Count Nefaria vs. Juggernaut

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Imperial_Samura
Well, the mighty, mysterious count takes on the mighty and less mysterious Juggernaut, and the world asks - who will succeed?

Take an hour prep time, and then they are unleashed into New York with only one purpose, to take the other down.

long pig
tell me tell me who is nefaria?

Imperial_Samura
A character summery is available here:
http://www.marveldirectory.com/individuals/c/countnefaria.htm

and here is a description of his powers in his prime:Abilities: For most of his life, Count Nefaria possessed no superhuman powers. But due to Professor Kevin Sturdy's treatment, Nefaria gained the powers of the Living Laser, now a being of pure energy; Power Man, before becoming Atlas; and the Whirlwind. However, each of Nefaria's superhuman abilities is a hundred times greater than its source. Besides superhuman strength, Nefaria possesses extraordinary resistance to injury. (He survived a blow from Thor's hammer unharmed.) Having returned from the dead transformed into an ionically powered entity like Wonder Man, Nefaria must feed on the energies of other ionic beings to sustain his own powers.

One of the important features is how much more potent his abilities are then from where he got them (100 times greater then Power Man)

DarkCrawler
Count is like class 300.

Never
Count Nefaria.

Mainstream
Never says Count Nefaria so it must be so! I too say could whats his face.

lmnorw
there is no class 300 .if you can lift more than a 100 tons you are a class 100 if you can lift a billion tons you are a class 100..and wow he was hit by thors hammer and wasnt hurt..big deal juggernaut did the same.juggernaut smacked thor around like a girl.

Scoobless
he wasn't only unharmed, it hit him at full force and he didn't even move, it was like a fly hitting a train........ neferia is way stronger than jug, plus he can control other ionic beings like wonder man whenever he wants (not that that matters here) if all else fails he'll just chuck juggy into space

Ex11B
Nefaria wins this...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.