Morg vs Darksied

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

kgkg
Morg(full powerd) vs Darksied

Never
Morg with WoL?

AND The Power Cosmic? Is that "full powered?"

kgkg
yes

snoopdogg
Darkseid would own Morg. Thanos is a Darkseid wannabe and we all know what Thanos is capable of.

Beyonder
Standing up to Galactus, Beyonder, Tyrant, Odin...

Something Darkseid has yet to do. He couldn't even stand up to Superman. Morg with the Waters Of Life beats his ass.

And no, Thanos is a Pre-Crisis Darkseid wannabe. Dorkseid today wishes he was Thanos.

kgkg
if so why sould "never" say that darksied is Galactus equal i swear he said that.

Never seem very wise and seem he read a lot of comic i just don't understant that Logic .

Never you there can you explain

Beyonder
Because Never is taking Byrne's word for it. It's nice that Byrne believes this, but Darkseid's record show otherwise. Doomsday punked Darkseid, Superman punked Darkseid twice.

You think Galactus, who's above Tyrant and Odin, is equal to Darkseid?

Pre-Crisis Darkseid? That's a different story.

kgkg
From what i have seem i whould put

full power Galactus over pre and post darksied.

like you said darksied have been beat by sup and what not , i see no way. i don't see "never's logic" all he said was that he was god or someshit

gautam
darkie would win...

Sentry
Morg wins.

Matthew Cancel
Darksied can't win. Though Thanos was taken from the Darksied character, marvel showed they could take the character and outshine D.Cs darkseid. DC has shown they can make a good character but can't come though with a great story

Morg/darksied
Morg eats his liver

FrothByte
full powered morg? the morg that decimated the entire herald assembly of galactus? darkseid's dead!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.