doomsday vs king thor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

kgkg
doomsday vs king thor(normal thor if his a match)

The God of Thunder vs doomsday

Sentry
This is a good one. This fight could go either way, but I say King Thor. Is this the Thor with the runes and odin force?

kgkg
yes

Sentry
Thor takes it.

Never
LoL, how does King Thor win?

kgkg
how does doomsay beats king thor??

am not saying who is winning i just wanna know

demigawd
Oh, with the Runes and Odin Force, it's no contest.

Never
Sorry. Did we all forget about:

"His innate ability to adapt to any situation<<<<<< has made the creature virtually immortal and prevents him from being harmed by any single attack for any significant length of time."

Anyone else want to explain how King Thor wins? Because he doesn't.

kgkg
can doomsday jump from planet to planet / Fly ?

Never
Yep

FujiFuu
Odin force would **** doomsday up

Beyonder
Godly essence blast. Or throwing him into another dimension. K.O.ing still means a win for King Thor. Superman beats DD's ass and your going to say King Thor can't.

Linkalicious
Superman doesn't beat DD's ass.

DD beats Superman's ass...gives him nightmares...and has to resort to sending him to the end of time in order to remove DD from the equation.

DD was able to break Superman's forearm just by grabbing it with his hand and squeezing.

kgkg
Superman doesn't beat DD's ass.

that was before read the new ones

Superman now kicks DD ass already did like 3 times.

Linkalicious
what 3 times was that?

Kento
-_- Stupid writers gave DD smarts so now he's afraid of dying again. So the last time they fought, DD was Jokerized, and Supes beat him cause DD knew fear.

Linkalicious
which comic was that though?

kgkg
sorry wrong post it was meant to be darksied sorry getting confused .

LMAO

my mad

DD kicks sups ass .

Kento
It was after the Imperiex..or w/e the name is one. During the arcs where Joker jokerizes all those villains. I'm not sure of the issue but I heard about it, and I've read about it in DD bios.

Anything past Doomsday Wars I don't got with him in it just heard, and read about.

K3VIL
King Thor can beat down Doomsday with ease.He can use the Odin Force to blast him into ashes, or use the rune and the OF to wipe out of existence him, or teleport him at the end of time, or block him into a dimension where he will be alone for eternity.

demigawd
I don't think he should have the runes for this fight. It makes it WAY too unfair. Regular Dan Jurgens King Thor will suffice

Scoobless
king thor is too much for doomsday, he has all the power of Odin plus his own plus Mjolnir, which already had the power of Odin........ king thor could probably draw out DD's life force permanently

Pepito
Doomsday has met his match. But he'll go down fighting

JWangSDC
I don't care how many times doomsday evolves... This is just beyond him. He's not beating King thor. That' slike saying if Hulk gets angry enough, he is stronger than Galactus.

Scoobless
.................shhhhhhhh.............. damn you've gone and said it now........ give it a while and you'll have all the hulk fans coming in and talking about "infinite strength" or something

stupid

h1a8
This is crazy. There is no way for King Thor to win. Thor may have the odin power and runes but doomsday is immune to all forms of energy. He was killed thousands of years ago by a being of pure energy. This is why the Justice League and Superman couldn't even scratch him with energy power. Magic is defined in comics as electromagnetic energy of a certain range of wavelength. This energy can be harnessed thru objects. Also one can summon a supernatural being to manipulate this energy (spell casting). Writers were at fault for letting Doomsday fall to Imperiex. For it was inconsistent to the fact D.C. stated about him being immune to all forms of energy.

Thor may have tremendous destructive abilities but doomsday is far too durable. Also doomsday is officially fast as the flash. Thor's weakness is in his moving speed (less than sound speed) and his durability. He is only listed a 7 in speed because of his dimensional travel. Thor also has always been 1 level lower than Hulk in durability. His flesh is about several times denser than a human's. Imagine Thor getting hit by a 600lb. moving at 90 percent the speed of light. This is more than a quadrillon times the momentum of a rifle's bullet. Doomsday will literarly punch a gapping hole in the asgardian king. Doomsday will pummel Thor before thor can blink. Doomsday will kill King Thor in a matter of seconds (as he nearly did with many other seemingly invincible beings < darkseid, mongul, etc.&gtwink.

note: Thor can only open portals. He can not teleport/blink someone at will. For this will make him invincible.

K3VIL
Originally posted by h1a8
This is crazy. There is no way for King Thor to win. Thor may have the odin power and runes but doomsday is immune to all forms of energy. He was killed thousands of years ago by a being of pure energy. This is why the Justice League and Superman couldn't even scratch him with energy power. Magic is defined in comics as electromagnetic energy of a certain range of wavelength. This energy can be harnessed thru objects. Also one can summon a supernatural being to manipulate this energy (spell casting). Writers were at fault for letting Doomsday fall to Imperiex. For it was inconsistent to the fact D.C. stated about him being immune to all forms of energy.

Thor may have tremendous destructive abilities but doomsday is far too durable. Also doomsday is officially fast as the flash. Thor's weakness is in his moving speed (less than sound speed) and his durability. He is only listed a 7 in speed because of his dimensional travel. Thor also has always been 1 level lower than Hulk in durability. His flesh is about several times denser than a human's. Imagine Thor getting hit by a 600lb. moving at 90 percent the speed of light. This is more than a quadrillon times the momentum of a rifle's bullet. Doomsday will literarly punch a gapping hole in the asgardian king. Doomsday will pummel Thor before thor can blink. Doomsday will kill King Thor in a matter of seconds (as he nearly did with many other seemingly invincible beings < darkseid, mongul, etc.&gtwink.

note: Thor can only open portals. He can not teleport/blink someone at will. For this will make him invincible.
You obviously do not know who are you talking of.In MU it was never stated that magic energy is electromagnetic energy of a certain wavelenght.
You talk about King Thor like he's some kind of freak viking with a big hammer and some spells to pull out from a hat a couple of rabbits.
Thor's flesh and bone, are extremely durable.Compared to the other Asgardians except for Odin or his son Magni, he's hella tough.
He has resisted to everything, from a Nuclear Strike, to a full force energy blast of Ultron, oh, I was forgetting, an Ultron overpowered by the magic of Scarlet Witch, it means, hundred times stronger than ever.
He has defeated Those Who Sit Above In Shadow, The Gods Of The Gods, just to make you understand how powerful they were.Thor has fought against Silver Surfer, Thanos, Celestials, Destroyer, Kurse, Mangog, Jormungand a.ka.a The Midgard Serpent, The Dark Gods, The Presenceand has been hitted with various forms of energy, from the cosmic power, to nuclear energy, microwaves, heat blasts of outstanding levels like those of the Radioactive Man, and he's still around saving Asgard and the Earth with the Avengers or with his Asgardian brothers, or other of his allies or alone.
Doomsday has never fought someone who has mastered the use of OdinForce, that can be compared to the Cosmic Power of Silver Surfer on a higher level, and has mastered the use of magic Asgardian Runes.
The attacks and defenses that Thor can use against Doomsday are so much it would take abou 20/30 issues to show them all.
You say DD is nearly fast as Flash?Prove it.The writers can simply have "forgot" Flash is faster than DD just to let him fighting Supes and other heroes succesfully, it happens, sometimes, that they create crap situations to explain the victory of a villain over a hero/heroes.
You say that Thor is slow.With his hammer he has deflected various kinds of attacks, from light, to lasers, microwaves, etc.And all those attacks travel really fast, and it took superhuman reflexes to deflect them.Thor's speed exceed the speed of sound, it's far above it.
He's believed to be a slow brick guy cause he's not the kind of hero that acts always at superspeed.Not to forget that thanks to the OdinForce, he can boost his physical abilities to a level that can make DD looking like a sissy.

h1a8
Originally posted by K3VIL
You obviously do not know who are you talking of.In MU it was never stated that magic energy is electromagnetic energy of a certain wavelenght.
You talk about King Thor like he's some kind of freak viking with a big hammer and some spells to pull out from a hat a couple of rabbits.
Thor's flesh and bone, are extremely durable.Compared to the other Asgardians except for Odin or his son Magni, he's hella tough.
He has resisted to everything, from a Nuclear Strike, to a full force energy blast of Ultron, oh, I was forgetting, an Ultron overpowered by the magic of Scarlet Witch, it means, hundred times stronger than ever.
He has defeated Those Who Sit Above In Shadow, The Gods Of The Gods, just to make you understand how powerful they were.Thor has fought against Silver Surfer, Thanos, Celestials, Destroyer, Kurse, Mangog, Jormungand a.ka.a The Midgard Serpent, The Dark Gods, The Presenceand has been hitted with various forms of energy, from the cosmic power, to nuclear energy, microwaves, heat blasts of outstanding levels like those of the Radioactive Man, and he's still around saving Asgard and the Earth with the Avengers or with his Asgardian brothers, or other of his allies or alone.
Doomsday has never fought someone who has mastered the use of OdinForce, that can be compared to the Cosmic Power of Silver Surfer on a higher level, and has mastered the use of magic Asgardian Runes.
The attacks and defenses that Thor can use against Doomsday are so much it would take abou 20/30 issues to show them all.
You say DD is nearly fast as Flash?Prove it.The writers can simply have "forgot" Flash is faster than DD just to let him fighting Supes and other heroes succesfully, it happens, sometimes, that they create crap situations to explain the victory of a villain over a hero/heroes.
You say that Thor is slow.With his hammer he has deflected various kinds of attacks, from light, to lasers, microwaves, etc.And all those attacks travel really fast, and it took superhuman reflexes to deflect them.Thor's speed exceed the speed of sound, it's far above it.
He's believed to be a slow brick guy cause he's not the kind of hero that acts always at superspeed.Not to forget that thanks to the OdinForce, he can boost his physical abilities to a level that can make DD looking like a sissy.

You made some very good points. But there are some things you need to know. First, Thor runs at max. 200 mph. His flight speed is a little above orbital speed. He is only listed a seven because of extadimensional travel. These are his official power listings from Marvel. The definition on magic comes from D.C. and not Marvel. Thor can only boost some of his abilities (like strength) to a moderate degree (not infinite for this would make him greater than all in the universe). He was killed with the Godforce.

Comic book writers are highly inconsistent. Many writers go against or exaggerate character's powers. That is why I use their exact power discriptions and not what happened in the comics. Thor has blocked bullets and beams but has gotten hit many many times by slower moving beings. Also, Thor is always listed as one level below Hulk in durability. Hulk's skin is a consistent 8-10 times that of Kevlar. Thus Thor's must be about 5-7 times Kevlar. So why can Thor withstand things Hulk can't? this is inconsistent! Thor should have a level equal or greater than that of Hulk's. He skin is also only several times denser than a human's. Technically, Thor is to barely bulletproof. Also. he isn't supposed to deflect laser beams (since that would require him to move at or near the speed of light himself or have use of the JEDI Force).

Trust me I tell you the truth. Being able to move 200mph doesn't justify blocking light beams. And having a lower durability than Hulk doesn't justify withstanding Nuclear strikes and Ultron blasts. Many of these stories (not all) were written in a time when writers didn't enough take science or consistency into consideration. This is why I only use exact power descriptions. And yes Doomsday does move as fast as or faster than Flash. Research this is you like. One instance Doomsday caught and knocked Flash while Flash was running at full speed. I think this happened in the Doomsday Wars (I'm not quite sure). Doomsday is immune to all, I repeat, all energy projection (This includes magic). He can withstand an astronomical amount of physical force. He is beyond death. He can lift over 100,000 tons and can penetrate nearly any sustance in the universe. Not even Superman, who can bench press 250,000 tons, was able to deeply prenetrate his skin. He withstood the omega effect and nearly killed Darkseid in seconds (a feat that was seemed impossible for all of comic book history). He caught the Flash in running. If Thor manage to get hit by slower moving beings I know Doomsday would easily hit him. And according to exact power descriptions, Thor would suffer a severe gapping hole in his body from a hit from doomsday. Thor is not more durable than superman and doomsday penetrated superman with ease (in some cases all the way through). Thus according to exact power descriptions Thor cannot win. He loses in seconds.

K3VIL
You made some very good points. But there are some things you need to know. First, Thor runs at max. 200 mph. His flight speed is a little above orbital speed. He is only listed a seven because of extadimensional travel. These are his official power listings from Marvel. The definition on magic comes from D.C. and not Marvel. Thor can only boost some of his abilities (like strength) to a moderate degree (not infinite for this would make him greater than all in the universe). He was killed with the Godforce.

Comic book writers are highly inconsistent. Many writers go against or exaggerate character's powers. That is why I use their exact power discriptions and not what happened in the comics. Thor has blocked bullets and beams but has gotten hit many many times by slower moving beings. Also, Thor is always listed as one level below Hulk in durability. Hulk's skin is a consistent 8-10 times that of Kevlar. Thus Thor's must be about 5-7 times Kevlar. So why can Thor withstand things Hulk can't? this is inconsistent! Thor should have a level equal or greater than that of Hulk's. He skin is also only several times denser than a human's. Technically, Thor is to barely bulletproof. Also. he isn't supposed to deflect laser beams (since that would require him to move at or near the speed of light himself or have use of the JEDI Force).

Trust me I tell you the truth. Being able to move 200mph doesn't justify blocking light beams. And having a lower durability than Hulk doesn't justify withstanding Nuclear strikes and Ultron blasts. Many of these stories (not all) were written in a time when writers didn't enough take science or consistency into consideration. This is why I only use exact power descriptions. And yes Doomsday does move as fast as or faster than Flash. Research this is you like. One instance Doomsday caught and knocked Flash while Flash was running at full speed. I think this happened in the Doomsday Wars (I'm not quite sure). Doomsday is immune to all, I repeat, all energy projection (This includes magic). He can withstand an astronomical amount of physical force. He is beyond death. He can lift over 100,000 tons and can penetrate nearly any sustance in the universe. Not even Superman, who can bench press 250,000 tons, was able to deeply prenetrate his skin. He withstood the omega effect and nearly killed Darkseid in seconds (a feat that was seemed impossible for all of comic book history). He caught the Flash in running. If Thor manage to get hit by slower moving beings I know Doomsday would easily hit him. And according to exact power descriptions, Thor would suffer a severe gapping hole in his body from a hit from doomsday. Thor is not more durable than superman and doomsday penetrated superman with ease (in some cases all the way through). Thus according to exact power descriptions Thor cannot win. He loses in seconds.
You're registered from few days, and every answer you put in the topics of this forum sounds me like a bunch of....uhhhh....how can I explain....crap writing.
Kevlar-like skin?Science?
We are talking about comic characters, here science works in a different way it's not reality.You're assuming things that comes out of your mind.
Actually Superman has powned real bad Doomsday in their last encounters.Doomsday has cutted Supes skin and stabbed him with his claws, so what?
Desak, the God Slayer, is what Doomsday is to Thor, has hitted Thor with the eye blast of the Asgardian Destroyer, Thor survived it, Thor was stabbed or hurted bad many times, but he can survive it, he's the son of Odin and Gaea, two beings that create another so powerful that infact can withstand with great assaults.Superman possess a body denser than that of humans plus his skin-like force field.
Thor possess a denser body that grants him invulnerability.
Different powers, but same kind of resistance.Slow doesn't mean less stronger.Doomsday is faster than the Wrecker or Kurse, but it doesn't mean Thor's durability and resistance to injuries are at a poor level.
All the examples I put up where good examples, I can threw in Thor's fight with 8th Day Juggernaut, he wasn't able to stop him, he get hitted by him, but he survived.And 8th Day Jug is faster, tougher and stronger than Classical Juggernaut.
Have you ever seen kevlar?I've got a bulletproof vest, and I can tell you that a skin 7times denser than kevlar against a nuclear strike can't survive, not even 10times.
Hulk and Thor's body are far above kevlar.You're examples are just DUMB.

Swanky-Tuna
If Doomsday was immune to all energy, wouldn't he die because he has no heat and his electrons abandoned him? Or be unable to move because of the lack of kinetic energy?

Fanboy
Well I say Doomsday because in the last issue of JLA/Avengers I saw a small picture of Thor killing Doomsday then Doomsday comes back and kills Thor.

Mainstream
Originally posted by Fanboy
Well I say Doomsday because in the last issue of JLA/Avengers I saw a small picture of Thor killing Doomsday then Doomsday comes back and kills Thor.

"You kill me I come back and kill you back"....how..moving.

Fanboy
Thor is not more durable then Superman because Thor did not even survive a nuclear blast according to the comic where Hulk fought Maestro. Superman can survive a Nuclear blast.

Fanboy
Yeah sounds funny right

Fanboy
Yeah sounds funny right Mainstream?

Mainstream
Originally posted by Fanboy
Yeah sounds funny right Mainstream?

oh yeah yeah yeah yeah man I had to read it like 12 times to make sure it made sense.

True Sinister
King Thor is more powerful that Thor but Doomsday would come back like way stronger and a rematch would go like DD vs regular Thor with Thor on the floor.

the Darkone
King Thor will b***h slap doomsday all day. King Thor is more durable than superman, son of Odin skyfather and Gaea earth goddess his powers and abilities are beyond anybody of his race, King thor doesn't hold back like his old self. One good hit from the hammer at full force will kill doomsday. King Thor has fought mangog, destroyer, hulk, kurse, ulik etc and know fighting doomsday please thor takes him down with out breaking a swet.

h1a8
Originally posted by K3VIL
You're registered from few days, and every answer you put in the topics of this forum sounds me like a bunch of....uhhhh....how can I explain....crap writing.
Kevlar-like skin?Science?
We are talking about comic characters, here science works in a different way it's not reality.You're assuming things that comes out of your mind.
Actually Superman has powned real bad Doomsday in their last encounters.Doomsday has cutted Supes skin and stabbed him with his claws, so what?
Desak, the God Slayer, is what Doomsday is to Thor, has hitted Thor with the eye blast of the Asgardian Destroyer, Thor survived it, Thor was stabbed or hurted bad many times, but he can survive it, he's the son of Odin and Gaea, two beings that create another so powerful that infact can withstand with great assaults.Superman possess a body denser than that of humans plus his skin-like force field.
Thor possess a denser body that grants him invulnerability.
Different powers, but same kind of resistance.Slow doesn't mean less stronger.Doomsday is faster than the Wrecker or Kurse, but it doesn't mean Thor's durability and resistance to injuries are at a poor level.
All the examples I put up where good examples, I can threw in Thor's fight with 8th Day Juggernaut, he wasn't able to stop him, he get hitted by him, but he survived.And 8th Day Jug is faster, tougher and stronger than Classical Juggernaut.
Have you ever seen kevlar?I've got a bulletproof vest, and I can tell you that a skin 7times denser than kevlar against a nuclear strike can't survive, not even 10times.
Hulk and Thor's body are far above kevlar.You're examples are just DUMB.

My friend I do not make these things up. Marvel actually listed Thor's durability a 5 out of 7 many times with Hulk's being a 6 out of 7 (sometimes a 7). They also wrote that Hulk's skin is about 8-10 as tough as kevlar. Why did they write this? 1-3 times kevlar tough can stop most bullets so imagine what 8-10 times can do. This makes sense. According to Marvel Hulk cannot survive a near hit from a nuclear strike. Why can Thor? Why list Thor as a 5 in durability if he can withstand the stuff you said. Writers exagerate characters abilities to sell comics (they want to make money). To have a sound and decent argument there must be some consistency of the facts or rules. The older comics are the last place to find this (That is why many of the feats you've named are old). This best place of consistency is in marvel encyclopedias, cards, and rpgs. They hardly ever change! Thus my examples are sound because they are true (They come from Marvel themselves). One should only use feats of history to support their argument if it is consistent with the official power descriptions. Otherwise, it is all nonsense (contradictory).

Arahan
DD dies and comes back stronger?

OMG that sounds like a Sayan to me. Damn may be his
Son Gokus Grandfather.

leonidas
<<I don't care how many times doomsday evolves... This is just beyond him. He's not beating King thor. That' slike saying if Hulk gets angry enough, he is stronger than Galactus.>>

actually, we don't KNOW what's beyond doomsday. the ultimate (so far) incarnation was powerful enough to wipe out the gl corps and battle an ARMY of gogs pulled from hypertime. his power dwarfed superman's. and we've never seen a limit to the damage the latest dd can absorb.

that said, i'd say this version of thor destroys even the latest dd -- unlike thanos (whom i think dd might beat) thor has too many abilities for dd to deal with, and i still don't know how he'd do against magic. i DO think dd would give a good accounting of himself, but this thor's to damn much.

but if he were capable of evolving from the death thor would give him, i'd LOVE to see the rematch . . .

Juntai
Not sure if DD is immune to magic or not, but he is immune to chronal energy, and can in fact use the power against you like he did to Waverider.

Lobo is immune to magic though.
smile

h1a8
Originally posted by leonidas
<<I don't care how many times doomsday evolves... This is just beyond him. He's not beating King thor. That' slike saying if Hulk gets angry enough, he is stronger than Galactus.>>

actually, we don't KNOW what's beyond doomsday. the ultimate (so far) incarnation was powerful enough to wipe out the gl corps and battle an ARMY of gogs pulled from hypertime. his power dwarfed superman's. and we've never seen a limit to the damage the latest dd can absorb.

that said, i'd say this version of thor destroys even the latest dd -- unlike thanos (whom i think dd might beat) thor has too many abilities for dd to deal with, and i still don't know how he'd do against magic. i DO think dd would give a good accounting of himself, but this thor's to damn much.

but if he were capable of evolving from the death thor would give him, i'd LOVE to see the rematch . . .

Let's assume they are 5 feet from each other when the ref says "fight!"
This is only fair to not give thor a head start to prepare.

Then the first DD that superman fought will kill king Thor ( The others aren't needed).

One must answer these questions before they can properly refute this.

1. Will thor get hit by DD? (he did by Hulk and Juggernaut many times)

2. Can Thor withstand a flurry of punches from DD? (Remember his durability is only a 5 out of 7. Superman's a 7 out of 7 and barely could. No one else could, not even Darkseid which is seemingly impossible)

olympian
"Then the first DD that superman fought will kill king Thor ( The others aren't needed"

The first Doomsday wasent much stronger than Byrne Superman who was lower in strenght than the Marvel Top tier at the time. Regular Thor would kill him, and you are using a skyfather level Thor here.

The others arent needed because he can banish each one, to a place or dimension of his liking.

"Will thor get hit by DD? (he did by Hulk and Juggernaut many times"

And now you are using regular Thor as comparation to King Thor. Yes regular Thor has been hit, he hasent however ben defeated.

"Can Thor withstand a flurry of punches from DD? (Remember his durability is only a 5 out of 7. Superman's a 7 out of 7 and barely could. No one else could, not even Darkseid which is seemingly impossible"

DOS Dooomsday yes he can.

Darkseid is a joke post crisis. Plain and simple. He hasent done anything impressive since he -was- impressive back then.

h1a8
Originally posted by olympian
"Then the first DD that superman fought will kill king Thor ( The others aren't needed"

DOS Dooomsday yes he can.

The only difference between king thor and thor is that king thor has greater range of powers and more power. He still has the same durability unless he can grant himself more somehow. He cannot take a flurry of DD punches without preparation. DD's power, speed, and aggressiveness is not to be underestimated. One can see DD several blocks away and then at an instant they are getting pummeled by him. DD will kill an unprepared king thor in seconds. But if king thor is prepared then he can beat the first DD. beating others with the exception of banishing them is impossible due to DD officially power discriptions (is immune to whatever circumstance kill it)

leonidas
<<1. Will thor get hit by DD? (he did by Hulk and Juggernaut many times)

2. Can Thor withstand a flurry of punches from DD? (Remember his durability is only a 5 out of 7. Superman's a 7 out of 7 and barely could. No one else could, not even Darkseid which is seemingly impossible)>.

1. yes -- if thor allows it. he could easily erect a shield or simply remove him from battle and bring him back.

2. easily. odin was effortlessly took out sswhile battling thanos without being seriously in trouble. he could CERTAINLY withstand dd's attacks then do pretty well whatever he wanted.

olympian
"The only difference between king thor and thor is that king thor has greater range of powers and more power. He still has the same durability unless he can grant himself more somehow. He cannot take a flurry of DD punches without preparation"

The -only- difference?

Are you implying then that Odin is less durable than regular Thor?

Or that a Thor with the Odinpower aka KT has the same durability than his regular self.

Or that Doomsday would win against Odin maybe?

h1a8
Originally posted by Swanky-Tuna
If Doomsday was immune to all energy, wouldn't he die because he has no heat and his electrons abandoned him? Or be unable to move because of the lack of kinetic energy?

This is false. what science did you study. you used bad science and bad logic. Also In comics my friend many things are not scientific.
That's why they are comics and fantasy.

the Darkone
King Thor blink Mangog out of existences with a word. King Thor is more like a elder god level, 7/7 intelligences, 7/7 strength, 7/7 energy projection, 7/7 durability, 7/7 speed, King Thor has father stats and much more. To think that Doomsday can beat a elder god is straight stupid, King Thor can freeze time itself even Those site above the shadows at the end where scare sh**less. Please Doomsday will die a horrible death.

Xplosive
King Thor cant lose this fight.

Swanky-Tuna
This is false. what science did you study. you used bad science and bad logic.
So heat isn't energy? Having no energy doesn't mean you're frozen solid? I can understand Doomsday not needing all that much body heat but even moving creates energy.

Thanks, I'll sign for that package of obvious.

olympian
I"f Doomsday was immune to all energy, wouldn't he die because he has no heat and his electrons abandoned him? Or be unable to move because of the lack of kinetic energy?

This is false. what science did you study. you used bad science and bad logic. Also In comics my friend many things are not scientific.
That's why they are comics and fantasy."

You should explain why it is false then.

Doomsday its not immune to all forms of energy. Just the ones he encountered previously, (and that defeated him iirc ?).

Like in Hunter/Prey when it was showed how he lost against Radiant.

h1a8
<<1. Will thor get hit by DD? (he did by Hulk and Juggernaut many times)

2. Can Thor withstand a flurry of punches from DD? (Remember his durability is only a 5 out of 7. Superman's a 7 out of 7 and barely could. No one else could, not even Darkseid which is seemingly impossible)>.

1. yes -- if thor allows it. he could easily erect a shield or simply remove him from battle and bring him back.

2. easily. odin was effortlessly took out sswhile battling thanos without being seriously in trouble. he could CERTAINLY withstand dd's attacks then do pretty well whatever he wanted.

Now your saying crazy things. Your implying Thor has as much or more durability as Superman. He's listed as a 5 in many sources. Stop being a fan for a moment and see the truth (Thor is my favorite). He can't withstand DD's attacks! If he could then Darkseid should have, Superman definately should have, Green Lantern should have, etc.

"yes--if thor allows it".

Why would thor choose to get hit multiple times by Hulk or Juggernaut?

And it is hardly believable that Thor could find the time to remove DD from battle.

The point of my 2 questions (they were rhetorical!) was to show that DD wins and there should be no more discussion.

h1a8
I"f Doomsday was immune to all energy, wouldn't he die because he has no heat and his electrons abandoned him? Or be unable to move because of the lack of kinetic energy?

Doomsday its not immune to all forms of energy. Just the ones he encountered previously, (and that defeated him iirc ?).

That had to not be the DD we are disscussing (but the more weaker and intelligent one). The DD that Superman fought for the first time is the correct one. D.C. carefully explains why Superman and all others had no effect on DD (with their energy projection). They said he was defeated by a godlike being of pure energy and when DD resurrected he was immune to all energy projection. You can't call D.C. liars now.

h1a8
"The only difference between king thor and thor is that king thor has greater range of powers and more power. He still has the same durability unless he can grant himself more somehow. He cannot take a flurry of DD punches without preparation"

The -only- difference?

Are you implying then that Odin is less durable than regular Thor?

Or that a Thor with the Odinpower aka KT has the same durability than his regular self.

Or that Doomsday would win against Odin maybe?

No ( original thor has more or equal durability as Odin) and DD would kill
Odin in seconds as well. Odin is a pure asgardian with vast magical powers nothing more. It is said by Marvel that Thor's strength, stamina, and durability exceeds that of any asgardian. They mention no exception to Odin.

h1a8

You should explain why it is false then. Being immune to energy has nothing to do with heat or electrons. The burden is to prove its true. I've seen force fields and other things in the comics that can absorb any energy projection. I've also seen many things that can deflect any energy projection. From Thor's hammer to Wonder Woman's armor.

Adam Warlock
Originally posted by Never
Sorry. Did we all forget about:

"His innate ability to adapt to any situation<<<<<< has made the creature virtually immortal and prevents him from being harmed by any single attack for any significant length of time."

Anyone else want to explain how King Thor wins? Because he doesn't.

Like this:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v345/sifu1/t83mu.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v345/sifu1/t98hy.jpg

Keep in mind, that's Desak in the Destroyer armor.

Destroyer Armor + Desak > Doomsday

After that he'll teleport Doomsday's carcas to Mephisto's realm or Dormammu's realm. DD can have fun with them.

King KAM
Originally posted by Adam Warlock
Like this:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v345/sifu1/t83mu.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v345/sifu1/t98hy.jpg

Keep in mind, that's Desak in the Destroyer armor.

Destroyer Armor + Desak > Doomsday

After that he'll teleport Doomsday's carcas to Mephisto's realm or Dormammu's realm. DD can have fun with them.
HAHAHAHAHAHA wolverine took his arm, Wolverine is effin awesome.

Fanboy

Okay wait a second stop the press. Doomsday possesses the ability to develop a Resistance to any power, element, energy source Whenever he reaches near death whatever killed him becomes his newest addition to his evolution factor. I remember also reading that Doomsday can negate energy effects like he did to Radiant I think he could do it to that Zzzax

leonidas
<<Now your saying crazy things. Your implying Thor has as much or more durability as Superman. He's listed as a 5 in many sources. Stop being a fan for a moment and see the truth (Thor is my favorite). He can't withstand DD's attacks! If he could then Darkseid should have, Superman definately should have, Green Lantern should have, etc.

And it is hardly believable that Thor could find the time to remove DD from battle.

The point of my 2 questions (they were rhetorical!) was to show that DD wins and there should be no more discussion.>>

you ARE kidding, right?

odin swatted ss away and OUT with a single backhand blow. it's debateable if thor could even BEAT the ss! and you're trying to tell me a skyfather has LESS durability than a top tier hero?! eer

thor himself could remove dd by opening a portal. and he HAS done that to hulk and juggs. and a number of other foes that he couldn't beat or were giving him lots of trouble one on one. and kt doesn't NEED energy. he could stop time or simply remove him as i said. he could wrap him in a cube of adamantium. cripes, there are too many ways for kt to win this fight. kt's range and scope of abilities is simply too great.

i love dd, (and have even argued FOR him against THANOS -- who is also below king thor) but i find it hilarious that you are calling me a thor fanboy. you DO understand the difference between thor and king thor, don't you . . .?

you are right in one regard, however -- there SHOULD be no more discussion.

Adam Warlock
Originally posted by King KAM
HAHAHAHAHAHA wolverine took his arm, Wolverine is effin awesome.

Wolverine scratched him:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v345/sifu1/thorveveryone03.jpg

Wolverine dies. HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! He lost the arm in the fight with Thing and Hulk.

Hulk and Thing get killed by KT:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v345/sifu1/thorhulkthing20rf.jpg

Cap dies as well:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v345/sifu1/sheild0md.jpg

Oh, that's a weak King Thor too. No Odinforce.

All Thor has to do is teleport DD into a blackhole or another dimension. Fight over. DD can't fly and can't escape the black hole, and he can't punch through dimensions no matter how much he evolved.

Laminator_X
The Allfather Jr. could send him the the Wastes of Niiffelheim and let him wrestle with Nidhogg the Dragon for all eternity. I still like giving him the "Don Blake "treatment. Saddle the Ultimate with a concience and let him learn some compassion. That's some real evolution.

Frankly, I think Darkseid failing against Doomsday is one of those examples of Darkseid randomly being weaker than he's been portrayed in the past to make another character look good. I could see Darkseid's owers being at a low ebb sometimes if Omega Element production was low in the firepits of Apokalyps that month for some reason, but they never say things like that. DC uses him kind of like Marvel uses Champion of the Universe. They should be all but unbeatable, but basically they set them up as patsies to build other characters up. Anytime Darkeid forgets he can telport people is a big red flag that he's about to take a fall.

Check out the Respect Darkseid thread in the regular Comic Books forum and you'll see what I mean.

grey fox
Rune king thor owns DD...... i dotn know how people can think otherwise......

Juntai
Originally posted by grey fox
Rune king thor owns DD...... i dotn know how people can think otherwise...... King Thor.. not Rune King Thor.

grey fox
Wait...... rkt has the knowledge of asgaridan runes right......... (i think , i'm not very up-to-date on thor)

Juntai
Originally posted by grey fox
Wait...... rkt has the knowledge of asgaridan runes right......... (i think , i'm not very up-to-date on thor) I think so.

BobbyD
RKT has this quite easily.

h1a8
<<Now your saying crazy things. Your implying Thor has as much or more durability as Superman. He's listed as a 5 in many sources. Stop being a fan for a moment and see the truth (Thor is my favorite). He can't withstand DD's attacks! If he could then Darkseid should have, Superman definately should have, Green Lantern should have, etc.

The point of my 2 questions (they were rhetorical!) was to show that DD wins and there should be no more discussion.>>

you ARE kidding, right?

odin swatted ss away and OUT with a single backhand blow. it's debateable if thor could even BEAT the ss! and you're trying to tell me a skyfather has LESS durability than a top tier hero?! eer

thor himself could remove dd by opening a portal. and he HAS done that to hulk and juggs. and a number of other foes that he couldn't beat or were giving him lots of trouble one on one. and kt doesn't NEED energy. he could stop time or simply remove him as i said. he could wrap him in a cube of adamantium. cripes, there are too many ways for kt to win this fight. kt's range and scope of abilities is simply too great.

i love dd, (and have even argued FOR him against THANOS -- who is also below king thor) but i find it hilarious that you are calling me a thor fanboy. you DO understand the difference between thor and king thor, don't you . . .?

you are right in one regard, however -- there SHOULD be no more discussion.

you're right kt could beat dd. But if kt underestimates dd or dd attacks with his greatest speed and aggressiveness before kt can react then it is over for kt. But you are right in kt being very capable of beating dd. Stoping time is the greatest of his powers though.

King Thor
I win! I'll kill DD....

Blain
Hmmmm.....I don't get something. When did Thor kill all of those guys? Was it an alternate universe or what? Also, how can Thor break adamantium and cap's shield? Those should be unbreakable!

And where is Juggernaut when you need him to put a beating on Thor?

Laminator_X
The Reigning of Thor Upon the Earth is/was/will be a future timeline that might have become Earth-616's future, but was forstalled/diverged when King Thor himself saw that he had ruled poorly and travelled back in time to turn his younger self from that path. King Thor had brought Asgaurd to Earth to help solve Midgaurds problems, but then siezed power after the world's governments nuked him and assaulted his city. Relying heavily on Loki and the Enchantress for support, his well-intentionned reign gradually became oppressive and tyrannical in spite of it's noble goals. Things had gotten so bad that Thor himself could not personally wield Mjolnir (unworthy), and allowed it to be thought lost. A combination of his idealistic son Magni recovering Mjolnir, a confrontation with Desak, and discovering the extent of Loki's twisting of his ideals brought Thor to his senses and returned him to the path of ritiousness.

What's interesting is that Odin himself had forseen this future, and had silenced Zarko the Tomorrow Man when he came back in time to try to stop it as well.

Oh, and KT woul handle the Juggernaut just fine too. Step one: block flow of power from the Crimson Cosmos to Cain. Step two: win easily. Or just send him somewhere annoying. That's good too.

Blain
Sounds like a cool timeline, is there a trade paperback on it or something?

Also, how is he able to destroy adamantium and Cap's shield?

doctorstrongbad
King Thor takes this battle. Very easy for him. Just another reason why king Thor beats superman.

Blain
Nobody knows, eh?

roughrider
Originally posted by Blain
Sounds like a cool timeline, is there a trade paperback on it or something?

Also, how is he able to destroy adamantium and Cap's shield?

You'll find issues of this in trade paperbacks. In an earlier issue, King Thor with the odinforce dented Cap's shield; we all went "Wow." Then decades later, angry and wounded, you see he doesn't just disintegrate Cap but the shield. The power of his might can overcome science, like the molecular bonds of the shield.

Classic Thor and Superman is a good match. King Thor, it's no contest.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.