Parasite vs Rogue

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Quick Freeze
who wins?

Swanky-Tuna
Depends on who sucks more.

Kento
Well...Depends...maybe they'd both just end up body switching?

chilled monkey
Stalemate: Their powers would cancel each other out.

grey fox
This is stupid their powers would cancel each other out and then parasite would have a clear advantage because he is uber muscled then he would crush rogue into powder.

sbo
If they're powers cancelled each other out I'd think Rogue would have the advantage since she can fly and has superstrength.

Does Parasite have flight and superstrength abilities of his own or does he have to take them?

LordFear
IF there powers are cancelled I think Rogue reverts back to a normal human because absorption is her natural mutant ability and everything that comes from that depends upon her draining abilities then I would say Parasite cuz clearly he is more physically dominant.

sbo
It depends on what we mean by cancel. If their powers just don't work, then Rogue keeps her strength and Parasite keeps his.

If they both drain each others powers then have only average human strength.

After losing her powers like this before, Rogue still beat up several adversaries simultaneously who were clearly physically stronger, so she's got some good fighting skills. I don't know what kind of training parasite has.

I'll still go with Rogue for now.

Swanky-Tuna
Isn't Rogue back to a clean slate now?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.