8th Day Juggernaut vs Gladiator

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kaistar
discuss please.

Lord S
I think there is already a huge thread about this somewhere else.

I see this thread getting crossed out very soon.

Kaistar
would you or anybody happen to have the link to it? thanx =]

jplatinum
i LIKE BOTH OF THESE DUDES SO i DON'T REALLY ROOT FOR ONE OR THE OTHER, BUT i KNOW THAT 8TH DAY WOULD PROBABLY WIN.

hE IS INVULNERABLE. nOT VIRTUALLY, BUT COMPLETELY TO PHYSICHAL FORCE. pLUS HE HAS A HUGE POWER BOOST AND CAN PUNCH THROUGH DIMENSIONS IN ONE PUNCH USING BOTH BRUTE POWER AND GOD-LIKE ENERGY.
gLADIATOR IS TOUGH AND COULD KILL POST CRISIS SUPES AND EVEN GIVE PRECRISIS SUPES A GOOD FIGHT, BUT 8TH DAY JUGGERNAUT HAS ALL THE POWER OF CYTTORAK WHO IS SAID TO BE ONE OF THE STRONGEST GODS IN COMIC BOOKDOM.

i SEE THIS FIGHT GOING ON FOR A FEW HOURS WITH EACH MAN GETTING IN SOME GOOD ATTACKS. iN THE END i SEE JUGGERNAUT WINNING AS KALLARK'S CONFIDENCE DROPPS AND HE STARTS TO GIVE UP. iF IT WERE REGULAR JUGGS THEN KALLARK WOULD HAVE ENDED THE FIGHT IN THE FIRST FEW MINUTES, BUT 8TH DAY IS A "TRUE" GOD-LIKE FORM OF JUGGS THAT YOU JUST DON'T WANNA F#@k WITH. iF HE WERE 8TH DAY IN THE ONSLAUGHT SAGA HE WOULD HAVE LASTED LONGER THAN EVERYONE ELSE EXCEPT MAYBE HULK.

bTW. PEOPLE DISSMISS 8TH DAY LIKE HE IS REGULAR JUGGS. hE IS FAR FAR BEYONG REGULAR JUGGS AND HE WOULD DESTROY POST CRISIS SUPES AND PRECRISIS SUPES AT THE SAME TIME. tHEY COULDN'T REALLY HURT HIM, BUT HE COULD HURT THEM. i DON'T CARE WHAT THOSE "SUPERMAN NUT-RIDERS" HAVE TO SAY. stick out tongue cool laughing

Kento
Gladiator has confidence issues. He can loose to anybody if they can fight with him long enough.

illadelph12
Gladiator has hyperlight speed, flight, super breath, and heat vision. He could liquify the ground Juggs stands on to molten lava, let Juggs sink in or push him down head deep, us his super breath to cool and solidify the rock, then piss on Juggs' forehead and pimp slap him.

Juggs is way too slow, and speed kills.

Quick Freeze
Originally posted by illadelph12
Gladiator has hyperlight speed, flight, super breath, and heat vision. He could liquify the ground Juggs stands on to molten lava, let Juggs sink in or push him down head deep, us his super breath to cool and solidify the rock, then piss on Juggs' forehead and pimp slap him.

mail that to marvel right now!

Beyonder
Originally posted by illadelph12

If it's purely a slugfest, Juggernaut. If it's everything, Gladiator might just stalemate him by keeping away from the buffon and attack him with lightspeed attack.

jplatinum
Hey everybody,

Check out my Yuske urimeshi versus Spiderman thread
and my Who can knockout superman prime in one punch thread.

Peace. rolling on floor laughing cool

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.