what music do you listen to when...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

tabby999
getting it on? after being let down by the "sex or music" thread, i felt the responsibility was left in my hands. so the question is, what music do you listen to while having sex? background music is great.
jack johnson is really good and the time bomb album by buck cherry is pretty fine too.

Ignite
i listen to U2 or
Dashboard confessionals..
but jack jonhson u say??
interesting.

Alpha Centauri
Mastodon....when I gets busy I gets busy ya hear meh?

Really though...."The Patient" by Tool. That's the most recent time.

Overall......Nine Inch Nails most likely. A Perfect Circle. The Faint.

-AC

Deathblow
Honestly, nothing.

I've never understood people's obsession with this, music in the background would just put me off the main job.

Df02
exactly... i hate having music in the background, had it once and was the worst sex ive ever had, made me feel soo distanced from it in a way...
its a distraction, nothing more.

StinkFist462
i have no clue but my ex always wanted to f*ck to some weird ass industrial band that i couldnt stand .. especially while getting it on . otherwise i dont play music , distracts me

loserib
if i have music on its got be heavy as **** and my wife likes to put on some disturbed

Alpha Centauri
It's not a necessity. Just depends.

-AC

jaden101
depends on the sex...sometimes its hard and crazy...sometimes its slow and gentle...so the music should fit accordingly...if music is on at all

tabby999
easily distracted deathblow wink

AcrypT
Nothing inparticular, I always have music runing in the background so it's just basically whatever's on my playlist. The only important role music has in sex for me is to make enough noise to keep what's going on in the room quiet so that the rest of my family don't have to hear...

tabby999
haha, i live in a room away from the actual house so i'm safe in that department.

FEDFAN316
Caught With Your Pants Down-AC/DC
ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh yeah!!!!!

Cinemaddiction
None. But if I did, it would definately be Hatebreed. Why? Because like the majority of my sexual endeavours, their music is heavy, sweat enducing, and lasts about a minute and a half. But when it's all said and done, you don't want to move your head for atleast an hour afterwards. yes

Ronny
i couldnt say, ive never 'got it on'

i would be to distracted with whats going on, that i wouldnt care what was playing laughing out loud... unless it was NIN.. trent gets me hot happy

Reckoning
If you've never 'got it on', why would you post in a thread about 'getting it on'?

pr1983
with my gf...

marvin gaye and elvis (the romantic stuff)...

other women?

anything heavy...

Norma Jean
hysterical2

For me, Zao. eek!

Ronny
Freedom of choice happy

Alpha Centauri
I don't specifically play music for that situation.

Is more like, what songs DO inspire you to be in the mood for it.

-AC

FEDFAN316
id also play Honey Roll-AC/DC when the firsts doneand all the other dirty songs on Ballbreaker...then...warrant!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.