Superman Prime vs Sentry

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

kgkg
Superman Prime vs Sentry

Superman Prime vs full power Sentry both solar powerhouse.

Mainstream
Supes P mak'em say unnnn unnn na na na na mak'em say unnnnn unnnnn na na na na sorry couldn't help myself based on what I know and what people have said about Supes P aka Superman Prime...he vitrually unbeatable dude.

kgkg
have you heard of Sentry??

kgkg
i also thik superman prime will win but do you know who sentry is?

Mainstream
yeah.

kgkg
he can do what superman prime can do , his master of time and space , his power is also solar base and his power is infinite (potential anyway)

Mainstream
hmmmmm...could Sentry take Supes P down...make Supes P say unnnnnnnnn unnnnnnnnn na na na na? hmmmm? I don't know enough to support my believing Supes P could win..other than a gut feeling.

kgkg
I think Superman Prime will win seem you didn't know much about sentry , his new lol

New kid in the Block , well for me at least

Sentry
Big mismatch kgkg. Sentry will abosrb the thousands of years of solar energy in prime, impowering him, thus destroying the Superman legacy. Sentry has limitless power, power of a million exploding suns. So what Prime goes to Sleep in the sun for like 15,000 years. Sword of Heaven or Truth=Squat to Sentry. GL ring=Squat to Sentry. Sentry will be their in 15,000 years, and by then he would probably have a firm knowledge on what his powers can do, and be able to access his full power whenever he needs to.

Sentry VS. Superman Prime=Sentry...

Here is a little example of Sentry's power.

1. Eternity
2. Death
3. Galactus=Sentry

Bye bye Prime.

kgkg
well prime ain't no easy cake . But people seem to not know sentry verymuch

Sentry
It won't be easy, they could thereically battle for thousands of years... It won't be easy, but in the end Sentry will take it.

Never
Is this your understanding of the Marvel hierarchy? It's waaaay wrong.

The Sword of Truth and Last Green Lantern Ring = squat to Sentry?

Whew, getting dangerously close to wolverine888 territory there.

kgkg
ya it is worng , lol i think he was trying to make the point that sentry is uber powerful .

i want to hear from an expert of Superman Prime Never are you a superman prime expert?

Never
He said Sentry battled Galactus to a standstill.

So did Rachel, so that means Galactus = Sentry = Rachel?

No, and Sentry is not on par with Galactus.

Not a Superman Prime expert, no -- but apparently he's PC Superman on steroids.

AND he turned the color gold from absorbing so much sun.

*bling*

Superherovandal
dude with the gl ring he can make a machine that will absorb the solar energy from Sentry. The real question is what can sentry do to SUPE PRIME.

eleveninches
Sentry, against prime???
Prime is in a league WAY above sentry. He is truely a cosmic entity, and A god in his own right.

Sentry
Sentry is immortal, and will have gained full knowledge of his powers by the time he wakes up from his cocoon. Oh, didn't mean to list Eternity as number 1, here's how it should've went... Got this from the Marvel Universe Hiearchy :

This list is a little inaccurate. But it would help gauge Sentry's power. cool

cray z 4 sarah
when did sentry make his first apperance

supermanprime
as usual Marvel makes a character that has to compete with the boy in blue or whatever color when he is superma prime. Sentry= the power of a million exploding suns that is really interesting and he has stalemated galactus., but yet the void is supossedly his alter ego of some sort and more powerful than he is, and they talk about DC being off the wall, no wonder why i stop reading marvel the writing over there has gone way down. but to answer the question superman prime will defeat sentry all he is, is a person who drank some steroids and became a hero really original there!!

armandovalles
what is the superman called by the way that has the all black costume with the silver "S" logo on his chest and long hair?

i dont know alot about supes but that one looks really cool.

whirlysplat
Originally posted by kgkg
he can do what superman prime can do , his master of time and space , his power is also solar base and his power is infinite (potential anyway)

roll eyes (sarcastic) roll eyes (sarcastic) We know hardly anything about Sentry lets actually see him fight someone first roll eyes (sarcastic) roll eyes (sarcastic)

Mainstream
Sentry.

whirlysplat
Originally posted by kgkg
well prime ain't no easy cake . But people seem to not know sentry verymuch

Thats because bar ripping venom apart and the hulk flashback no one has seen him fight. We know nothing about Sentry. Bendis will tell us soon. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Mainstream
be patient grasshopper....all shall be reveal in time.

whirlysplat
Originally posted by Mainstream
be patient grasshopper....all shall be reveal in time.

Indeed but until it is revealed all threads about Sentry are pointless! smile

Mainstream
True.....but he's got the power of a million exploding suns..so we know not he's at least stronger than Aunt May....or is he?

whirlysplat
Originally posted by Mainstream
True.....but he's got the power of a million exploding suns..so we know not he's at least stronger than Aunt May....or is he?

Very true, we know very little about him. Marvel really did need a Superman though, false history by Stan Lee and all. big grin

K3VIL
Info on the Sword Of Superman

Link 1

Link 2
I avoid to add info on Prime, you all know who he is.
It was said that Sentry stalemated Galactus, wasn't told if it was a weakned or a full power Galactus, so who knows, he maybe very less powerful than he pretends to be.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.