What If? Bruce banner became the juggarnaut

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jimmy Buggs
Bruce is out traveling trying to control the monster with in , when he finds the cytirak (SP?) gem and becomes the unstopable juggy. So now hes out wondering what the heck is going on, when he sees some scene like the end of the hulk movie were gurrilas are pushing around the local people, bruce banner juggarnaut steps in and they start shooting at him , and they wouldnt like him when he is angry, what would happen? who could beat the juggerhulk / hulkernaut ? he would probly be a good guy until he lost it and powerd up even more.

by the way this is a vs thread, I just dont know who he is fighting yet.

ZephroCarnelian
An invulnerable Hulk? Is he immune to magic or Psychic attacks? Cos if not, then Raven or Xavier. Or maybe the Invisible Woman...?

I take it yor not including Cosmics in this like Phoenix?

Jimmy Buggs
well he would have all the powers of juggarnaut, and when he gets mad he turns from juggarnaut to a juggarnaut enhanced hulk. he doesnt have any extra powers,
just the combined power of the jugger and hulk(when he is turns into the hulk)
i guess he can be atcked psyc if they get the helmet off him.

ZephroCarnelian
So, he's Juggs with more strength then basically?

kgkg
shit then he will be unstable.

I whould put him higher than Onslaught if he has Jugs and HUlk.

why Jugs and hulk are very resistent to attack.

shit a god match might be like thanos or even higher Odin , Tyrant he could give them a fight or even win .

Jimmy Buggs
Juggs with the mind of bruce banner.just for starters. but imagine if the juggarnaut lost control and turned from that into the hulk, i meen from bruce banner to hulk is a huge change, how strong would he be if he started out as the juggarnaut?

kgkg
he whould be as stong as the reagular Jug but if he is the hulkarnaut that will be something to fear since they are the most powerful physical force on earth combine them then we have a MOnster.

Mainstream
good points.

ZephroCarnelian
It would be awesome. One of them is the Unstoppable force, and the other is the immovable object. It would take someone Cosmic like Galactus, cos he could simply switch off Cytorracks magic and beat seventy five shades of poo out of the Hulkernaut.

Jimmy Buggs
but would he rip threw his armor when he transformd from juggarnaut to hulkernaut

kgkg
no i if were woking for marvel i whould just make him bigger than average Jug.

But he will look like regular Jug , bit bigger.

Jimmy Buggs
so your saying there would be no transformation when bruce banner juggarnaut got angry ? or that he would just get larger.

kgkg
yes his Jug aromor is Magical , virtual unbreakable , and even if he is blow to him bone he regenerate and that with hulk regenation.

he will keep the Jug custome .

here is what whould most like happen. while his bruce he whould be like normal Jugs , and when he hulks out he whould get a bit bigger , but won't change much.

say someone actually powerful enough to turn Hulkant to bone he whould regenate and it will be like someone scratch him.

Jimmy Buggs
he would have to turn green though!

Alpha Centauri
Basically the Hulk, with all of his abilities, with permanent forcefield and very hard to-stoppable forward motion. Although I'd say he has the latter anyway, to a high degree.

-AC

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.