentry takes this. Orion's harness, astro force projection, Big Barda's Mega Rod = squat compared to Sentry. Sentry takes this. Can they stop a being who fought Galactus to a standstill? No.

Khellendros
Oh god. Draco69 is going to be all over your ass for this one. Prepare for the most tedious debate of your life. Personally, I think Sentry has a decent chance.

Sentry
Yep, I know. I just voicing my opinion, and well seeing I'm a marvel fandboy, and him a DC fanboy, yeah he's probaly gonna be like no way, or say something like Orion could take Sentry alone, blah, blah, blah... It's just an opinion. I like stirring things up.

Sentry
Sentry wins. I don't have any comics of Barda, but I do have a few of Orion, and he's not in Sentry's league. I'm pretty sure Orion is stronger is a bit more powerful than Orion, so they still lose. big grin

kgkg
Senty wins

lol Sentry you like seeing sentry winning huh put greater oponents man.

Never
Who is Sentry again? He popped up right after I stopped reading comics regularly, but I heard he threw a monkey wrench in the Marvel power structure.

And heh @ just automatically tossing out Orion's MB and Big Barda's Mega Rod.

Why is it that participants with character usernames tend to be the most biased? Juggernautfan, Molecule Man, wolverinefan -- hmmmmmmmm ~

kgkg
that's his power

Known superhuman powers: While the full extent of the Sentry's solar-based abilities is unknown, he has demonstrated super-strength, invulnerability, super-speed, the power of flight and the capacity to control light. The Sentry's abilities derive from an experimental serum that creates a phase-shift in his molecules, causing each atom to step an instant ahead of the current timeline. The serum induces a photosynthetic reaction, resulting in a hyperstate of consciousness. In effect, the Sentry's powers are limitless.

Never
Ok, so how does he defeat Orion and Big Barda?

kgkg
his power are limitless , his master of time and space.

his like pre crisis superman clone but i whould say his stonger than pre crisis superman that's why. His power is limitless and writer still have used him fully to explore his full potential

Sentry
I never tossed out the mother box's Never. I said the mother box's will only delay the inevitable. Oh Sentry wins this easily. Do you think Orion and Barda can fight Galactus to a standstill or draw? No. Orion needs help from his daddy Pre-Crisis Darkseid to even stand a chance against Galactus. You ask how does he defeat Orion and Barda? I say easily.

DarkCrawler
Wolverine888...biggest fanboy of them all...

I miss him. sad

DarkCrawler
Then why the f*** did you make this thread?

kgkg
lol sentry you shouldn't put weak openent to make sentry look good .

Orion and Barda are nothing but weak but common this is mismatch

Sentry
I thought at the beginning it would seem like a good match up, but I guess it was a big mismatch after all. Sentry's just to powerful. Sigh...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.