You can thank me later eleveninches...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

David Duchovony
Ok. I'll posit this battle, all of the leaguers in eleveninches' sig vs a regular Thanos at his best, aided by Sentry.

kgkg
Thanos and Sentry.

Thanos can ***** slap half of them , while sentry ***** slaps the rest.
Sentry is too powerful.

Sentry
What a big mismatch Duchovony, you should've put more guys on Eleven Inches league. You should've added the JSA, Titans, Outsiders, The Legion, The Injustice Society, then it would be close to equal. But Thanos and Sentry would still win.

David Duchovony
There are three lanterns in that sig, including Hal, MM, Supes and Wonderwoman. I think those six alone could handle Thanos and I think working in unison they all might be able to put up a decent fight against him before he killed them.

kgkg
ya but sentry is with thanos.

Thanos will take superman , The 3 Gl
while sentry blow everyone else to dust and comes back to help thanos finnish the rest.

the only people they have to worry about is sups , MM , 3 Gls , WW

other will be Kocked out just by looking at them.

David Duchovony dou you think that group could defeat thanos and sentry?

remember thanos is stonger than hulk , superman , silver surfer , Thor . he fought combined force and he still beated avenger member and surfer.

David Duchovony
Ok, ok add in Zauriel and all the New gods.

kgkg
new gods can you name the most powerful members.

i am guess Orion is one of them.

David Duchovony
I don't know them all but I can give you more of the more prominent members.
In order of appearent strength
Darksied/Highfather
Orion
Titan
Mr. Miracle
Big Barda
Forager
Lucifar

Sentry
Eleven Inches original roster couldn't do it now your adding on more guys to the roster because your losing this thread. Given Zauriel and Orionl are probaly part of the League, then you gotta go and add Darkseid and Highfather, Lucifer.... Thanos and Sentry still win this. Easily. You should start another thread if you want Sentry or Thanos to go up against those guys. After this you'll probaly add on guys like Spectre, Imperiux, and the Ego wannabe Maggedon. Thanos and Sentry still win. Happy Dance

demigawd
No way does Thanos beat Darkseid, Higherfather and Lucifer at the same time. And I have no idea how powerful Sentry really is. Is he really a match for Galactus? Really???

kgkg
Ya well there ain't much of his comic made and his true power is still not know but his power is infinate , master of time and space .

But if you add the new God am sure they can beat him with thire power.

DarkCrawler
Lol, Spectre will beat Sentry's ass to the next universe...

kgkg
"Lol, Spectre will beat Sentry's ass to the next universe..."

from what i heard spectre is scared of superman, and could not do shit to some common criminal, got beat by dr.fate . That's what i heard

Plus he is need power from Presence.

Superherovandal
Hello the Presence is everywhere he'll give him energy
Spectre stood there and took a fully powered hit from PCSupes and acted like he didn't feel it. I doubt he would be afraid of Supes

Sentry
I'm pretty sure someone else said Spectre was afraid of Superman. I think it was Draco69. When he gets back on here let's ask'em. Isn't Draco69 an expert in DC stuff... If he said it, I believe it. cool

Sentry
Maybe. Happy Dance

Linkalicious
Check out these bad ass GL rings!!!

http://www.mycomicshop.com/megastore/search.cfm?pcat=Megastore%2DAll&iil=342914

Joker1237
Batman's in the sig, with his superpowers of "Being Batman".

He cant lose. lol

kgkg
and why is spectre there his not in this fight his not on the pic.

i say Thanos and Sentry kill to so fast they won't know what hit them.

Sentry
Duchovony's adding characters against Sentry and Thanos as he sees fit because his thread and his characters are is losing.

kgkg
there is no his/her charecter that's were bias comes from.

sentry if Presence Grants him full power no one can stop him.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.