Hot vs. Cold

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Imperial_Samura
Like the name suggests, battle of the hots and colds.

Hots - Human Torch & Pyro
vs.
Colds - Iceman & Mr Freeze.

So, who wins such a rumble?

Thanos the Lord
Fire melts ice.

Alpha Centauri
Yeah but fire nor ice are in this fight.

Unless Jonny is capable of bleeding when flamed on (if you will), Ice-Man is going down.

Actually, he's going down anyway I think.

As for the other two, a mechanical Stephen Dorff and a light blue Paul Schaffer, both dead.

-AC

GalacticStorm
Id say hot. Human Torch is way too powerful he'd melt the colds. I cant see Pyro or Mr Freeze making much of an impact in this fight

spetznaz
Ice Man has constantly become a much cooler (pardon the pun) character with the passing decades (remember he was once only able to turn into a snowman and hurl snowballs, but is now able to instantly freeze a person and is virtually immortal), but i doubt even he can withstand a Nova blast from Johnny boy.

The guys packing heat (pardon the pun, again) win this without breaking a sweat (pardon the ....what the heck).

Quick Freeze
ice man can freeze you inside out psionically, cant he?

demigawd
He can. I think it just comes down to the quickdraw thing again. Iceman is capable of instantly taking away Torch's flame and freezing every molecule in his body. Can he do it before Torch just flat out melts him? Maybe. Maybe not. 50/50.

But I will say that I'd rather have Iceman's power than Torch's power. Iceman strikes me as being far more versitile and being able to do a lot more with his power.

Mr. Freeze vs. Pyro is definitely in Pyro's favor. He can leave the battlefield and let his creations do all the work for him.

eleveninches
Hots

pr1983
imo iceman is more ruthless, so he takes it...

only a nova blast can win the fight for torch, and im not even sure that will kill iceman...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.