Asajj Ventress VS Plu Koon

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

nano_probex
Who will win the mad crazy two red sabered assasin or Ply Koon teh Oranged Sabered Jedi Master? You Choose

nano_probex
*Delete Post*

Bardock42
Oh god so many many many vs. Threads.
None the less I am not sure. I haven'T seen too much action of Plo koon.

nano_probex
Yeah suppose but if not then Assaj would win lol! Plu Koon is in one of the games O_o

Bardock42
Well I know Plo koon I just can'T really say who he can beat and who not, plus I am not even sure aboot Ventress though that makes a problem

Darth_Nefarus
Plo Koon has enough training and skill to do it, but if he did, he wouldn't kill her, just cause her to run away.

jackstain
fyi its plO koon,and he doesnt wield an orange lightsaber, its blue. and he would last a long time against her, and maybe win, im not sure.

jackstain
she would win

Darth_Glentract
Plo Koon could probably beat Asajj Ventress though it could easily go either was. I vote Plo Koon.

Arab Jedi
Asajj Ventress has disarmed Obi Wan Kenobi and Kit Fisto who both have greater feats than Plo Koon so I think Ventress takes this one easily.

Darth_Glentract
Hey Arab Jedi, check the date before posting in a thread. This one is over seven years old.

Maul/Savage 777
Originally posted by Darth_Glentract
Plo Koon could probably beat Asajj Ventress though it could easily go either was. I vote Plo Koon.

No way does Plo Koon beat Ventress bro.

Arhael
He hey, such a resurrection.
Anyway. Plo Koon stomps. Ventress is no match for him. He has got almost no feats but he actually fought Ventress. Before that fight Plo Koon had an avalanche toppled on him, which badly injured him and crippled his arm. And with all this injuries and only one working arm he still was able to fend her off.

Jinsoku Takai
Originally posted by Arhael
Anyway. Plo Koon stomps. Ventress is no match for him. He has got almost no feats but he actually fought Ventress. Before that fight Plo Koon had an avalanche toppled on him, which badly injured him and crippled his arm. And with all this injuries and only one working arm he still was able to fend her off.

Didn't she defeat him during another encounter? Or am I mistaken?

Darth_Glentract
Originally posted by Arhael

When did this happen?

Arhael
Originally posted by Darth_Glentract
When did this happen?
No idea. I read it on wookieepedia long ago.
"Fighting alongside resistance forces, Koon was reluctant to sacrifice the clones in a direct assault on a vital strategic mine and therefore decided to destroy the weather-control station to lessen the amount of casualties. On their way up there, Asajj Ventress ambushed him and brought down an avalanche, wounding Koon and breaking his left arm. Despite the injury, he still maintained a willingness to continue the mission and eventually faced off against Ventress again. Fighting only with his right arm, Koon was able to withstand Ventress's attacks and ultimately prevented the Dark Jedi from destroying the mine by Force-pushing her detonator away."

Exact source I don't know.

Nephthys
You could have just checked the sources at the bottom.

Star Wars: The Clone Wars: In Service of the Republic.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.