Venezuela threatens U.S. oil supply

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

KharmaDog
Any thoughts?

Fire
Well I don't know much of this Chavez but he seems to have found a decent arguement he can use in political negotiations

botankus
You're really reaching for your daily news story this morning, KharmaDog. wink

WindDancer
This is becoming more an more CNN......

From the article:

"Last month, Chavez and Cuban President Fidel Castro accused the United States of trying to assassinate the Venezuelan leader."

Castro accuses the U.S. of plotting an assasination??? Gee, he must know how to plot an assasination. The guy has been doing them in Cuba for decades.

KharmaDog
It's a slow day Botankus, but it is still remotely interesting.

Imperial_Samura
As to assassinations, well, the US has a history of that kind of thing, poisoned cigars anyone? None of it suprises me really, and Venezuela quiet possibly has a case to argue, and some collateral.

finti
sounds more like a wolf wolf cry on the behalf of the Venezuelans, if they wanna stop the oil flow to USA I know one country that would be happy to take over that task

Bardock42
Yeah Castro knows aboot assasinations, got thedm tried on him by the US a lot too if I recall right.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.