What was the last comic you bought??

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

eleveninches
What was the most recent comic you bought???

eleveninches
Today, I just got the 2 new AOA comics, lex luthor:man of steel, and about 10 10 year old comics.

snoopdogg
Man I get new comics every week. I just got Darkseid vs Galactus in the mail today though.

eleveninches
I got that in the marvel v DC IV crossover.
I get about 4-5 a week on average

snoopdogg
Which crossover is that? The JLA/Avengers or the one where They actually fought eachother.

eleveninches
No, it had various crossovers. One was parallax/surfer v thanos/kyle. One was f4 and superman v ss & galactus. One was the one where galactus was trying to eat apokolyps, and highfather hid new genesis from him, then galactus and surfer fought against darkseid and orion

wuTa
i just bought nightwing year one part 4 ...and will probaly pickup lex luthor:man of steel tomorrow...i;ve been looking foward to that one

eleveninches
Its quite good, but most of it has been previewed on the net already

Kento
Last comic I bought was Wonder Woman. She fought the JLA blindfolded, and kick there butts....>.> I really need to know why the heck she was being tested or whatever....cause it makes no sense.

eleveninches
I got that one. It was because she was blind and she wanted to prove to them that she is still useful without her sight

liam k
The last comic i bought was deadshot part 3 it was really good

SnakeEyes
GL: Rebirth #4
Young Avengers #1

got those today

eleveninches
GL: Rebirth is friggin AWESOME

Lord Shadow Z
Bought vol 1 and 2 of "Preacher" last week.

eleveninches
Preacher is good. The last one (alamo) is cool. SOK killes yahweh

Lord Shadow Z
Yeah, I think I've read them all but can't be sure. I also bought a Glenn Fabry artwork (cover artist for Preacher) book which is cool.

eleveninches
I got a copy of the Kingdom COme TPB today (with free CD)

Havoc470
all i got was AoA #1, i couldnt get my hands on the one-shot, but thats all i got at the store because thats all i really cared about

Lord S
Last single I bought was Marvel Knights Wolverine where he invades the HQ of the Fantastic Four. That was a couple of months ago...didn't bother to pursue the rest of the story.

Last trade I bought was last week in fact...Avengers: Living Legends.

Jimmy Buggs
last comic i bought was gambit #1. havent got any comics i awhile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.