Summerland Fans

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TWelling4Ever
Hey, i luv this show, feel free to discuss it... big grin

TWelling4Ever
i saw the season premeire of the second season, it was good... big grin cool

TWelling4Ever
I don't like the fact the Bradin is considering using drugs to enhance his surfing abilities, but, hopefully he doesn't end up doing it... angel

VicmCruz3663
OMG I wanted to talk about this show to some one...Muhahaha now I get my chance...will Bradin did do the pot when Sarah gave it to him that one time remember...but then the other one he just kept it in his backbag....hmmm he is very troubled....I have a little crush on Taylor Cole or.."Ericka"...I wanna see what happens when Bradin and Ericka get together...I wounder how Jay is gonna take it?...I feel sorry for Johnny....dam knwing that Eva is getting married when he returned....that sucked...

TWelling4Ever
yeah but i like simon's attitude better, johnny's just obsessed with getting ava back, which is sweet, but...

anyway, yeah, i hope he doesn't become a druggy (bradin I mean)
why would bradin and ericka get together? i thought he was still going with whatshername...sarah...i don't know...

TWelling4Ever
Pic of the cast...Bradin... love

TWelling4Ever
he's hot...

VicmCruz3663
First it was Sarah and then the other girl but like I saw that Bradin and Ericka kissing and then He even tells her "I've loved you from the first time I saw you..." and then the show clips of them kissing again....I think he makes a good couple with her...

About the Drug thing.....We will find out today won't we

TWelling4Ever
oh, i didn't know they were together...i musta missed that one...anyways, yeah, we'll find out today about the drug thing...*crosses fingers* don't do it!

VicmCruz3663
Yeah well lets hope not...I don't think that he will I think that he'll get caught and then Ava finds out and then she asks him what was that about and then he says "Its just your new happy family..." I think thats whats gonna happen.

TWelling4Ever
ya know, that's possible, but i hope he comes to his senses and doesn't! nono

TWelling4Ever
Oh, and i think that he prolly will eventually go wit ericka, they DO make a cute couple! clapping but then again...so do he and i...hehe...Jumpy

VicmCruz3663
And me and Ericka kisses Jumpy.....hahah jp..or am Inaughty

beach_baby_279
I SWEAR I AM THE BIGGEST SUMMERLAND FAN MY WHOLE ROOM IS FULL OF JESSE MCCARTNEY AND SUMMERLAND PPL!!!!!! yes Happy Dance laughing embarrasment stick out tongue big grin

beach_baby_279
talk to me if u like summerland as much as i do!!!!!!!

TWelling4Ever
i luv summerland beachbaby! and JMac!

VicmCruz3663
OMG I can't beleive that he did it...what the hell was he thinking....Haha I can't wait till next monday...muhahahahahahahaha...I mean...

TWelling4Ever
HE DID?!?!?!?? I haven't watched it yet, i taped it.... no bawlingbawling what was he thinking?!?!?!?! grr..bash well, i guess he did have a prob with drugs and drinking in the first season...so...at least it isn't jesse...clapping

TWelling4Ever
confused

TWelling4Ever
doh=bradin

grrr...wtf was he thinkin....disgust

TWelling4Ever
jawdrop

TWelling4Ever
Originally posted by VicmCruz3663
And me and Ericka kisses Jumpy.....hahah jp..or am Inaughty

LMAO laughing laughing

VicmCruz3663
Wow I didn't know that..well this is what happened. He grabbed the steroids from his drower and then headed out and then other stuff happened. He came back looking high and fell down the stairs...and then he went to the hospital. Jay blames himself for it because e talked to the surf coach who kicked Bradin off the team...and I think thats it...yeah..I wanna see Monday's episode naughtytv_happy

TWelling4Ever
yeah true...cool

VicmCruz3663
Anything Else?...Oh Jonny bought the store from the girl I think her names was Mona or something like that...and it took the hole episode to do so...

TWelling4Ever
oh yeah, member seeing that advertised...and then bradin came and says "they set a date" (about the two gettin' married), right?

VicmCruz3663
..No not yet..hey can you help me with my sig I don't know why its not workin

TWelling4Ever
sure, you want this image to work? lemme pm you....

VicmCruz3663
cool thanks

TWelling4Ever
no prob

TWelling4Ever
i saw it last night, poor bradin!!!!!!! at least he and kelly got back together...well...actually i don't think they should have...she didn't tell him stuff about her...i wouldn't trust her. anyways...congrats to johnny...he got his shop...but i still feel bad for bradin bawlingbawling

TWelling4Ever
jay isn't to blame it's the stupid coaches fault that bradin did it. grr...bash

VicmCruz3663
Kelly?...I thought it was Callie..oh well dunn worry your man and my girl will get together...hahah..in maybe 2 mondays

TWelling4Ever
hopefully, that'd be nice, erika is pretty. yes

TWelling4Ever
but then jonny will be po'ed

beach_baby_279
OMG i totally love jesse mccartney he is so hot and nice....... i Think but ay talk to me if u really really really love jesse!!!!!!!

TWelling4Ever
I REALLY love Jesse, but talk about him on my other thread! big grin

VicmCruz3663
I am the only guy...I think...that likes this show....its cause its freakin aswome.

TWelling4Ever
i agree...it's cool

VicmCruz3663
haha

TWelling4Ever
wink cool

VicmCruz3663
awsome I finally got my computer fixed so now we can talk about Summerland all we won't muhahahahahahaha eek!

TWelling4Ever
Happy Dance sweet

VicmCruz3663
...so...

TWelling4Ever
cool

VicmCruz3663
yeah...

TWelling4Ever
lol

TWelling4Ever
can't wait for summerland tonight!!!!!!!!!!!!!

VicmCruz3663
Oh yeah sorry for not talking earlier but I was at my firends house for the weekend and I didn't go online....but..Ericka comes back..from...where ever she went...shes coming back to me muhahahahahaha... eek!

TWelling4Ever
cool, wonder what'll happen.....hehehehe......

TWelling4Ever
are we the only one's who like this show or something?

TWelling4Ever
lol

VicmCruz3663
I think that other people like it but they don't wanna show weakness....I am a rough person but this show kicks ass

TWelling4Ever
totally, you rock!

VicmCruz3663
hells yeah

VicmCruz3663
All right are you ready for Today's all new Fresh episode of Summerland on the WB's Fresh Monday?

TWelling4Ever
totally!

VicmCruz3663
Well Ericka didn't come till the end and that made me upset, Yo man is in trouble...and...yeah..Johnny's job is finally getting there and he is bonding with Mona...and...yeah..

TWelling4Ever
oh...bummer....

bookworm4lyf
Originally posted by TWelling4Ever
are we the only one's who like this show or something? Originally posted by VicmCruz3663
I think that other people like it but they don't wanna show weakness....I am a rough person but this show kicks ass

I agree!!! I LOVE SUMMERLAND!!! I LOVE JESSE MCCARTNEY!!! I HAVE HIS CD! oo ok calm down...okay...summerland is aawesome!!! Yesterday's show is awesome...sad part i can't belive Bradin actually used steroids! I saw the previews!!! whatever happened to Callie cuz Jesse (in the previews) says to ericka i need you....anywy a question who do yall like btr callie or sarah and also simon or johnny?

VicmCruz3663
oh Callie is somewhere visiting her Cousin...and I am a guy thats why I said what I said

bookworm4lyf
o yea....i 4got who do ya like btr tho
sara or callie
simon or johnny

VicmCruz3663
1.)Neither I am into Ericka
2.)I dunno they both poses great quallities but I think Johnny...I think

bookworm4lyf
i c....i go 4 callie cuz sara is 2 b****y and and umm well johnny is hotter but simon is sweeti im torn i'm a girl btw thats y i said wat i said

VicmCruz3663
Yeah I kinda figuered it out

TWelling4Ever
yeah, this show rocks. feel bad for bradin though...but i love him!

bookworm4lyf
Originally posted by VicmCruz3663
Yeah I kinda figuered it out lol!Originally posted by TWelling4Ever
yeah, this show rocks. feel bad for bradin though...but i love him! True...I love him also!!! I just found this thread yesterday and I'm like oyea summerland fans to talk to woo hoo! lol!

VicmCruz3663
no that Ericka is back I think that she is gonna get him on lock down or somethin...haha

TWelling4Ever
i hope bradin and erika get together, good couple. i luv this show! can't wait till next sunday

VicmCruz3663
sunday? whats happin on sunday...I thought the show was on mondays...?

TWelling4Ever
sorry i meant monday, doh

VicmCruz3663
yeah...kinda scared me there some new annoucement that I did hear and I started to freak out..haha

TWelling4Ever
well after next week's episode there's a performance by jesse, because you live, i think. so stay tuned after the show.

VicmCruz3663
I like that song...and Beautiful Soul..I downloaded them both and the song that he sang with Sarah and the Summerland theme......yeah I like those songs..

TWelling4Ever
yeah the summerland theme song is good, and beautiful soul. i also like without u and take your sweet time. what song did he sing to sarah? got the lyrics?

VicmCruz3663
The wsong that they sang when he went into her house....I don't got the lyrics yet but I am currently workin on them

TWelling4Ever
what's happenin' next episode? ermm

check the pic included, that's from his beautiful soul video

TWelling4Ever
oh ok, vicmcruz3663

VicmCruz3663

TWelling4Ever
nice! do you have a name for it? or somewhere you can link so i can hear it?

VicmCruz3663
I don't know the name of it..and I got it from LimeWire...I dunno how to upload songs if I could I would put it here in a heart beat...if only I knew

TWelling4Ever
darn, oh well, that's ok...anyway, do you know what's happening next episode?

VicmCruz3663
Yes....no not really...

TWelling4Ever
LOL, k

VicmCruz3663
just 2 more days..well lets talk about somthing like stuff that we hope might happen...well the stuff that I thought and wanted to happen will...so...

TWelling4Ever
i want bradin to go witherika, awesome couple

VicmCruz3663
yeah they sure do...and i hope that Johnny gets wit Ava.....or Mono....but I know that he is going to go out with Mona...so...theirs not much complaining their

TWelling4Ever
well, personally, i like simon better, but johnny's good too. what ever happened to callie?

VicmCruz3663
Still visiting her cousin somewhere in California I think.....I think

TWelling4Ever
o i c

VicmCruz3663
Hey I have an Idea...after listing to the song over and over and over again I think that I can write some more lyrics so that it can be a real song...however I kinda wanna talk to Jesse about it..do you think that you can get his Email for fan mail and stuff like that...I am kinda currently working on the lyrics for the song hw sang wit Sarah

TWelling4Ever
that's a good idea, but the chance of that really working (u geting to talk to jesse) is slim to none. go to www.jessemccartneyonline.v3.be

or www.jessemccartney.com

TWelling4Ever
good luck

VicmCruz3663
yeah thanks

TWelling4Ever
Yup! Did you find it?

VicmCruz3663
no...I tried all night last night and then today but I couldn't find anything...any ways are you ready for todays al new Summerland on the WB's Fresh Mondy?

TWelling4Ever
Yup, can't wait. Wonder what'll happen.

VicmCruz3663
Well...we'll find out today won't we...Oh I missed last modays episode what happened?

TWelling4Ever
LOL i didn't watch it yet...

VicmCruz3663
Aw man you didn't watch last mondays episode......darn....I didn't watch last monday's

TWelling4Ever
last monday, as in 3/21? i watched that one, i thought you meant as in 3/28...

VicmCruz3663
yeah 3/21....what happened

TWelling4Ever
well, ava was having a hard time helping err....whats her name, brainfart...oh....the one who's running for pres at school.. pretty much it... and ryan freaked cuz erika was back

VicmCruz3663
Yeah and what happen to Her...cause she wasn't on 3/28's episode and I am guessing it had something to do with 3/21...and what happend to ur man... eek! laughing

TWelling4Ever
i can't believe callie slept with bradin!!!!! this sucks, but i guess lucky her....hehe....it sucks that simon is out of the pic now.....*sniff*

jesserules
i havent seen summerland yet,no cable.*sniff*

TWelling4Ever
that sucks

VicmCruz3663
Nooooooooo Summerland can't lose anyfans...

TWelling4Ever
LOL, don't worry

VicmCruz3663
Well I haven't been comming here alot but today's episode...muhahaha I can't wait. mUhahah

TWelling4Ever
me either....last episode was kinda lame except for the part where ava walked in on bradin and callie....how embarrasing!!!! embarrasment

VicmCruz3663
Well...the episode was all right Bradin got on the surf team but.....he got in in fight with Jay cause he didn't tell him about Ericka and Jay is upset about that with Ericka...and some more stuff

TWelling4Ever
bummer

VicmCruz3663
Yeah it does, and I think that Ava is getting jelous at Mono cause she saw her kissing Johnny emotionally or whatever and tehn she tried to get him to live back at the house...O,o I wounder how thats gonna work out?

TWelling4Ever
yeah i know what you mean

potter_luver48
I can't believe that Summerland is OVEr allready! I'm SO upset! I love summerland! I can't wait till it's comes back on!!! grrrr...Hurry up!

PeRfEcTlY~*~NoT
lol, i absolutely love summerland,but my work schedual seems to interrupt my watching. I missed alot,and i hate it. But it's such a great show.

potter_luver48
that sux. that u miss alot of show! it's such a wonderful show!

TWelling4Ever
yeah i know the show rocks!!

VicmCruz3663
eck yeah..and I'm a guy

TWelling4Ever
don't be embarrassed vicm...it's great that a guy can show he's interested in something and doesn't deny it.

VicmCruz3663
Yes....muhahahah..I Loev Summerland and nothing you say or do can prove me wrong muhahahah...sorry I got carried away

TWelling4Ever
smile

VicmCruz3663
Is everyone ready for The WB's freash new episode of Summerland on the WB's Fresh New Monday?...I know I am!!

TWelling4Ever
LOL, yep....fresh new episode...lol, sorry...hehe....sorry again....I'M TOTALLY FRIGGIN READY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BRING IT ON!

potter_luver48
i thought that summerland was over

TWelling4Ever
the first season is, this is season two

potter_luver48
ya i thought seeason 2 was over. it wasn't on last night.

TWelling4Ever
It wasn't????? I usually have them taped on Tivo, so I don't get to them right away...

VicmCruz3663
WTF I missed it....darn u Everwood....

TWelling4Ever
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! *bangs fist on the desk*

potter_luver48
it's coming back this summer but as far as i know season 2 is OVER. DAMN

VicmCruz3663
...well I dunno maybe they changed days...its not over...it just can't be...it like just started...

TWelling4Ever
Yeah, it did...u get the WB potterluver?

BlondieX48
Season 2 is OVER! the finale was on last monday it was 2 hrs. long! duh

--BlondieX48 Happy Dance

TWelling4Ever
dude, there was only like 5 episodes!

VicmCruz3663
nooooooooooooo....yyyyyyyyyyy

TWelling4Ever
it can't be vicm!!!!!

VicmCruz3663
We need a plan T....but what to do....

TWelling4Ever
I DON"T KNOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IT can't be over!!! there wasn't enough episodes, didn't the last season have like 15 or so?

VicmCruz3663
Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo it must keep going

TWelling4Ever
I fear it is over....it didn't record on Tivo on Tues. It must be over.....bawling

VicmCruz3663
darn...

TWelling4Ever
&(*^(*&^%*&&(^&&wink(*)(**)(* NOOOOOOO!!

VicmCruz3663
Well lets try to remember the good times....uh....uh...?
Ericka....*sticks out tounge and drools*...I mean eek!

TWelling4Ever
Bradin drooliodrooliodrooliodrooliodrooliodrooliodrooliod
rooliodrooliodroolio err...sorry, can i get a napkin over here?

VicmCruz3663
lol...how did u get that face I was looking for it but i couldn't find it....drooldroolio muhahahahahaha I found it and a different one muhahahah

TWelling4Ever
Yep, I know that one too. drool droolio

potter_luver48
ya i'm upset that it's over but i really liked the finale episode! it was SO awesome!!!!!!!!!

TWelling4Ever
yes it was!!! come back summerland!!!!!! come back on now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *cries*please~!~

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>