Aliens, and do they have their own "Christians" too?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DarkCrawler
Okay, let's just assume that Christians are right and God created us all and blah blah blah...

Well, there are infinite amount of galaxies in the universe, and I know that ther is life outside this solar system...so, why would our planet to be only one that God has appeared? Does there are other "Christs" in other planets? What if we die, and go to heaven and find out that most of the people there are not humans?

I am not an christian, but this seems intriguing to me.

Discuss.

botankus
Religion forum.

DarkCrawler
Ok...somebody move it then.

WindDancer
Moving to Religion forum...

Oh and btw your idea would make one heck of a science fiction book. Seriously it would sell! It has a good premise.

DarkCrawler
Thank you. stick out tongue

DarkCrawler
"Man is made in the image of God"

Are the aliens made from the image of God too? Earth is quite young planet, why would He made us to look like him, when there is much older and more intelligent species the ours?

Really, humans are just too much of themselves. We are just an atom of dust in the Universe's boots.

debbiejo
Why can't there be live on other planets that God created also. Maybe we are the planet that screwed up. I do believe with all the billions of galaxies that there must be live there.

DenKi
No becos Jesus and God was "MADE UP" millions of years ago by somone and its been going from gereration to generation

Imperial_Samura
It seems natural for a time, for sentient creatures to believe in relgions, so if there are Aliens, I would assume they would have at some point had something approaching religion. Of course it would be quiet interesting if God did exist to see how Aliens blended into it all, God creates man, and beings on other worlds....

ushomefree
If you took all the urine the world produces in one day, it would take a full twenty minutes to flow over Niagara Falls. Amazing!

debbiejo
Looks like an alien has been visiting the religious forum during the night. alien

I wonder if it's a sign...Do they have Bibles?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.